Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha (1892 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Northerners Attacking Davido For Silence On Borno Killings / Meet These Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40years And Still Unmarried / Hushpuppi Blast SA Celebrities Over Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha by soliuwap(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
[b]Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, on Saturday, reacted to the eviction of BBNaija housemate, Tacha.
He lambasted celebrities in Nigeria for their interest in her disqualification.
Many celebrities have spoken on Friday’s development in the BBNaija house. While some have declared for Tacha, others said she got what she deserved
But Reno, on Twitter, called them “shallow” for not giving same attention to national issues.
He tweeted:
“General @MBuhari imposes 5% and 4% charge to withdraw your own money – SILENCE
“Buhari’s govt announce VAT increase – SILENCE
“Big Brother disqualifies TACHA, and all hell breaks lose. Nigeria’s CELEBS are SHALLOW!”
Big Brother disqualified Tacha over act of provocation and violence.
Biggie, who quoted an article from the Big Brother’s rules, said ”You are guilty of physical assault and violence.”
He, therefore, disqualified Tacha from the reality show and issued two strikes to Mercy.
Meanwhile, Peter of P-square has recanted his promise to give Tacha the prize money if she didn’t win.[/b]

Read More;
source: https://www.750gistmedia.ml/2019/09/bbnaija-reno-omokri-blasts-nigerian.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha by Crofton: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
Every Thinking Nigerian don't actually gives a fck about celebrities anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha by ursullalinda(f): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Reno has a good point

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
This is the first time I will be siding with Reno, so on point.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha by itsme01: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin

Reno Omokirikiri Scumbag wants youths to dedicate their lifes to make him and his boss gett looting power again, Oloshi go and work

Re: Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha by Abdulnur(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Like everyone is tapping on this stink bag to trend
Re: Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha by budaatum: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Well, we should not expect poor broke brainless people to bother about anything else but bbtacha now should we.

Thankfully, Senate President Ahmad Lawan is about to reset some brains.
Re: Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha by yarabag: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
grin

Reno Omokirikiri Scumbag wants youths to dedicate their lifes to make him and his boss gett looting power again, Oloshi go and work

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha by chuckdee4(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
The number of comments and interest in this post proves Reno's point, Nigerians like gossip and irrelevant talk rather than issues that affect them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha by DoroBad(f): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Celebrities are celebrities in the entertainment industry. They should comment on entertainment related issues. They are not politicians. This is dumb
Re: Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha by bayelsa1son(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
[quote author=itsme01 post=82656572]grin

FOOL
Re: Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha by respect80(m): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
DoroBad:
Celebrities are celebrities in the entertainment industry. They should comment on entertainment related issues. They are not politicians. This is dumb

More like you're the dumb fellow here for not realizing that POLITICS is basically engraved into the very fabrics of this world and almost everything we do revolves directly or indirectly around politics.
Have you heard of the saying that "the fact that you do not take an interest in politics does not mean politics doesn't take an interest in you"?
Stop being smart by half cos na dis I'm not a politician attitude na him dey make people like you stay for house when people are at the polling boot voting only for you to later be complaining of bad leadership.
To cap it all, being a celebrity shouldn't take away someone's good sense of judgment about good and bad when necessary.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha by DoroBad(f): 1:23am On Sep 29, 2019
respect80:

More like you're the dumb fellow here for not realizing that POLITICS is basically engraved into the very fabrics of this world and almost everything we do revolves directly or indirectly around politics.
Have you heard of the saying that "the fact that you do not take an interest in politics does not mean politics doesn't take an interest in you"?
Stop being smart by half cos na dis I'm not a politician attitude na him dey make people like you stay for house when people are at the polling boot voting only for you to later be complaining of bad leadership.
To cap it all, being a celebrity shouldn't take away someone's good sense of judgment about good and bad when necessary.
fvck off my mentions.
Re: Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha by Rosay15(f): 3:01am On Sep 29, 2019
Reno is right on this, Nigerians always on the wrong side of everything. Giving hype on what that doesn’t worth it and I can read where some of these celebrities are trying to raise for the babe and even those brainless fans, what a pity.
Re: Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Over Tacha by respect80(m): 5:20am On Sep 29, 2019
DoroBad:
fvck off my mentions.

My dear, this sounds very clueless!
I will fvck off your mention if you stop interfering in other people's issues or when you create your own family forum.
This is a public forum so you can mention me as many times as much as I can mention you as many times as I wish and I'm sure you know that.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Joins Davido In Accusing COZA Of Fraud / Nnamdi Kanu Aunty Is The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) / Davido Will Sleep In This Bus For 2 Months Before WEDDING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.