Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Youths In Lagos Are Lazy, Always After My Money - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Lagos Are Lazy, Always After My Money - Tinubu (510 Views)

All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Youths In Lagos Are Lazy, Always After My Money - Tinubu by CGMedia: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Wife of national leader of the APC and Senator representing Lagos Central, Oluremi Tinubu, has accused Lagos youths of being lazy and not ready to work, Igbere TV reports.

Mrs Tinubu made the assertions when she appeared as a guest on a Lagos Television programme monitored by our correspondent on Saturday, September 28.

According to her, most of the youths in Lagos would come to her husband’s house, claiming “they want to enjoy Asiwaju’s money.”

The visibly angry woman expressed displeasure that “most of these youths don’t want to work”, adding that “the moment you give them work to do, they fall sick.”

The Senator insisted that “youths of nowadays are interested in making quick money, but they don’t want to work before making the money.”

The former Lagos first lady added, “our youths are very rude because they want to be like all those people abroad.”

When asked about her plans to assist the “lazy youths”, Mrs Tinubu said her New Era Foundation Patience Home had concluded plans to empower all youths in her senatorial district.

She disclosed that 10 youths each from all the local governments under her Lagos Central would benefit from the empowerment initiative.

Tinubu, however, enjoined youths in her constituency to contact their local government chairmen and avail themselves of the opportunities provided by the foundation.

http://igberetvnews.com/1029831/lazy-lagos-youths-always-come-free-money-tinubu/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Youths In Lagos Are Lazy, Always After My Money - Tinubu by CGMedia: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Youths In Lagos Are Lazy, Always After My Money - Tinubu by Davash222(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2019
They are now calling their ‘sophisticated’ youths lazy after scamming them. When she called the hard working guys ‘Awon Okoros’, the sophisticated youths were hailing her, now, she’s calling the sophisticated youths Lazy. Is God not wonderful

1 Like

Re: Youths In Lagos Are Lazy, Always After My Money - Tinubu by LibertyRep: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2019
The OP should endeavor to attach the video of the interview
Re: Youths In Lagos Are Lazy, Always After My Money - Tinubu by Davash222(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2019
LibertyRep:
The OP should endeavor to attach the video of the interview
Lazy Afonja Youth.

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Lagos Are Lazy, Always After My Money - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2019
She is not wrong at all.
She just described the characteristics of south west youths.
Sometimes you have to own up and say the truth.
She is right.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Lagos Are Lazy, Always After My Money - Tinubu by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2019
They are always after their money not your money.

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Lagos Are Lazy, Always After My Money - Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2019
Davash222:
They are now calling their ‘sophisticated’ youths lazy after scamming them. When she called the hard working guys ‘Awon Okoros’, the sophisticated youths were hailing her, now, she’s calling the sophisticated youths Lazy. Is God not wonderful

God is marvellous oh. Please she didn't force anybody to vote for here so we can't blame her. She is right the youths are lazy.
Re: Youths In Lagos Are Lazy, Always After My Money - Tinubu by lalasticlala(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Youths In Lagos Are Lazy, Always After My Money - Tinubu by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2019

(1)

PHOTOS: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / EXPOSED: How @mbuhari Illegally Extended Service Of Nephew In Nigeria Police. / My Dad Was Very Sad When I Was Attacked At Senator Adeleke’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.