Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Please assist me in getting a job - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please assist me in getting a job (1948 Views)

10 Important Reasons For Getting A DNA Test / Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by genq(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
delishpot:

You threw the first insult dear. I never said anything to you. Go back and check your mentions. I did not see you until you saw me. Stop looking for a reason to justify your failures and whitewash your true identity. My hands are always lifted in holiness kiss

Lobatan grin
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by delishpot: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
genq:

Lobatan grin

You welcome.
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
@logobenz come n see oo
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
peterangelo:
@logobenz come n see oo
The eagle is watching,trust me wink

1 Like

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by delishpot: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Guest007:
Public safety announcement

Threats of suicide has become an avenue to beg and maybe scam so tread with caution when trying to help op.

https://www.nairaland.com/5437068/guy-nairaland-going-commit-suicide

I have been scammed on NL too by such but I don't pay any attention to those kinds of posts anymore. You will know them when they tell you they want cash or the want some equipment that they will use for work eg car, machine etc most times they know that people won't part with cash but if you buy them the machine they will sell it. To do good Don tire person but God dey.
This OP ain't asking for free cash, he wants a stable income through employment.
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Aurelius1:
I understand your fears sister. I am not here to beg for money. If you go through my first post there was no where I stated that I needed money.I just need a job with which I can take care of my family.

It's not personal hun... It's a public notice embarassed

I wish you all the best, it's been a rough few years for you. Have you learnt anything though because the problems keep coming.
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING.

Wetin you look for?... I was mean to use op's thread but I wanted to the fuckery of the thread I tagged.
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by CAPSLOCKED: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Guest007:

Wetin you look for?... I was mean to use op's thread but I wanted to the fuckery of the thread I tagged.

IN MY BOX
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

IN MY BOX

Let me guess, your box is broken grin grin grin
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by CAPSLOCKED: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
Guest007:

Let me guess, your box is broken grin grin grin
LOCKED cheesy
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOCKED cheesy

We dey try undecided

Was just checking up on you and yours... I trust you're all well kiss
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Zikora1000(f): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God was kind enough to make your burdens lighter by making your wife leave with the kids and you are here still weighing yourself down over them.

I'd advice you use the gift of being single to stand on your feet again.
You apparently started a family when you were not really ready for it's demands.

Learn to crawl, then walk, then run and just when you can fly, look for a deserving wife and start another family.
Your other kids will fall back into place.

But most importantly, just survive for yourself first because survival is a primal instinct.
people reading this might not be able to decipher the hidden truth in your post. but you over make sense
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Aurelius1(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2019
I am pleading with kind hearted nairalanders who may be connected in one way or the other to assist me in getting a job. It is better to cry out for help than to die in silence.
PLEASE HELP
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Aurelius1(m): 7:20am On Aug 31, 2020
Aurelius1:
Life has not been fair to me all. Lost my job, home and finally my wife left with the kids. I have struggled for nearly a decade trying to ensure a better life for my family but things have refused to work for me.
I am on my knees begging any kind hearted nairalander(s) who can help me in getting a job. I just want to feel normal again and be a father to my kids again.

Disclaimer: I am not asking for money. All I need is a job. Any kind of of job. I am ready to relocate if possible.
I have HND in electrical/electronics engineering. I have 6 years working experience in a manufacturing company.
Please help me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How Do I Greet A Barren Woman / Ever Been The Villain In Your Life Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.