Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira (1670 Views)

Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma / Tacha Received 50million Naira Cash From Jeruma Woman / Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by Maraokere: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Popular businesswoman Jaruma offers tacha the sum of two million naira.

jaruma took to her instagram page today encouraging fans to please sympathise with  tacha as she has lost her mother already and has no one else but her fans.

Read more a thttp://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/09/28/popular-buisness-woman-offers-tacha-50million/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by princealexndre(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Omoh
Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by Instablog9ja: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by Maraokere: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
princealexndre:
Omoh

She's already getting more than 60m...life
Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by missCAPS: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha is being offered 50 million naira for being rude, violent and arrogant but I lost my boyfriend to a pinch of her attitude cry. Inside life

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by DameB(f): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by MiaB(f): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
missCAPS:
Tacha is being offered 50 million naira for being rude, violent and arrogant but I lost my boyfriend to a pinch of her attitude cry. Inside life
sorry
Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by iammiracle1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
missCAPS:

Lesson learnt my dear, take the break up as a sign to change that pinch flaw and watch God bring a better man into your life, everyone deserves a second chance, grow in peace...
Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by DameB(f): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Maraokere:
Popular businesswoman Jaruma offers tacha the sum of two million naira.

jaruma took to her instagram page today encouraging fans to please sympathise with  tacha as she has lost her mother already and has no one else but her fans.

Read more a thttp://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/09/28/popular-buisness-woman-offers-tacha-50million/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

It's 50M but you wrote 2M
Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by funmike83(f): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Audio money, all na publicity when behind the scenes she's only trying to get people to join the train and start donating for her. She no dey give am anything!
Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by onyichick(f): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
this is 2019 n no one is falling for this hogwash,how much does she HV in her account that she's gifting someone 50m.#audiomomey
Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by sapeleboi(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
jealousy
missCAPS:

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by missCAPS: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
sapeleboi:
jealousy
Lol it's just life ooo.
Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by sapeleboi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
take your time women
missCAPS:

Lol it's just life ooo.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by kings59: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Remember that saying " the devil you know ( Tacha who talks and doesn't take shit) is better than the angel you don't know ( Mercy who grabbed an iron to hit Tacha)
At least, Tacha and Frodd showed their real character without forming or faking it.
You enemies should be happy for her on receiving #50 milla and not adding insult. If you are without sin, oya cast the first stone.
Congratulations Tacha, invest wisely, I know when your enemies are out of BBNaija, the news of this your #50 milla would give them heart attack.
Also, congratulations to Frodd. The future winner of BBNaija 2019. No matter how family( Mercy, Diane, Ike and Elozonam with their uncle Seyi and family member Mike) try, they can't defeat you.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by missCAPS: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
My chest! I just watched the video. This jaruma is Celebrating mediocrity.
There are people who actually need that money jare. Saying her mother is late, bla bla bla do you know how many of us have lost a or both parents and are still sane? Her late mom has nothing to do with this.
Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by GreetMe(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
sapeleboi:
jealousy

grin grin na we send am to insult her bf? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by GreetMe(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
kings59:
Remember that saying " the devil you know ( Tacha who talks and doesn't take shit) is better than the angel you don't know ( Mercy who grabbed an iron to hit Tacha)
At least, Tacha and Frodd showed their real character without forming or faking it.
You enemies should be happy for her on receiving #50 milla and not adding insult. If you are without sin, oya cast the first stone.
Congratulations Tacha, invest wisely, I know when your enemies are out of BBNaija, the news of this your #50 milla would give them heart attack.
Also, congratulations to Frodd. The future winner of BBNaija 2019. No matter how family( Mercy, Diane, Ike and Elozonam with their uncle Seyi and family member Mike) try, they can't defeat you.

Exactly what someone told me! All those housemates, Tacha and Frodd are the realest. They're some of them that are even worse than them sef
Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by GreetMe(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
missCAPS:
My chest! I just watched the video. This jaruma is Celebrating mediocrity.
There are people who actually need that money jare. Saying her mother is late, bla bla bla do you know how many of us have lost a or both parents and are still sane? Her late mom has nothing to do with this.
Your chest??...omo see painment and hatred
Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by Onyi22(f): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Big lie
Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
I should figure out a way to start collecting money from all these pple dt don’t know what to do wt their money.
Re: Bbnaija: Jaruma Offers Tacha 50million Naira by collitexnaira(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hope is not Audio money

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures / ETINOSA Did It Again Goes Unclad In New Video (video) / Toyin Abraham’s Ex Wife, Strike Love Pose With Husband To Celebrate His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.