Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

How Fashion Designers Can Sell More - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Fashion Designers Can Sell More (166 Views)

How Interior Designers Can Be Beneficial For A Client? Learn Here / How Fashion Can Make You Rich / What Can One Be Able To Import From Canada That Can Sell In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Fashion Designers Can Sell More by jukekeocha: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
The fashion industry is a multi-billion-dollar industry that most people in it still struggled because they use the outdated method of marketing without picking a nitch in their field.
You hear most fashion students tell you, I've learned this and this and that and that and they keep learning without thinking about picking a niche to focus and master.

Now, imagine if what you make as a fashion designer is just creative tops for ladies. (Don't blame me, I don't know their names) or just belly-top skirts.

Or you make Ankara trousers and shorts for men? No you don't make everything, no you don't make Agbada, no you don't make suits and shirts, no you just make only one thing and that's one of those listed above.

You charge just 3k for one pair and it takes you just 2 hours or less to make one. Let's say you make 5 daily. That's 15k, I know you can actually do more but let's start with this.

With that, you can target young girls or guys between the age of 18 to 28 (that's really broad but still ok). Now ask yourself where can I find this group? On Instagram, they are also in schools so a nearby campus can be your target.

I have written a comprehensive post on how fashion designers can sell more check it out here

(1) (Reply)

Rapidprofixpro Review Do I Like It / Treatment Of Hypertension Without Medication: Is It Possible? / FIRS Boss Reacts To Communications Tax, Says Nigerians Talk Too Much On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.