Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/09/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/09/19 (141 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/09/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 29/09/2017) Delayed Provision / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/09/19 by dallyemmy: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/09/19 by dallyemmy: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, 29 September, 2019) -

*IT WILL BE PAID IN ARREARS!*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father; You are the true God of the universe; the God of justice and equity.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please forgive me in any way I have defrauded others, and help me to restitute my ways, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, plead my cause, with them that strive with me and, fight against them that fight against me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, take hold of Your shield and buckler, and stand up for my help; draw out also Your spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, arise, and afflict all my enemies; let there be cries of agony and sorrow, from the camp of my enemies today, in Jesus' name.     

7.Father, let my enemies see Your mighty hand today, and urgently release and set me free from captivity and bondage, in Jesus' name.       

8.Father, grant me favour in the sight of my enemies, and let all the wealth of the unbelievers be transferred into my hands, today, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, deliver me from the hands of my taskmasters and persecutors and let all the arrears of wages of my labours be paid to me, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and let all his enemies be confounded and put to shame, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Need Help? / Scholarship / A Letter In The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.