Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion (788 Views)

Things Aren’t Fine, We Need Your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz Beg Apostle Chinyere / Atheists, What's Your Opinion On This One? / Should Nigerian Churches Be Taxed By The Government? Share Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by cheechee1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
As a Christian, can you become a Muslim as a precondition for a job of 350k monthly salary? Someone is confused now
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
cheechee1:
As a Christian, can you become a Muslim as a precondition for a job of 350k monthly salary? Someone is confused now
This is really funny.

[s]Though I believe Allah is the same as my God,[/s] for money to be used as a precondition to get any job regardless of the salary is very wrong.

The point is that if the person falls for it, then that means the person has set a very wrong precedent, and has gotten off on the wrong footing.

Because now it's to become a Muslim to get a job, tomorrow the precondition could be something much worse, for this is the way some who ended up trading their souls and putting their hands into evil for money started.

So the precondition is a no-no for me.

God bless.
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by WinningEleven(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
cheechee1:
......Blessed is he who forfeits his father and mother/ leaves his family for me, for he shall be blessed.
These are the words of Jesus Himself. This also has a range of meaning. The "family in question may be job, career, position, money and the other things that men hold dear to themselves. Think about it.

Please don't forfeit or abandon your heavenly passport and Christaindom for a vain thing like money and job positions. A blessing from God always comes with no strings attached. This is not the case here.
I believe there is a greater blessing coming your way, this might be a test

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by donbachi(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
2011 i rejected a job of 500k cos the job wont let me go to church on sundays...i die if i betray my faith for another,for 350k job.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by vybzkartel: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
This is really funny.

[b]Though I believe Allah is the same as my [/b]God, for money to be used as a precondition to get any job regardless of the salary is very wrong.

The point is that if the person falls for it, then that means the person has set a very wrong precedent, and has gotten off on the wrong footing.

Because now it's to become a Muslim to get a job, tomorrow the precondition could be something much worse, for this is the way some who ended up trading their souls and putting their hands into evil for money started.

God bless.

False Christian, Allah is not God of the Bible, repent

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by WinningEleven(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2019
vybzkartel:

Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by Uyi168: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2019
donbachi:
2011 i rejected a job of 500k cos the job wont let me go to church on sundays...i die if i betray my faith for another,for 350k job.
Hmmm
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by CAPSLOCKED: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2019
vybzkartel:

YOU ARE RIGHT. HE IS THE GOD OF THE KORAN.

THERE ARE MANY GODS KNOWN TO US, CREATED AND PEDDLED BY US.

IF THERE'S ANY GENUINE EXISTING GOD WE WOULD NOT HAVE TO CREATE THESE GODS AND MAKE UP STORIES ABOUT THEM.

A TRUE GOD'S POSITION SHOULD NOT BE IN CONTEST.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
This is really funny.

Though I believe Allah is the same as my God, for money to be used as a precondition to get any job regardless of the salary is very wrong.

God bless.

Allah isn't same as the Almighty God in anyway.
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Praivit:

Allah isn't same as the Almighty God in anyway.
Well maybe you serve a different God from mine then, for Allah is my God.
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
Have you read the Koran?
jesusjnr:
Well maybe you serve a different God from mine then, for Allah is my God.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bodydialect57:
Have you read the Koran?
Of course. Not fully but to the extent I needed to confirm what God told me.
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by OpenYourEyes1: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
cheechee1:
Absolutely no. It is bribery and corruption. It's pure evil.
I had someone close to me convert because of greed. I told him exactly thesame thing - "it is evil".

If you can't resist this little abomination, you will likely not reject gifts from coming "one world government" to renounce your faith in Jesus and survive/live.
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by OpenYourEyes1: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
cheechee1:

Could you pls tell me where they are asking you to become a Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Of course. Not fully but to the extent I needed to confirm what God told me.

