Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

The Likes Button And Comment Section On My Facebook Page Is Gone...what To Do??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Likes Button And Comment Section On My Facebook Page Is Gone...what To Do??? (215 Views)

How can I increase the likes and followers on my Instagram account? / Earn $750 Monthly To Post, Like And Comment On Post / No Registration Fee, Only Like And Comment To Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Likes Button And Comment Section On My Facebook Page Is Gone...what To Do??? by oluwase54: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hello everyone, I noticed this recently... The likes button and comment section on my facebook page is gone. I can't comment or like any of my post on fb page. I reported to Fb but no reply...only share bottom is showing and also my post is not reaching much people as before. Somebody help!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Good Number Of Targeted Customers For Your Business / Affordable Business With Good Returns / How CBN, Three Others Milked Nigerians Through Remita Extra Bank Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.