Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Is Seun Trying To Islamize Nairaland? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Seun Trying To Islamize Nairaland? (410 Views)

Massive Plan To Islamize Nigeria: Prayer Of Agreement / Ex-muslim Ishaku Exposes Buhari's Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Why Muslims Have A Right To Islamize Nigeria – Catholic Bishop, Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Seun Trying To Islamize Nairaland? by Keziehenry(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
I definately know that this thread will be deleted but I dont bloody care.
I just have one question for him. Why is it that one has to swear/take an oath before commenting on a topic that has to do with Islam whereas the other religion members dont take such oath before commenting on topics that has to do with Christianity? Waiting for concrete answer.

2 Likes

Re: Is Seun Trying To Islamize Nairaland? by uzohrome(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Weed is cheap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Seun Trying To Islamize Nairaland? by Jasen1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Seun come and as we're this ooo
Re: Is Seun Trying To Islamize Nairaland? by XINOIX: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
I will say it without fear or favour Muslims hardly troll Christian thread those who troll Christian thread are mostly atheist you can even count if you like some of the Muslims that troll and the one that mostly annoys me most is you would see a Christian trolling on a Christian thread I have seen that countless times with my 2 eyes. let me tell you if you don't know I have being reading both Muslims and Christian thread for a very long time even before I open this current account I have never troll a Christian or a Muslim thread never in fact I have never commented on either of the thread I only read and move on except if you want to be mischievous the trolling of the Christians towards the Muslims is obviously clear for everyone it's even disgusting to see that they even enjoy trolling abusing mocking cursing honestly I don't even think swearing before commenting will even solve the problem I recommend a total ban on trollers on religious thread I know even with that some strong head will still creat another moniker and perpetrate there evil act but at least it will reduce I raise my case
Re: Is Seun Trying To Islamize Nairaland? by XINOIX: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
the answer is simple Christians curse abuse anything that has to do Muslims and u yourself know that for a fact

1 Like

Re: Is Seun Trying To Islamize Nairaland? by GreetMe(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
XINOIX:
the answer is simple Christians curse abuse anything that has to do Muslims and u yourself know that for a fact
And Muslims and atheists don't do so to Christians?

It's even because of this trollings that Muslim topics can reach 2pages sef

NL is a Christian Majority Secular website...take it or leave it!
Re: Is Seun Trying To Islamize Nairaland? by pyrex23(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Off point
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Seun Trying To Islamize Nairaland? by TVSA: 12:44am On Sep 29, 2019
GreetMe:

And Muslims and atheists don't do so to Christians?

It's even because of this trollings that Muslim topics can reach 2pages sef

NL is a Christian Majority Secular website...take it or leave it!

so you want to troll Muslims but you don't want them to troll you. Majorly, atheists are the ones trolling Christian threads (and Muslim threads too, even with the oath caveat), not Muslims. I hardly see any thread created by a Muslim to criticize the Christian faith.

Who made nairaland a majority Christian website?

3 Likes

Re: Is Seun Trying To Islamize Nairaland? by orisa37: 3:46am On Sep 29, 2019
No.
Re: Is Seun Trying To Islamize Nairaland? by GreetMe(m): 3:47am On Sep 29, 2019
TVSA:

so you want to troll Muslims but you don't want them to troll you. Majorly, atheists are the ones trolling Christian threads (and Muslim threads too, even with the oath caveat), not Muslims. I hardly see any thread created by a Muslim to criticize the Christian faith.

Who made nairaland a majority Christian website?
There are no oaths on Christian threads..but oath on Islamic threads...so e concern you
Re: Is Seun Trying To Islamize Nairaland? by KlasysTech(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2019
Even Christian troll Christian

If topic of white garment Church come up now, most foolish Christian who think Jesus only belong to them will start castigate others

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can Salvation Be Lost? / State Of The Nation: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Defend President Buhari / Online Astrologers In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.