Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life (50421 Views)

DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) / Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Says Blood Oath She Took With Lover At Age 18 Has Backfire / Rapper NBA, 18, Has 4 Kids Within The Same Age Bracket From 4 Different Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Clinzstan(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2019
Adebowhales:
She can untake the oath by drinking coffee with cornflakes.

I no fit laugh oh
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by stankezzy: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2019
QuickStandard:
Ignorance is a decease!!!

I remember when I was younger, immediately after my secondary school.
I had a love affair with a girl who was a bit older than me. She was crazy about me cos of "mostly my sexual prowess and abilities".
Booooom, there came a day when she brought razor blade, and requested we had an oath never to leave each other alone.

That she would die if I ever left her! shocked

My saving Grace was that a few days before that particular day, my pastor in church had preached on the topic: the dangers of blood oath and it's consequences.

I quickly used my little sense to promise her that I can never leave her.
That was how I was able to escape.

Thank goodness, it wasn't long before admission came, I had to run for my dear tender live.

This is my testimony.

Hallelujah

check well if u have really escaped
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by suxpet: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2019
QuickStandard:

I had a love affair with a girl who was a bit older than me. She was crazy about me cos of "mostly my sexual prowess and abilities".
Booooom, there came a day when she brought razor blade, and requested we had an oath never to leave each other alone.

My saving Grace was that a few days before that particular day, my pastor in church had preached on the topic: the dangers of blood oath and it's consequences.

Thank goodness, it wasn't long before admission came, I had to run for my dear tender live.

This is my testimony.

Hallelujah

guy ur story nearly touch mine o.if u take away d pastor part..mine happened just last three days ago with a sec sch girl..me truly love her..am thinking of going bk and do it
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by stankezzy: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2019
she is blaming d guy when it was her that told d guy she wanted to leave d relationship which d guy refused, and she left and started leaving life to d fullest as she said so now who is at fault ,no wonder d oath is only affecting her

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by stankezzy: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2019
suxpet:
guy ur story nearly touch mine o.if u take away d pastor part..mine happened just last three days ago with a sec sch girl..me truly love her..am thinking of going bk and do it
how can s secondary school girl deceive a matured man like u just because of fine body and good sex , don't u have control?

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by AvalonSpace(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Drain your blood and transfuse a new blood in you so that there will be no blood contact from that Force that's chasing your suitors away.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Fastlinkpro: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2019
Criticaltemp:
So u want us to believe that u never knack since ur 1st bf left u!?

U Sure you read well? She said she tried so many relationship and does not work. So, too much knacking

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by luvme0702: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2019
How come the guy got married and the oath didn't work against him? Abeggi, leave story. All na washy. You're looking for reasons why you ain't married yet. Mumu dey smell.

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by bonnyhope: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2019
as she don enter 30 now, na excuses upon excuses............... i refused to be deceived
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by toprealman: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2019
QuickStandard:

My wonderful family brother.
Thanking God for Life on a daily

A wonderful wonderful daughter and twin boys.

Is God not incredible
wow......bravo man! The things boys do.......na only grace
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by QuickStandard: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2019
suxpet:

What would be would be bros.

If you two are meant to be, you don't need do anything to make it happen.

Bottom line is you love her.

Please don't do any oath taking. It's not a good idea Sir.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2019
QuickStandard:

You don't have to believe it.
I didn't share my story so you could applaud me or give me some benefits
I did so others who might be ignorant of the trap can learn.

And whether pastors are crook or not, it's God that can judge not you
If you say so.

God doesn't exist.

Only your so called God can judge Criminal pastors, what about other criminals who do not call themselves pastors? why do the police Arrest and put them in jails, they should have left the a noneexistence God to judge them?

Infact, when An Armed robber invades your house, don't bother calling the police, Let God judge the Armed robber. grin
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by reasontogether: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2019
I will encourage you to visit any branch of Mountain of fire and Miracles ministries church worldwide, this is a place where devils cries and yolks are being broken on a daily bases and such demonic covenant will be broken. It is by His grace for you to realize and remember such, it means God is interested in a your destiny. You can also visit their prayer city along Lagos - Ibadan express way for a deliverance prayers, God of Daniel Olukoya (G.O) will deliver you. Amen

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by idesylvester(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2019
sinceraconcept:
But she wants to have sex out of wedlock. I no even blame the guy, Omo aye ja pa and went ahead to marry a decent young girl after using this one like toilet paper
na mumu dey worry her... she's bliping and saying rubbish
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2019
reasontogether:
I will encourage you to visit any branch of Mountain of fire and Miracles ministries church worldwide, this is a place where devils cries and yolks are being broken on a daily bases and such demonic covenant will be broken. It is by His grace for you to realize and remember such, it means God is interested in a your destiny. You can also visit their prayer city along Lagos - Ibadan express way for a deliverance prayers, God of Daniel Olukoya (G.O) will deliver you. Amen
Absolute! bullshiit!

God doesn't exist.

