Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Thinking Of Online Business To Start? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thinking Of Online Business To Start? (261 Views)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / Thinking Of Opening A Xiaomi Store In Nigeria / The Rise And Fall Of Online Retail In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Online Business To Start? by Emm2018: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
I want to introduce u, to the business, that is changing life, so, many people life has been change by engaging in the business. Welcome to mini importation, where millionaire can easily be made.
U may ask what is mini importation, it has to do with buying of goods, from China at very low price and selling in Nigeria at very affordable price, that even your neighbours, can't get that price at ur street, and even jumia and konga, can not sell at that ur price, because urs is extremely cheap and affordable.
The good thing about most goods, you can even research, for some goods and even be the first to sell in Nigeria and make, millions out of the goods, before other, people are aware of the goods.
Mini importation can be done online, without u leaving ur house, u can order the goods, with ur procurement company and send it to jumia or konga warehouse and run advert on jumia or konga and sell, ur goods, without leaving ur room. Also there is Facebook advertisement, that u can your goods there and order jumia or konga to sell it for u and after they sell it, they will send the money into ur account.
Also u can get others logistics company to store and sell for u, without leaving ur room, everything can be done online easily.
* I can teach u, everything, the procurement company, I am using.
* Logistics company I am using.
* To to sell on jumia and konga.
* How to advertise on Facebook and jiji.com
*How to create video for ur add
*Everything u needs to know in mini, that ensure, u make money.
There are also surprised bonus, attached to people interested to earn money in mini importation.
Also there will be teaching and video to help, u to learn mini importation, video will be sent, through email and teaching through WhatsApp.
If u are interested watapp me on:08130235448.
Re: Thinking Of Online Business To Start? by gabe1234(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Is it for free?
Re: Thinking Of Online Business To Start? by Emm2018: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
It is not free, but very affordable!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Best Volatility Strategy For A Token / Please,what Business Can A Student Do With 5000,reply Asap / Please Who Knows How To Shop On 1688 . Com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.