Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

People That Buhari Will Soon Deal With - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People That Buhari Will Soon Deal With (1583 Views)

Buhari’ll Soon Deal With Criminals, Sponsors, Says APC / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People That Buhari Will Soon Deal With by ODB2: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2019
When asked why he is yet to criticize Abacha's military junta, Fela said "Abacha was God-sent to rid Nigeria of evil men" and that "he (Abacha) will also be swept away" and for that reason, Fela will declare "that is why I support Abacha".

Just like Fela back then, I am beginning to support the tyrannical crude and clueless Buhari civilian dictatorship because Buhari not only help identify the traitors, hypocrites and evil men and women amongst us, who did all they could to foist the disaster APC on us but have so far been shamed, used, dumped and demystified .

Here are a few of the charlatans:.

1. Oby Ezekeseweli

2. Falana

3. Keyamo

4. Soyinka

5. Pat Utomi (I have always known this gesticulating albino to be an arrogant fraud)

6. Donald Duke

7. Sagay

And so many other useful idiots not worth mentioning here.

This thread however is about those who supported the tyrant into office and who buhari will finally deal with.

They are:

1. Bola Tinubu

2. Wole Soyinka

3 Sowore

4. Emir Sanusi

5. Remi Tinubu

6. Falana

7. Obasanjo

8. Kwankwaso

8. Saraki

9. Atiku

10. Timi Frank

11. Oby
Re: People That Buhari Will Soon Deal With by harlems02: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2019
Buhari is dealing with everyone in the country you there busy listing out names. Abi u too nor dey feel the strokes?

6 Likes

Re: People That Buhari Will Soon Deal With by THUNDER4real(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2019
If he likes, let him continue dealing with people. Remember during Abacha regime, citizens asked for God's intervention. This is not about being a Christian, Muslim or traditional worshipers. you know how it ended, if he continues suffering people and we go back to God, God will intervene.

It is in Nigeria that when a president is dead, people will rush to the market buy chicken and start drinking to stupor, celebrating.

why? Bad leadership.

3 Likes

Re: People That Buhari Will Soon Deal With by ODB2: 8:40am On Sep 28, 2019
THUNDER4real:
If he likes, let him continue dealing with people. Remember during Abacha regime, citizens asked for God's intervention. This is not about being a Christian, Muslim or traditional worshipers. you know how it ended, if he continues suffering people and we go back to God, God will intervene.

It is in Nigeria that when a president is dead, people will rush to the market buy chicken and start drinking to stupor, celebrating.

why? Bad leadership.

God has turned his back on you evil people

Remember it was you guys that chose this Barabas in 2015.

A people truly deserve their leaders .

You chose him and defended his atrocities and all those who spoke up against him were dismissed as conspiracy nuts.

Buhari is a befitting punishment for a hateful people . you chose him because you expected him to inflict hardship on your betters .

This is exactly how same buhari rode on a tidal wave of support from the plebs to jail politicians and cow the judiciary in 1984.

Supporting Buhari once may be a mistake but doing so after 30yrs was pure madness .

1 Like

Re: People That Buhari Will Soon Deal With by THUNDER4real(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2019
ODB2:

God has turned his back on you evil people
Remember it was you guys that chose this Barabas in 2015.
You and who choose him? If you did, enjoy your stay with him.
I don't think any reasonable person voted him.
His voters are mainly touts.

1 Like

Re: People That Buhari Will Soon Deal With by ODB2: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2019
THUNDER4real:

You and who choose him? If you did, enjoy your stay with him.

I don't think any reasonable person voted him.

His voters are mainly touts.

Lie.

The SW was in a feverish state over buhari in 2015.

Your yoruba elites, obas, inteligensia and masses supported this demon .

Do not debt your collective foolishness

1 Like

Re: People That Buhari Will Soon Deal With by THUNDER4real(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2019
ODB2:

Lie.
The SW was in a feverish state over buhari in 2015.
Your yoruba elites, obas, inteligensia and masses supported this demon .

Do not debt your collective foolishness
Did I tell you I am from SW.
RECEIVE SENSE

2 Likes

Re: People That Buhari Will Soon Deal With by blackboy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Abaca and Buhari are 2 different. We asked for him
Re: People That Buhari Will Soon Deal With by Validated: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
ODB2:
When asked why he is yet to criticize Abacha's military junta, Fela said "Abacha was God-sent to rid Nigeria of evil men" and that "he (Abacha) will also be swept away" and for that reason, Fela will declare "that is why I support Abacha".

Just like Fela back then, I am beginning to support the tyrannical crude and clueless Buhari ...

This thread however is about those who supported the tyrant into office and who buhari will finally deal with.

They are:

1. Bola Tinubu

2. Wole Soyinka

3 Sowore

4. Emir Sanusi

5. Remi Tinubu

6. Falana

7. Obasanjo

8. Kwankwaso

8. Saraki

9. Atiku

10. Timi Frank

11. Oby

@Op, Buhari is not doing badly. In 5 years, he has achieved more than 50% of your list. Lets see how far he will go in next 1 year.
Re: People That Buhari Will Soon Deal With by Lagbaja01(m): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Your list is not complete if my name is not there. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Fake Account-Senator Dino Melaye React To N30 Million Promise To Tacha / Bayelsa Governorship: Ozekhome Was Right Afterall....!!! / Imo State : The Magic Of 388 Polling Units Of Uzodinma And Why It Should Not Sta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.