Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land (3629 Views)

Onitsha Now A Construction Site: Soludo Starts Massive Development / Why Is Peter Obi The Center Of Discussion For All Political Parties? / Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by CaptainG00D: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2019
immortalityk:

K
That's your Enugu and onitsha

So u went and brought some pics from ogbomosho and used ur phone to tag them enugu grin,

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
CaptainG00D:

So u went and brought some pics from ogbomosho and used ur phone to tag them enugu grin,
Ok
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by vichaz10(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
Frankdoz5:
please stop this deception now, kwara is not Yoruba, it's Fulani.

Omu-aran, offa, rore and the rest are what........

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Nowenuse: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
myobjective:

Been a Muslim majority area, there are custom and traditions that give the wrong impression that people there are hostile towards none Muslim but Ilorin is generally a very peaceful town where people mingle and interact irrespective of religion.

My wife is a pure Ilorin indigene and when I brought her here to the North ( she was surprised ) how people take religious intolerance to a different level, she will say " people here take religion as a do or die affair when in reality it is only God that knows who is worshipping him" in a nutshell, she behaves like a typical southwestern woman.

I have lots of Ilorin friend, I have lots of friends from other part of Kwara and Yoruba land and it never occur to me that they are discriminatory towards Christians she.

Yes, not all Ilorin indigenes are extremist, but many are, compared to other muslim majority Yoruba cities. Most Ilorin indigenes take pride in the fact that they no longer practice yoruba traditional religions and worship of gods in the city.

Just that of course, you can never compare Ilorin people extremism to that of Hausa fulanis na.

Islamic extremism in Nigeria is of 3 grades.

Grade 3 (low)- South west Yorubas, Igalas & Afemai (Edo north)

Grade 2 (medium)- Ilorin, Ebira, Nupe, Bariba, Nasarawa-Plateau and other northern minority muslims who are not Hausa fulani or Kanuris.

Grade 1 ( high) -Hausa fulani, Kanuri, Shuwa arabs & Hausanized Bauchi/Yobe tribes.

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2019
vichaz10:

Omu-aran, offa, rore and the rest are what........
Are u from kwara
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by oilPUSSY(f): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nowenuse:

Yes, not all Ilorin indigenes are extremist, but many are, compared to other muslim majority Yoruba cities. Most Ilorin indigenes take pride in the fact that they no longer practice yoruba traditional religions and worship of gods in the city.

Just that of course, you can never compare Ilorin people extremism to that of Hausa fulanis na.

Islamic extremism in Nigeria is of 3 grades.

Grade 3 (low)- South west Yorubas, Igalas & Afemai (Edo north)

Grade 2 (medium)- Ilorin, Ebira, Nupe, Bariba, Nasarawa-Plateau and other northern minority muslims who are not Hausa fulani or Kanuris.

Grade 1 ( high) -Hausa fulani, Kanuri, Shuwa arabs & Hausanized Bauchi/Yobe tribes.

Goodafteroon Sir, I think I have to open another account to respond to your mail...

I have really forgotten everything (Password and e-mail) about this account.

I Will personally send you a mail once I am done

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Nowenuse: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Goodafteroon Sir, I think I have to open another account to respond to your mail...

I have really forgotten everything (Password and e-mail) about this account.

I Will personally send you a mail once I am done

Ok, because nairaland is banning my detailed response to you. They have banned me twice.
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by oilPUSSY(f): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nowenuse:

Ok, because nairaland is banning my detailed response to you. They have banned me twice.

This forum is very terrible
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by femolii: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
Frankdoz5:
this map is highly falsified, Yoruba map begin's from Togo and ends in Benin republic. The present day Yoruba's in Nigeria migrated from Benin and Togo.
You refuses to use your brain up till now.
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by vichaz10(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
immortalityk:

Are u from kwara

Yes
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
vichaz10:

Yes
Igbomina stock?
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Edokingdom: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
[[s]quote author=immortalityk post=82645513]Ondo state has a lot of potentials
Oil bitumen coal tar and so on
Oyo is a sleeping giant in yoruba land.
Oyo state population from my estimation should be close to 9 million+
Here is a labour stats[/quote][/s]
ondo steals part of edo land and ijaw territorybecause of oil,
the yoruba part has no oil grin
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by sharpwriter(m): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
The agitation for a new nation is going on. If you're a Yoruba person, please help sign the poll and petition with the links below.

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-protecting-the-people-of-southern-nigeria-from-fulani-genocide

https://poll.app.do/oduduwa-republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Law maker caught bathing in public for Ritual now speaker of Osun state house / Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? / Difference In Tinubu Campaign Rally And Buhari Campaign In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.