Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe (46167 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Zinny25(f): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2019
ok
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by spirul77: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=daddytime post=82659622]Hmmm

Tacha will soon accuse him too...Tacha fans, na joke I dey o

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..[baba, I've sent you a pm,im interested]
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by efighter: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2019
Royalfurnitures:
Because they heard that the pastor will settle Mrs Dakolo with #10m, different girls will be coming with all manner of accusations against him.. All of them want to be settlrd

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

Someone who supports rapist should only sell to rapist. Go and sell your furniture to rapists. SIMPLE

4 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by veeceesynergy: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2019
Kennydoc:

Why him? Is he the most successful pastor even in Abuja? Enenche is more popular and has more members in Abuja. Even House on the Rock has more members and a bigger facility in Abuja.
Why only Biodun?

Did u knw dat Pastor Paul Enenche and Biodun hv been 'arc enemies' ever since Biodun came to Abuja and started booming ? I'm sure u 're surprised.
Did u knw dat House on d Rock has been fingered in dis whole crisis? U 're shocked again?
Just chill and wait for A lot dat will be exposed.
Did u knw dat Bioduns church in abj is only about 11 yrs. His congregation keeps growing everyday. May be u need to visit his church, u may begin to see some reasons why they envy him.
The facility if House on d Rock in Abuja isn't bigger and more expensive dat COZA. Find out.
As at wen Coza came onto Abj in 2008, House and d Rock and Dunamis u mentioned had been in Abu for years, but today, they claim he's converting their members.
Judge Kavanaugh had about 4 women accuse him of sexuality wen he was nominated for SUPREME court in USA. At d end of it all, all d 4 women apologised dat it was a frame up.
Pray not to be conspired against.

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Beezy94(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2019
etcsines:
''A pregnant married woman has also accused Fatoyinbo of rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe alleges (video)

Media personality, Adesuwa Onyenokwe, who did a special interview with two of Biodun Fatoyinbo's former spiritual mentors, says a pregnant married woman, has also come forward to accuse Biodun Fatoyinbo of sexually assaulting.

Adesuwa who appeared on Arise TV to speak on her special interviews on the rape allegations against Fatoyinbo, said

There is a lot of cases we could have brought put when we found out. There is a woman who was pregnant for her husband at the time that this said Pastor did rape her. That woman is still married to her husband. Can she ever publicly come out and say this is what this man did to me? She can't because first of all, most of the young girls he has done this to are married. How many men in Nigeria are like Timi Dakolo?

Adesuwa added that she spoke to Busola's sisters who told her they feel guilty because they were the ones who took Busola to the church and made her become a member. The sisters told her that they trusted him so much and never believed he could do such a thing to their younger sister.

''I met her sisters. They feel so guilty. They say Busola was the most holy of all of them. They took her to that church. I asked her if the pastor kept asking to take your sister out, wouldn;t you stop or follow her? They trusted the pastor''.

The media personality said from her investigations, Pastor Fatoyinbo may be ill and needs help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4aEfh46yFs

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/a-pregnant-married-woman-has-also.html

this one everyone is now pointing hands at him at this particular time, it smells fishy
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by kareemkamil(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2019
This Fatoyinbo with rape like 5&6

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by davires: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2019
This man's enemies are very strong.
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by OChimex: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2019
Abfinest007:
is the pastor acting rape series bcuz I can't understand

There is truth in every lie and there is fact in every gossip.

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Kennydoc(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2019
veeceesynergy:

Did u knw dat Pastor Paul Enenche and Biodun hv been 'arc enemies' ever since Biodun came to Abuja and started booming ? I'm sure u 're surprised.
Did u knw dat House on d Rock has been fingered in dis whole crisis? U 're shocked again?
Did u knw dat Bioduns church in abj is only about 11 yrs. His congregation keeps growing everyday. May be u need to visit his church, u may begin to see some reasons why they envy him.
The facility if House on d Rock in Abuja isn't bigger and more expensive dat COZA. Find out.
As at wen Coza came onto Abj in 2008, House and d Rock and Dunamis u mentioned had been in Abu for years, but today, they claim he's converting their members.
Judge Kavanaugh had about 4 women accuse him of sexuality wen he was nominated for SUPREME court in USA. At d end of it all, all d 4 women apologised dat it was a frame up.

Bros, Enenche has no reason to be envious of Biodun. Enenche has far more members. His church is far bigger and more expensive. Enenche's congregation may be more of the average Abuja dwellers and those who need divine intervention in several areas of their lives irrespective of their social status while Biodun's congregation are more of young people who are interested in swag and effizy. Biodun cannot convert Enenche's members. That's impossible.
As for HOTR, their Abuja church isn't their HQ yet they still have an amazing building (especially that 7 storey block of offices). I know the church hall itself is primitive, but they have quite a lot of members.
COZA church is only expensive. They spent so much money on that structure just for the hype, but it isn't even that capacitous.

COZA has only 4 branches in Nigeria. The other churches you mentioned have much more branches and more members generally. There's no reason for him to be envied.
You said he's new in Abuja and taking their members, is he also new in ministry? He's been in ministry for 20years so he isn't really a young pastor for people to start getting jealous of his so called progress.

