Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge (4047 Views)

Umigidi A 11 And Redmi Note 9t Which 1 Is The Best / OPINIONS!! Samsung A20 Or Redmi 7 Or Huawei Y7 Prime 2019. / Should I Go For Samsung A20 Or Iphone 6s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge by mbourie(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
if it must be a samsung. ...I dont think 48k can get you a clean uk used s7 edge (maybe one with crack tho)...
but s7 wont be bad tho .....just have to always use dark mode and wallpaper in order to savê battery due to its quad hd amoled screen
but I will advice you to get a lg v30 , its better and cheaper

It can get you UK used S7 flat....
Re: Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
jmaxjohn
2 edge is just a marketing name scheme,same way as infinity "u" and "O" are
3/5 the 14nm power efficient processor on the s7/edge is better/faster than that on the a20
Over 140k antutu score vs less than 80k on the a20
And it runs app smoothly ..... Even that on s6/edge is more powerful than what is found on the a20

6 the s7/edge produces better images
9 s7 edge looks and feels more premium
Glass(back) and aluminum(sides) sandwich and curved edges vs plastic and glossy plastic
Re: Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge by Godfrey858(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
i choose a flagship Device of 2016 to a budget device of 2019
everything is dope Am using a s7

Re: Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge by Godfrey858(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
battery

Re: Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge by Godfrey858(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
software

1 Share

Re: Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Godfrey858:
software
is this a theme or dark mode?
Re: Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge by Netcry0(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Thanks for the reply this is what I actually want in a phone something reliable something that can multitask without lagging and doesn't load app slow if it can carry me 4hr½hour or 5hr on heavy usage no problem I play games but not a heavy gamer i chat and surf web I'm a heavy user don't mind my English
Flytime:

The part of Samsung abandoning the edge display is wrong they just stop making variants and all there s serious had edge instead of s8 and s8 edge there is only one s8 with an edge display
About the specs the s7 edge has a better spec a high end processor,the snapdragon 820 and exynos 8890 depending on the variants you get,which is still used up till now unlike the a20 entry level exynos 7884 processor,the a20 has occasional lags while playing pubg unlike the s7 edge due to the processer
the s7 edge has a better camera have you forgotten the trick the bigger the lens the more light it let's in to make the picture better why do you think iPhone 11 has big lens although Samsung is already using small lens with great performance a good example is the note 10 but it is sure that it won't be done in an entry level device the only advantage in the a20 camera is the wide angle
About the andriod system,the a20 has an advantage it comes with Android 9 with Samsung latest one UI unlike the s7 edge experience UI, although Android version is not something to really value except of the extra features you get unlike iOS in which if a new version is released the old one start losing compatibility to some apps forcing you to upgrade
About the display and battery yes the a20 has a better battery life not because of the 4000 mAh but because of the display,high end devices mostly have better battery optimization,the a20 is a 720p amoled display,the s7 edge has 3600 mah with 1440p quad hd super amoled display with 534 ppi,although I do like the a20 because of the indisplay navigation
About the connectivity the a20 doesn't support glo 4g unlike the s7 edge and it complained that it gets hot if the network is not stable especially the a30
You can't compare a flagship with an entry level device because the entry level was released later even the 2016 iPhone 7 outperforms the a20
In summary the s7 edge us your best option if you want better performance camera and quality design ,
While the a20 is better if you want less bezels wide angle,a notch and Samsung's one UI with hope of update to Android 10
Re: Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge by Flytime: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Godfrey858:
i choose a flagship Device of 2016
to a budget device of 2019

everything is dope
Am using a s7
Does the s7 have dark mode

1 Like

Re: Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge by Flytime: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Netcry0:
Thanks for the reply this is what I actually want in a phone something reliable something that can multitask without lagging and doesn't load app slow if it can carry me 4hr½hour or 5hr on heavy usage no problem I play games but not a heavy gamer i chat and surf web I'm a heavy user don't mind my English
then go for it if this is really what you want,the only thing you would enjoy from the a20 from what you listed is battery life

1 Like

Re: Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge by Netcry0(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Godfrey858:
battery
how many hours does it last you on heavy usage
Re: Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge by Godfrey858(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Flytime:
Does the s7 have dark mode

using a theme.. but its apply to all...even drop down notification bar
Re: Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge by Godfrey858(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Netcry0:
how many hours does it last you on heavy usage

6-7 hours heavy usage on 4g
Re: Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge by falcon01: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
jmaxjohn:

thank you for repeating what i already said. try to read the message in full next time

maybe you didnt notice that there is a substantial difference in looks betwen the s7 edge and the s8 coz samsung improved their curved screen technology. coz samsung didnt boldly come out to say it doesnt mean they didnt do it.

here's an example. iphone 11 pro is still IP68. yes. but doesnt mean it is the same IP68 of other phones coz iphone 11 pro is the first phone guaranteed to go a depth of 4 meters for 30 minutes. but they cannot call it IP69 coz that is a completely different test which is irrelevant on phones which are subject to daily abuse.

dont drag tech with me bro.
i get paid for this. i've offered my advice.
Teach Me Sensei!
Re: Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge by stanboy28(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
blackboy:
S7 is a no no ooo. Its banned on flights abroad. Faulty battery issue. Said to be able to explode.
its the note 7 that has all those issues not the s7 or s7 edge..check ur facts...

And yeah the s7 or s7 edge is better that the A20 ..
The s7 is a flagship device but the A20 is a very low mid range device..

1 Like

Re: Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge by EGprince(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Go for the A20, I'm recommending this based on my years of experience being a sales consultant
Please patronize me on this one
Shop for your products on Jumia through me, a certified Jumia sales consultant
I'll offer you 50% off shipping fee
I'll ensure quick and accurate delivery of item
You can contact me on 07012474725 via whatsapp or phone call

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elephone P7000.....kINGSING T8...ONE PLUS ONE POWER BANK E.T.C / How To Stop Mtn Ondemand Message / What About UMI ZERO 3G Smartphone? Do You Think It Worth To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.