It's not God that told you that the Muslim Allah is God. The Muslim Allah isn't The Christian God, who is the Almighty.
I only decided to quote you because of your relationship with enthronedbyGod whom I have great respect for, but I can see the reason why most of the people later turned their backs on him, cos they didn't have any iota of love for you.
He still has my respect though, cos I've learnt how to love people regardless of their strange interpretations and understanding of scriptures.
The Muslim Allah isn't God. You can believe whatever you like.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by CaveAdullam: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Praivit:

It's not God that told you that the Muslim Allah is God. The Muslim Allah isn't The Christian God, who is the Almighty.
I only decided to quote you because of your relationship with enthronedbyGod whom I have great respect for, but I can see the reason why most of the people later turned their backs on him, cos they didn't have any iota of love for you.
He still has my respect though, cos I've learnt how to love people regardless of their strange interpretations and understanding of scriptures.
How is GOD translated in Islam?
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Praivit:

Lol! I thought as much.

So what did you think made EnthronedbyGod to back me up?

That's the difference between those who are led of the Spirit and those who are led of the flesh.

He was led of the Spirit in spite of his contrary opinion concerning me, and that he was more inclined towards the likes of you.

And there's a reward when one is led of the Spirit so watch this space.

As I said earlier, if you're certain your God is not Allah, that means your God is not my God!

And please keep your quoting of me because of EnthronedbyGod, for i don't need it for anything because what I need, I have.
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by Justice310: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Not in Islam, but in Arabic.
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
CaveAdullam:

In Arabic Allah is God and also some Arabian christians call God Allah, but the Muslim Allah isn't thesame as the one the Arabian christianss call God.
The Muslim Allah is the queen of heaven. You can do your research very well.
The Muslim Allah isn't the Almighty God in any form
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol! I thought as much.

So what did you think made EnthronedbyGod to back me up?

That's the difference between those who are led of the Spirit and those who are led of the flesh.

He was led of the Spirit in spite of his contrary opinion concerning me, and that he was more inclined towards the likes of you.

And there's a reward when one is led of the Spirit so watch this space.

As I said earlier, if you're certain your God is not Allah, that means your God is not my God!

And please keep your quoting of me because of EnthronedbyGod, for i don't need it for anything because what I need, I have.

That's why I said you can believe whatever you like, just don't mislead people with such beliefs, ços God isn't an author of confusion.
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by CaveAdullam: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Praivit:

In Arabic Allah is God and also some Arabian christians call God Allah, but the Muslim Allah isn't thesame as the one the Arabian christianss call God.
The Muslim Allah is the queen of heaven. You can do your research very well.
The Muslim Allah isn't the Almighty God in any form
Then it maybe that the Arabic Allah is the one he is referring to except you have a tangible objection to that.
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Then it maybe that the Arabic Allah is the one he is referring to except you have a tangible objection to that.

He specifically stated that God spoke to him about the issue when he was reading the Quran. Did you see the post where he said Mohammed was a true prophet of God?
I've still learnt how to love people regardless of their opinions and that's what I was trying to say, but he probably didn't understand me.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 30, 2019
Praivit:

That's why I said you can believe whatever you like, just don't mislead people with such beliefs, ços God isn't an author of confusion.

You said I should believe whatever I liked, yet you do not believe that I should do whatever I liked with what i believe.

What you don't seem to know is that Paul who said 'God is not the author of confusion" thought that Jesus and the church He built was confusion, and so that God was not the author of them. Hence his persecution of the church before Jesus arrested him and revealed the Truth to him.

So bro, what is confusion to man, might be the Will and Design of God.
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
jesusjnr:

You said I should believe whatever I liked, yet you do not believe that I should do whatever I liked with what i believe.

What you don't seem to know is that Paul who said 'God is not the author of confusion" thought that Jesus and the church He built was confusion, and so that God was not the author of them. Hence his persecution of the church before Jesus arrested him and revealed the Truth to him.

So bro, what is confusion to man, might be the Will and Design of God.

I don't agree with you at all.
I think it's okay we sheath our swords, but please don't put me in thesame class with those who ruined that beautiful thread with their manifestations of the flesh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pride: Seven Ways To Know If You Are A Proud Person / Did God Created Hellfire Before Or After Creating Adam And Eve? / Get Set For 2020 Hallelujah Challenge With Nathaniel Bassey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.