Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) (52505 Views)

Davido, Imade And Sophia Momodu Have Lunch In London After Shopping / Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters / Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by ednut1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
drips8:
These kids are set for life financially
just one of them is

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by NaijaTushboy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
celebgistz2:

Source: https://www.celebgistznaija.com/sophia-momodu-poses-with-her-daughter-imade-and-tiwa-savages-son-jamil/
look at the way imade was holding jamil it is obvious that imade will actually be like his dad,fucking every Tom and Dick.NONSENSE
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
celebgistz2:

Source: https://www.celebgistznaija.com/sophia-momodu-poses-with-her-daughter-imade-and-tiwa-savages-son-jamil/
:odavido's daughter and tiwa Savage's son, could this two be the future of Nigerian music...hmmm!!!! Click like if you agree or share if you don't.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by maybachstarboy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
ednut1:
just one of them is

so you are telling me that Tiwa Savage is not financially okay enough to secure the future of her Son?

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Truth be told Sophia worwor pass worwor

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
celebgistz2:

davido's daughter and tiwa Savage's son, could this two be the future of Nigerian music? Click like if you agree or Share if you dont

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by ChristmasBells: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Cute lovly kids hmm MONEY TOO SWEET ABEG!

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by 9jaBloke: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is how it starts.

Someone ran out of hogwash

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by tete7000(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
drips8:
These kids are set for life financially

Ma tan'ra e je nbe - Dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The easiest way women LOSE IDENTITY is to be a BABY MAMA. A BABY MAMA has NO IDENTITY. She is identified by her BABY and his/her DADDY.

Richdad

Poordad shut up and stop talking trash

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by ednut1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
maybachstarboy:

so you are telling me that Tiwa Savage is not financially okay enough to secure the future of her Son?
once an artist fades. They begin to struggle. Tiwa wont sing forever
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
So tiwa have started frying hair for d small boy...oga o.
Chai the small girl fine die seriously.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
So tiwa have started frying hair for d small boy...oga o.
Chai the small girl too fine seriously.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
beautiful
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
ursullalinda:
cool cute babies
your name reminds me of my German friend...Ursula
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by friendlyadvice: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
angry davido pikin no even fine sef
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
See as Dem resemble their fathers
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Soulsymbol99: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:
angry davido pikin no even fine sef

The mama fine? Davido no get taste @all cool
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Olodo24: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Worwor children. See Jamil with head-World. Imade face na real wa
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by friendlyadvice: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Soulsymbol99:

The mama fine? Davido no get taste @all cool
Na she rape am na altho, Davido babes no dey fine
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by efavour: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
GraGra247:
Men the amount of paint these women dump on their face sha!!

Easily puts me off. Yet Sofia is naturally okay so why all the paint. Anyway I'm not among her targeted audience so what am I even saying.
na only paint you see? You no see that wiliwili she gum for her head and call wig? Overdo dey worry her. Who pums with for hair, draw am nearly reach eyes sef
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The easiest way women LOSE IDENTITY is to be a BABY MAMA. A BABY MAMA has NO IDENTITY. She is identified by her BABY and his/her DADDY.

Richdad

That's for poor women with no class. At least I don't see anybody referring to Linda Ikeji as a baby mama
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Oyikoha(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hope tiwa is not training the son for Gulder ultimate search cos the stomach grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Oluwajuwon120: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
The boy resemble her father
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Soulsymbol99: 6:04am On Sep 29, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Na she rape am na altho, Davido babes no dey fine

Yea,bt chioma will help him dis time.i see her as someone wit strong genes cheesy
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by friendlyadvice: 6:26am On Sep 29, 2019
Soulsymbol99:

Yea,bt chioma will help him dis time.i see her as someone wit strong genes cheesy
Na only chioma and that babe wey leave am when sophia get belle, na only those two wey fine small
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Eazie351(m): 6:27am On Sep 29, 2019
Jamil be having pot belly at this age.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by ursullalinda(f): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=fairfora post=82659735] your name reminds me of my German friend...Ursula[/quote

Oh really! U knw it's a rare name. Dats y I luv it
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=ursullalinda post=82678579][/quote] yea, very rare. Her name is Ursula skipps. What's the meaning ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) / Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos / Pics: Roman Goddess On The Streets Of Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.