Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Summer Walker - Stretch You Out (mp3 + Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Summer Walker - Stretch You Out (mp3 + Video) (362 Views)

Bella Shmurda Cash Out Mp3 / Download MP3: Davido Ft Summer Walker - D & G / MP3 Download: Davido – D&G Ft. Summer Walker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Summer Walker - Stretch You Out (mp3 + Video) by wiseloaded(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2019
Download Music: Summer Walker ft. A Boogie wit da Hoodie - Stretch You Out

Summer Walker ft. A Boogie wit da Hoodie - Stretch You Out

Summer Walker has got this banging tune titled “Stretch You Out” from her “Over It” album and it features rapper, A Boogie wit da Hoodie.

On this song, Walker literarily takes a walk on her n!ggas asking for too much without giving enough in return. The theme of the song itself is directed to guys and their excesses in relationship. Summer Walker appears to have had enough of the BS and she’s calling it a bluff.

“You want pvssy six times a week/And you never wanna clean up”, she raps. pushing the buttons on these n!ggas – like they still gon’ end up cheating. “And at the end of the day you got the nerve to bring up that bitch”, she stresses further.

Quotable Lyrics:

Girl I heard that you’ve been hurtin
Just let me know if it ain’t workin

I can put mad buggattees on purpose
We can go half on a baby on purpose

In the Maybach is clothes, all of them curtains purposely
Everything you do to me, you do it perfectly

And I be in your body like surgery
Like an insomniac I gotta pop a perky to sleep

Throw that ass round in a circle please
Throw that ass round in a circle for me yeah

Like you working for me
Don’t you show no other nigga what you learning from me yeah

Click the link below to download the lovely song and video

https://wiseloaded.com/summer-walker-stretch-you-out/

(1) (Reply)

Mixtape: DJ Yomc - Celebrated Mix (2019) / Download : Kizz Daniel – Pak N Go (video) / Download Free Mp3: No Tension By Solidstar Ft. Terry Akpala, Orezi & Isokoboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.