Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap (1177 Views)

Iphone 8 And 8 Plus Going Cheap‼️ / RESTOCKED IN SEPTEMBER Brand New Samsung S9 PLUS Going At A Give Away Price / Iphone 7 Plus Going Cheaply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Samsung s6 edge plus #50,000(slightly negotiable)

Re: Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Mod dragnet please kindly take down this thread that phone this thief is putting up for sale is mine and it was stolen 2 months ago from me whilst in a bus and the thief is trying to sell it off here on Nairaland.
Re: Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Kindly take proper investigation, the phone is legit, prove it’s yours!!!
dumo1:
Mod dragnet please kindly take down this thread that phone this thief is putting up for sale is mine and it was stolen 2 months ago from me whilst in a bus and the thief is trying to sell it off here on Nairaland.
Re: Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Horrizzy:
Kindly take proper investigation, the phone is legit, prove it’s yours!!!
Legit my foot. I knew from the top of the phone and the menu key cos that black scratch was caused by my sweaty palm. You had better properly interrogate the person that gave you that phone. Are you telling me that I don't know my phone when I see it. You are just lucky this is a faceless forum. You would he be been behind police bars by now. Thief.. These marks on the phone were all ctreated by me due to wear and tear of use over the years..

Re: Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
There’s nothing to interrogate , I know who used the phone directly... don’t think i can be threatened. Okay. Be guided !
dumo1:

Legit my foot. I knew from the top of the phone and the menu key cos that black scratch was caused by my sweaty palm. You had better properly interrogate the person that gave you that phone. Are you telling me that I don't know my phone when I see it. You are just lucky this is a faceless forum. You would he be been behind police bars by now. Thief..
Re: Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap by pyrex23(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
Horrizzy:
There’s nothing to interrogate , I know who used the phone directly... don’t think i can be threatened. Okay. Be guided !

1) Why using a female moniker when you're a guy?
2) Your account is less than a month old
Re: Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
So what’s the procedure for starters?
I’m not a scam, I’m female
pyrex23:

1) Why using a female moniker when you're a guy?
2) Your account is less than a month old
Re: Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Horrizzy:
You and the person that used the phone both of you are mad. Thieves of the same feather...Gang of thieves
Re: Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oh! So now you have deactivated your account because you were caught red-handed. No o! Please come and keep defending yourself and the thief that gave you the phone to sell. Awon Eleribu! Oniranu.. Does this look like female hands to you Liar oshi..

Re: Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap by KulKid(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
This one craze! This thread go funny die! *sits down with pop corn and coke* cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap by oodua1stson: 5:52am On Sep 29, 2019
dumo1:
chai! see how you foolishly missed the chance to get your phone back and have this thief arrested.

youre not smart at all

1 Like

Re: Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap by songzDaniel01(m): 5:56am On Sep 29, 2019
oodua1stson:
chai! see how you foolishly missed the chance to get your phone back and have this thief arrested.

youre not smart at all
I swear, wey E for just act like him wan buy am,

1 Like

Re: Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap by oodua1stson: 6:26am On Sep 29, 2019
songzDaniel01:
I swear, wey E for just act like him wan buy am,
e pain me. i no go lie
Re: Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap by adecamp(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2019
If person no get sense, he no get sense
Re: Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap by eallstar: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2019
U supposed act like buyer then go there with police
Simple as abc

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S6 Edge Plus Going Cheap by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2019
oodua1stson:

youre not smart at all
Too late. In that moment i acted out of burning and raging anger.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD Dell Latitude 7480: I7, 16gb Ram, 256gb Ssd SOLD SOLD / I Buy From eBay @ 340/$ / Bingle FB110 Bluetooth Headphones For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.