This Rubbish only Goes on in Nigeria/Africa. in all my years of growing up in England, i ve never heard of Blood oath.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by RealityShot: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2019
Chiomarita...
tell her to come..i will marry her

...after she has turned to pick & drop..home delivery agent

..she still expects him to keep that agreement...lol...

you can not eat you cake and have it.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Jay4joy: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2019
I wish the person can read this message. Let her visit prayer city MFM Lagos and seek counsel. You can have your life back. 100%percent sure. That's a lesson for younger ones.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by suxpet: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2019
stankezzy:
how can s secondary school girl deceive a matured man like u just because of fine body and good sex , don't u have control?
am nt DAT grown o.am just 18 and a jambite..she was my junior in sch
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by suxpet: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2019
QuickStandard:

What would be would be bros.

If you two are meant to be, you don't need do anything to make it happen.

Bottom line is you love her.

Please don't do any oath taking. It's not a good idea Sir.
bro if DAT wat she think will make her be mine.am willing to do it..if u c Dis girl eh! I can bliv am d one dating such a princess
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by mechanics(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2019
She should free her mind from what happened, if he was able to marry then she too can marry as well, blood oath should affect both lovers not one person.

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by RealityShot: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2019
suxpet:
bro if DAT wat she think will make her be mine.am willing to do it..if u c Dis girl eh! I can bliv am d one dating such a princess
my guy, she is just using you to open the thing..

when it enters bigger size..na "bye!" U go hear...

you are too young to be thinking about MARRIAGE!

when u can make millions with you brain..you are wasting it on one elastic hole you will never own.

GO GET EDUCATED AND EARN MONEY, INVEST AND THEN THINK OF MADAM!

"First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the Woman"
Sarface
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Hotguy27: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2019
Some people who have not taken blood oath are still single @ 50 and still want to marry.

It is obvious you ignored many serious suitors at your young age and you also belonged to "my fiancé is based abroad" group of ladies.

What you need to do is just to face reality.

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by DameB(f): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2019
gypsey:
Only in Nigeria/Africa.

I would like to take blood oath with Rihana, salma hayek, Nikky minaj and Alisha keys. grin

Oju kokoro like you....lol
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by slowice(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2019
And some people still call themselves atheist... Things dey happen everyday with heavy spiritual powers on display. There's God
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2019
DameB:

Oju kokoro like you....lol
grin grin i ve got No idea what a damm! thang that means but it sure sounds funny.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by DameB(f): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin i ve got No idea what a damm! thang that means but it sure sounds funny.

Translates literally to ant-eyes but means longthroat.. grin grin
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2019
DameB:

Translates literally to ant-eyes but means longthroat.. grin grin
Ahaaa!! longthroat? grin grin as is greedy? well... The only thing that would stop people from ending up with people they had The so called blood Oaths with, Are if the people are Ugly and poor, I sure would love to have blood Oaths With The Ridiculoulsy Gorgeous and wealthy Rihana, Nicole kidman, Niki Minaj and Salma Hayek. grin

Anyway, this Things only goes on in Nigeria or west Africa. Not here in Tijuana.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Santinho: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
My elder brother sat me down at a very tender age and talked sense Into me about the dangers of Oath taking in relationships, so I was already wise before one idiot brought that idea to me.
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by bigkingwillie(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
QuickStandard:

This is my testimony.

Hallelujah

the what is called "a word in season".
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by victorian(f): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
chiomarita:
Desperate to get married and start up a family early, Sylvia Ukaatu got entangled with blood oath with her lover but unfortunately that one ignorant move backfired and she’s full of regrets.

In a chat with pearlsnews.com, the actress recalled how the journey of her heartbreaks started at 18.

“It all started when I was 18 year old. I fell in love, deeply in love. I was so carried away at that tender age. I was lured into a blood oath with my then lover. I never knew the repercussions behind such move. I was only young, naïve and in love.
We played along. I was happy. I was planning to settle down.

Until, love became sour. I tried to walk away, I begged to be freed but the guy refused, so I kept to myself and stared living life to the fullest. Even when he traveled out of the country, I encountered so many failed relationships without knowing what was behind it. Suitors were coming but on the day of the introduction, they would cancel. I waited for many years for him to come back. But it never happened.

I desperately needed to start a family, but that wasn’t forthcoming. I tried so many relationships, but they all failed,” she said amidst uncontrollable tears.

She continued: “The guy later came back last year and we spoke at length. I told him we should break the oath if he is no longer interested in getting married to me but he ignored me.
Then, few months ago, my brother called me to search for his (My fiancé) name on Facebook that the said guy just got married. I quickly rushed to Facebook and checked.

I was shocked, but I laughed over it. But I can still feel the pains. Right deep inside my heart. I want to warn our young ones out there. Love is not enough for blood oath. He deceived and used me.

https://pearlsnews.com/help-blood-oath-i-took-at-18-has-ruined-my-life-actress/

Attend Divine appointment ministry international and you will be set free of such blood oath without the guy's permission and you wil marry and settle down .

Op let her see this message .

She wil be completely free !
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by ashawopikin(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Criticaltemp:
So u want us to believe that u never knack since ur 1st bf left u!?
she said she don try "SO MANY" relationships, DAT means she go don knack tire
Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by realtyassociate(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hmm, life drama

Tammy Abraham Attends Wizkid's Starboy Fest(pics). / 'President' Visits Seyi Law's Daughter At Their Home / Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65