Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Why Your Business Needs A Good Content Writer. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Your Business Needs A Good Content Writer. (1002 Views)

Good Content Writers Needed !!! / Good Content Writer / .... Need Good Content Writers ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Your Business Needs A Good Content Writer. by ElRapido: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
A good Content Marketing strategy requires hours of work dedicated to creating, maintaining and promoting Content. On the other hand, if you want to be successful online, you have to rely on content. That's why you need a Content Writer.

You've heard it said a thousand times: there are companies that base all their business on the blog, communicate continuously, create content, as well as products. The best companies in the world are in fact gigantic media companies, capable of creating content of the highest quality, in a constant way.

Great content creates an attentive and interested audience, anything else will degrade your product and any attempt to grow.

Traditional marketing methods are becoming less and less effective because people don't want to be constantly disturbed by your ads.
People are looking for solutions and now, thanks to the web, they can evaluate different options. They have specific questions and problems for which they are looking for targeted solutions.

A content writer can create content to meet the needs of your potential buyers, drawing their attention at the right time, when they need it most. This allows you to position yourself as the best choice to meet their needs.

So you don't have to ask yourself if your company needs content, it goes without saying that it does. Rather, you need to think about how to produce them, as they require specific strategies and skills.

I guess you know: how many times have you given up acting, because overwhelmed by the idea of having to take care of the content and the management of all the activities related to it?

That's a lot of stuff.

The web represents an enormous potential of possibilities and Content Marketing is that set of strategies and actions that draw the necessary path to bring your professionalism and your services where your customers are.
It is the means by which you can get in touch with them, make yourself known, tell who you are and what you can do to improve their lives or solve their problems. All this means setting up a strategy, planning and creating your own content, hours and hours of work.

You might think it's an additional cost for your business and decide you want to do it yourself. In that case you might need to understand what it means to write a post.

Consider that even your time has a price and your laudable sacrifice could turn into a source of stress, distracting you from your primary duties. The entrepreneur must take care of his business, and delegate as much as possible non-strategic activities.

However, no Content Writer can claim to know the company as you know it, who may be leading it. When I interact, as a content writer, the priority is always to start the dialogue.

The Content Writer must, therefore, be reliable, serious, and able to develop empathy, with you and with your thoughts, otherwise, it becomes really difficult to communicate in the right way.

Here is why you should work with us.

-Mastery and understanding of language (that is, knowledge of grammar and eclecticism)
-Ability to express concepts in a simple way, communicating in a language that attracts the reader's attention.
-Ductility, that is, the ability to adapt to the niche in which your company operates:
- Understand and apply industry-specific terminology
- Investigating the problems that the company encounters
- Know the products or services offered by the company
- Learning the company's values to study which are the main competitors.
- Able to respect the tone of voice with which the company usually communicates, especially if already established.
- Respect the deadlines defined by the editorial calendar: if not present, we are able to develop and manage it.
- Able to change gear, in case of need, creating quality content, in a short time.

So, be rest assured you are working with a capable content writer, when you contact us for your content.

Price: N2/word.
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Good Content Writer. by donkelly2(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Can someone reach you via whatsapp?
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Good Content Writer. by ElRapido: 8:00am On Sep 29, 2019
donkelly2:
Can someone reach you via whatsapp?

Yes. That's my WhatsApp number.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Business Needs A Good Content Writer. by ElRapido: 7:06am On Sep 30, 2019
Order now.
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Good Content Writer. by ElRapido: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Avaiable
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Good Content Writer. by ElRapido: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Still available
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Good Content Writer. by nlPoster: 6:36am On Oct 03, 2019
ElRapido:
A good Content Marketing strategy requires hours of work dedicated to creating, maintaining and promoting Content. On the other hand, if you want to be successful online, you have to rely on content. That's why you need a Content Writer.

You've heard it said a thousand times: there are companies that base all their business on the blog, communicate continuously, create content, as well as products. The best companies in the world are in fact gigantic media companies, capable of creating content of the highest quality, in a constant way.

Great content creates an attentive and interested audience, anything else will degrade your product and any attempt to grow.

Traditional marketing methods are becoming less and less effective because people don't want to be constantly disturbed by your ads.
People are looking for solutions and now, thanks to the web, they can evaluate different options. They have specific questions and problems for which they are looking for targeted solutions.

A content writer can create content to meet the needs of your potential buyers, drawing their attention at the right time, when they need it most. This allows you to position yourself as the best choice to meet their needs.

So you don't have to ask yourself if your company needs content, it goes without saying that it does. Rather, you need to think about how to produce them, as they require specific strategies and skills.

I guess you know: how many times have you given up acting, because overwhelmed by the idea of having to take care of the content and the management of all the activities related to it?

That's a lot of stuff.

The web represents an enormous potential of possibilities and Content Marketing is that set of strategies and actions that draw the necessary path to bring your professionalism and your services where your customers are.
It is the means by which you can get in touch with them, make yourself known, tell who you are and what you can do to improve their lives or solve their problems. All this means setting up a strategy, planning and creating your own content, hours and hours of work.

You might think it's an additional cost for your business and decide you want to do it yourself. In that case you might need to understand what it means to write a post.

Consider that even your time has a price and your laudable sacrifice could turn into a source of stress, distracting you from your primary duties. The entrepreneur must take care of his business, and delegate as much as possible non-strategic activities.

However, no Content Writer can claim to know the company as you know it, who may be leading it. When I interact, as a content writer, the priority is always to start the dialogue.

The Content Writer must, therefore, be reliable, serious, and able to develop empathy, with you and with your thoughts, otherwise, it becomes really difficult to communicate in the right way.

Here is why you should work with us.

-Mastery and understanding of language (that is, knowledge of grammar and eclecticism)
-Ability to express concepts in a simple way, communicating in a language that attracts the reader's attention.
-Ductility, that is, the ability to adapt to the niche in which your company operates:
- Understand and apply industry-specific terminology
- Investigating the problems that the company encounters
- Know the products or services offered by the company
- Learning the company's values to study which are the main competitors.
- Able to respect the tone of voice with which the company usually communicates, especially if already established.
- Respect the deadlines defined by the editorial calendar: if not present, we are able to develop and manage it.
- Able to change gear, in case of need, creating quality content, in a short time.

So, be rest assured you are working with a capable content writer, when you contact us for your content.

Price: N2/word.

@ bolded:

You have not convinced me of that, common sense is also important.

Now try to convince me you offer it as well.

And by content writer, I hope you don't mean all these jobless folks who spam the forum with useless topics especially in romance section, now trying to do the same in education?
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Good Content Writer. by ElRapido: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

@ bolded:

And by content writer, I hope you don't mean all these jobless folks who spam the forum with useless topics especially in romance section, now trying to do the same in education?

Send me a message and I will write you a free sample.
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Good Content Writer. by ElRapido: 5:30am On Oct 04, 2019
Good Morning
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Good Content Writer. by ElRapido: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2019
Available
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Good Content Writer. by ElRapido: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2019
Good Morning
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Good Content Writer. by ElRapido: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good Evening
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Good Content Writer. by ElRapido: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
nlPoster:

@ bolded:

Hello. Please edit my number out. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme April 2021 + Audio Player + Download Plugin / How Much Does It Cost To Build An App For A Social Media Website Like Facebook? / Web Site Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.