Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,510 members, 7,857,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When People Come To You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When People Come To You (159 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / What Happens When People Die? (find Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When People Come To You by Revadebola: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Listen to Hear the interpretation of the dream of when people come to you and the word of knowledge God gave me for you in this audio. Listen to the message titled, "TRIGGERS OF MIRACLES". (4). Add me on WhatsApp with +2349059270030. by Charles Adebola on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/charles-adebola/hear-the-110740638
Re: The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When People Come To You by sonmvayina(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2019
I had a dream last night.. I dreamt I was back in JSS 2 in secondary school with the teacher teaching trigonometry.. I got 10/10 in the test.... But in reality I am presently doing my masters program in uniben,
Is it a set back coming my way or something else...

I slept with a side chick last night... Do you think she is bad luck.. I have never slept with her before, but we occasionally have sex.. But never TDB.. Last night was the first time..
Should I cut all ties with her..

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Revelational Passages For Today / ... / Make It A Personal Growth Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.