Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

How To Get €200 Euros In Your Adsense Account Within 30 Days - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get €200 Euros In Your Adsense Account Within 30 Days (856 Views)

New Job Offer: N50,000,000 Cash Payment, Or N1 That Doubles Daily For 30 Days / Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment / Yes! You Too Can Make 5000 Euros In 4 Weeks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get €200 Euros In Your Adsense Account Within 30 Days by richkid09: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2010
.HOW TO GET €200 EUROS IN YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT WITHIN 30 DAYS
(ONLY 50 SMART PEOPLE ARE NEEDED)
Hello,
Do you have what it takes to be the next ADSENSE MILLIONAIRE

Requirements:
1.Do you have a Facebook Account? (Why would anybody in this generation not have a FB Account)
2.Do you have a Google adsense Account?
3.Do you have a Phone Number and email address? (You can open a free one at www.yahoo.com)
4.Can you apply some basic typing skills i.e.Copy and Paste in forms of online.

If you have these four things, you can contact sowolemuslim@yahoo.com
Please we need only 50 Smart people who are willing to work hard and ready to empower people with their efforts.

NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT, WE NEED ONLY 50 SMART PEOPLE AND WHOMEVER SUBSCRIBES TO OUR OFFER, WE WOULD UPDATE THEM WITH THE LIST BECAUSE ALL APPLICANTS WOULD NEED EACH OTHER TO MAKE THE EFFORTS OF ONE ANOTHER TO GROW.

THE BEAUTY OF THIS PROGRAM IS THAT EVERYBODY WHO SUBSCRIBES TO THIS OFFER WOULD GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER AND THEY WOULD ALL CONTRIBUTE TO THE SUCCESS OF EACH OTHER.

NEVER FORGET THAT one EURO IS N213.
TAKE A CALCULATOR 200 EURO X N213=

ONCE THE 50 PEOPLE ARE REACHED, THE OFFER WOULD BE CLOSED.

DON,T MISS THIS, LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY.

See sample of one of my adsense packed domain bellow
www.checkmortgagesonline.com
If you need me to help you get a parked domain like this one above and also create your Google adsense account, Then contact me at sowolemuslim@yahoo.com or call me on 08063704541 or 08081189832.

BONUS 1ST 5 PEOPLE TO SUBSCRIBE WILL PAY NOTHING
P.S: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DECIDING WHETHER TO JOIN IT OR NOT. JUST DO IT
P.S: IT WILL BE THE BEST DECISION OF YOUR LIFE. SO, DON'T JUST DO NOTHING, ACT NOW!

BUT BE WARNED. EXACTLY 5PM ON WEDNESDAY 17TH OF NOVEMBER,2010, THIS OFFER WILL CLOSE FOREVER.

I wish you the best in your journey to financial freedom.
Re: How To Get €200 Euros In Your Adsense Account Within 30 Days by isonlagba: 3:25am On Nov 03, 2010
This one na old trick, e no go work lai, lai!
Re: How To Get €200 Euros In Your Adsense Account Within 30 Days by Nikebabe: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2010
isonlagba:

This one na old trick, e no go work lai, lai!
[/quote

that is true, google will ban you for life .

(1) (Reply)

Credit Risk Officers Wanted / New Opening / Urgent Vacancies In Vitaboitics Pharmaceuticals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.