Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

To Every Lady, Let The Story Of TACHA Teach You A Moral Lesson In Life - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / To Every Lady, Let The Story Of TACHA Teach You A Moral Lesson In Life (624 Views)

Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / Fans Dig Up Video Of Tacha Advertising With Her Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Every Lady, Let The Story Of TACHA Teach You A Moral Lesson In Life by FelixEchezona(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Beauty can take you far in life but it takes good character to sustain it. Millions of naira and precious time has been invested on her by her fans to elevate her to the throne but it takes her foolish pride and uncultured character to throw all into the waste.

What a pity!!
What a lost opportunity.

Which company will endorse such character as a brand ambassador. Indeed character is everything and it defines the inner beauty of a woman !!! [continues]

Read more: https://megafetch.com/to-every-lady-let-the-story-of-tacha-teach-you-a-moral-lesson-in-life/
Re: To Every Lady, Let The Story Of TACHA Teach You A Moral Lesson In Life by ClitRaider: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha is a devilishly insignificant peon and a malodorous monotonous solitaire playing derelict whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory

1 Like

Re: To Every Lady, Let The Story Of TACHA Teach You A Moral Lesson In Life by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2019
What do you guys gain from watching this useless bbn show?

How will she get endorsement?

op you get sense oh?

aint you in Naija?

if Buhari can lead Nigeria without get certificate, why wont Tacha get endorsement?

Worry about yout life, and quit bothering yourself over sh,,,t that adds nothing to your life.

go find work..guy
Re: To Every Lady, Let The Story Of TACHA Teach You A Moral Lesson In Life by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2019
In as much as I dont watch the reality show, I do see the trends online with updates.Tacha and Tonto( both beginning with a 'T,') are quite synonymous. Their character is bereft of morals and both of them should be members of same family( that's if they are not). We all see reality tv shows across the globe. What she exhibited in this one is nothing but out of the way....a bizzare. I pity all those cheering her. No Male cheering her would ever want to have her type as a wife, neither can a woman cheering her would ever wish to have a daughter like her. Beauty and the brain should work hand in hand. It's a lesson to the sane ones.
Re: To Every Lady, Let The Story Of TACHA Teach You A Moral Lesson In Life by blackboy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
I no watch am but... nothing stoping Tacha from making it in real life. She is already famous. Cause she couldnt spell daughter or port Harcourt without a smart phone. Abeggy free the babe. She will still shine and still a winner
Re: To Every Lady, Let The Story Of TACHA Teach You A Moral Lesson In Life by DonEd(m): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
ClitRaider:
Tacha is a devilishly insignificant peon and a malodorous monotonous solitaire playing derelict whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory

Bros, take it easy. I am having headache.
Re: To Every Lady, Let The Story Of TACHA Teach You A Moral Lesson In Life by ClitRaider: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
DonEd:

Bros, take it easy. I am having headache.
Hahahaha! Stay tuned or visit my posts for more.

(1) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan's New Movie, The Citation Explores Sexual Harassment / Used 24-inch Led Tv For Sale / COMPLETE: Money Heist (la Casa De Papel) Season 4 Episode 1 – 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.