Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Porter On The Wheels - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Porter On The Wheels (221 Views)

Family Mourns The Death Of Brandon Porter / Nabi Hot Wheels Educational Tablet. / Spence Vs Porter Live Stream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Porter On The Wheels by akingonline: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2019
PORTER ON THE WHEELS
Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying,O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.
Jeremiah 18:3-6

Porter in this scripture text is meant to be a person moulding clay into an artifact. What is now the person was supposed to working on the clay doing on the wheel? The chief porter here is God, He is a master strategist and planner. He had a grand purpose not just to make a beautiful artifact from the clay. He is perfecting a future plan of making a great giant from ordinary clay who pursue a great plan for Him. This is the reason he was working on the wheel first because as soon the clay is perfectly moulded it will get a divine inspiration by Holy Spirit. After then, this object will now be mounted on this machine with wheel to run the race set for him/her.
These processes takes time from one stage to another. It varies from one individual objects to another. We must realise that although God is a Miracle -worker, He is also Master-planner. In the beginning of the story it looks like the porter is ignoring His duty by not attending to clay but He is not. Later when He started working on the clay, the clay was marred in His hand. One would wonder why clay should be marred in His hands, it simply because moulding is ongoing.
Your life might be going through situation that seems God is ignoring you and attending only to others. It is not so He is actually planning and working on the wheels greatly for your advantage. Sometimes we get worried is my life still in God's hand why is it appearing marrred? Don't be downcasted but be excited the plans of God for your life is great.
Watch out for PT2 which will discuss what to do while the porter is working.
http://thewordinspiration..com/2019/09/porter-on-wheels.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Lal Kitab Remedies To Stop Divorce / Safer Family: Statistics Shows HIV Has Dropped In Nigeria Compared To Old Past: / Personal Driver Needed In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.