Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday (29601 Views)

Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by Praizenewsgist(f): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2019
Yoruba Actress, Nkechi Blessing is nothing short of been grateful right now, as she celebrates the only and the most important woman to her in the world, her mum

In sharing the news on her ig page recently Nkechi posted photos of the car on her instagram page with the caption:
I wish I had more,it would have been more than this Dear Mama❤️ Happy Birthday again IYA NKECHI❤️❤️ @bornjarr Thank You for the Prompt Delivery�� @thesurprisefactoryy thank you for always��#birthdaygirl#sweetmother
See More and Watch Video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B280Qc_Hgq_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-nkechi-buys-car-for-her-mother-to-celebrates-her-birthday/

9 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by Praizenewsgist(f): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2019
See More and Watch the Full Video HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by joseo: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Yoruba actress... Nkechi Blessing

Well kudos to her and may her mum live long to enjoy better things

21 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nkechi blessing is an ambassador for closer relations between Igbo and Yoruba. Cool!

Awesome photoshoot: Man celebrates 70th birthday with his 7 sons and their 7 wives

9 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by OakConsultNG: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Congratulations to her..
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by StrikeBack(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Social media actress.
Twitter productions.

Marketed and distributed by Instagram

Grab the PENIS!!! Now!!

24 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by franchasng: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Anambra 2nd daughter!!

Where is Ibadan and Ijebu last daughters abeg because Portharcourt first daughter don fuckup already angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by Auxtin85(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by jW16: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
I tap into her testimony... Congratulations to her and her mother.

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
God Bless Mothers. God bless me.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by ednut1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Audio money. We still never see chioma driving her porshe o

10 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by Larryallovernig: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Paying school fees for a lady you intend to marry in future and football betting, which one is risky?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by BrutalJab: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
ednut1:
Audio money. We still never see chioma driving her porshe o

Poor man.

Go and make money and quit whining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by Dshocker(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
An average nolly wood actress earns 200k per roll,so how many movies has Nkechi Blessing shot

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by Chimaokigwe: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Larryallovernig:
Paying school fees for a lady you intend to marry in future and football betting, which one is risky?

Them take poverty swear for you?
There are girls who work and have money pay their school fees. Date those ones.

Football betting is more certain than paying the fees of one ingrate.

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by Kemibabi(f): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
her pussy tried grin

8 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by MrFuckallday: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Good. Put that hoe money to good use girl grin.
God bless our mothers

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by stamapro(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wow, this yoruba gal called Nkechi Blessing try ooo. Na Eastern part of yoruba region she for come from. Many owambe birthday celebration to ur mum

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by mizz2posh: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Are those tatoos on her upper arms? Hbd ma.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by Ewedegubbler: 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Larryallovernig:

I am guilty of both.... not as if I care tho.. I did because I could..
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by CaptainG00D: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by Chimaokigwe: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

I am guilty of both.... not as if I care tho.. I did because I could..

In the end, did the lady behave herself or she did as most of them do?

Most of them are social climbers who look down on their benefactors because they feel that they have gotten what they wanted.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by efighter: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
Larryallovernig:

Football betting is risky but paying school fees for a lady not legally married to you is village people in action over your destiny.

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by Pavore9: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Larryallovernig:

Where is her family, that paying the school fees is your responsibility?

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by obojememe: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
lol
joseo:
Yoruba actress... Nkechi Blessing

Well kudos to her and may her mum live long to enjoy better things

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sirlins(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
We don't even know her ooo
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rubbish. Stingy girl. Just because she boughted a second hand manual car for her mother person no go hear word again mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by micflo28(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Larryallovernig:
betting better...the heart break doesn't take long to manifest

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by Fentanyl: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by Foxman19: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Broken ass Nigga is here.
efighter:

Football betting is risky but paying school fees for a lady not legally married to you is village people in action over your destiny.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday by mrwonlasewonie: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
Mama too tattoo her arm like pikincheesy

This African mother is not like our conventional African mothers (60s upwards) who subscribe to tattooing

Infact they frown at it and from the look of things this mama seems to be in her early 60s.quite unusual cheesy

E sure me die say she too go be slay mama during her hay days because daughters are usually a reflection of their mamas life in their younger years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 / Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) / Juliana Edewor Weds Victor Izegbu: Eku Edewor's Mother Marries 3rd Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.