Now let me ask you, why is it only him that they are all ganging up against? How many times in the past has any pastor been framed up with this kind of story? What about Ese Walters? Is she also part of the plan? Yes, hers wasn't a rape accusation, but does her story portray your pastor in good light? Did he still give the robust response? Oyedepo is far bigger than Biodun will likely ever be in this lifetime. Same with Adeboye. Why aren't they also being framed up?

Think bro, think. Stop worshipping man. I'm not keen on the man being brought down. I even personally wish they can settle the issues behind closed doors and stop bringing shame to the body of Christ. Your pastor needs to change. I don't believe he's innocent of the accusations of sexual impropriety.

6 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2019
ctleurocollege:
COZA COZA, the pastor is spreading his seed everywhere

Contact me if you want to study in Cyprus

Na scholarship I dey find
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Victorbaron: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Tacha will soon accuse him too...Tacha fans, na joke I dey o

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..
pls am interested, but how come you forgot to add your phone number. Well I won't make that mistake, here is my number for whatsapp 08027501362
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Decryptor(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2019
seunmohmoh:
More than two people can't be wrong.

And where is the second person? Or is it the imaginary pregnant woman?
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by pawesome(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2019
mtcheeeeeeew...you guys are trying real hard to drag this pastor down but we all know it isnt working again...so you guys should just shut up
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by bakescos01: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2019
Kalixx:
'

Obviously u are not very smart and you do not know the way of girls.

Instead watch the females in your house so that they don't go near him.

Ordinary yahoo boy weh no fine but get money, u no deh see how hostel girls deh flock them?

Ordinary wizkid enter oau, year 2014 after performance, declare say hin want make 3 girls follow am go lungu. OAU girls weh deh form holy holy, e no reach 5 seconds, more than 10 don already stand up. Ull now later say wizkid raped the 10 girls abi?

Una even deh think sef?

Gosh, some nairaland guys are just quite slow mehn.

Like very very slow peeps to think. For a man driving benz and living alright and even helping the family with food stuff. Any girl within the age of 17 will love to explore life with such a man that looks good and has money and not married. When you make some money then you see how an average Nigerian girl can be very very cheap.

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Realhommie(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2019
emkz:

On the spiritual side, does he rape these women as sacrifice to whoever gives him his powers?
A different angle to it, it is highly likely, very possible.

And the wife must be in on it if true coz from some of the testimonies she's the one who recruit these ladies, give them responsibilities and bring them very close to the family so Daddy G.O could have unhindered access to do his thing.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Realhommie(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2019
Kennydoc:

Bros, Enenche has no reason to be envious of Biodun. Enenche has far more members. His church is far bigger and more expensive. Enenche's congregation may be more of the average Abuja dwellers and those who need divine intervention in several areas of their lives irrespective of their social status while Biodun's congregation are more of young people who are interested in swag and effizy. Biodun cannot convert Enenche's members. That's impossible.
As for HOTR, their Abuja church isn't their HQ yet they still have an amazing building (especially that 7 storey block of offices). I know the church hall itself is primitive, but they have quite a lot of members.
COZA church is only expensive. They spent so much money on that structure just for the hype, but it isn't even that capacitous.

COZA has only 4 branches in Nigeria. The other churches you mentioned have much more branches and more members generally. There's no reason for him to be envied.
You said he's new in Abuja and taking their members, is he also new in ministry? He's been in ministry for 20years so he isn't really a young pastor for people to start getting jealous of his so called progress.

Now let me ask you, why is it only him that they are all ganging up against? How many times in the past has any pastor been framed up with this kind of story? What about Ese Walters? Is she also part of the plan? Yes, hers wasn't a rape accusation, but does her story portray your pastor in good light? Did he still give the robust response? Oyedepo is far bigger than Biodun will likely ever be in this lifetime. Same with Adeboye. Why aren't they also being framed up?

Think bro, think. Stop worshipping man. I'm not keen on the man being brought down. I even personally wish they can settle the issues behind closed doors and stop bringing shame to the body of Christ. Your pastor needs to change. I don't believe he's innocent of sexual impropriety.
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Ejemehn(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2019
veeceesynergy:

Just some questions biko, are you a member of COZA?

Did you watch and listen to the interview?

So you think Adesuwa (that is if you know her) will put her career she's built over the years on the line for something like this?

And by the way, the main interview featured Pastor Olotu and Rev'd Oset (spelling might be wrong). These people are big time pastors in Illorin. It's for almost 1 hour and not this 5 minutes clip uploaded here.

One more question: Have you or anyone close to you ever been raped, abused or sexually molested? If you have or know anyone close to you who has gone through any of these things, I bet you won't say most of the things you say.

God help you and your likes

3 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by VolvoS60(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2019
Zinny25:
All the girls he raped are married now....... are you thinking what I'm thinking?? what if he didn't rape them, who knows they may still be searching for their missing ribs,they ought to be grateful to him jor

but honestly I thought we are done with this rape scandal why is it still making FP

^^^
undecided

And you are female??!

Your data profile and posting history states that you are female. If indeed you are a woman you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for that nonsense you typed about missing ribs. Is rape a joke to you? undecided

None of us really knows the truth about Fatoyinbo and his accusers. All we can do is wait as events unfold. This is not the time for thoughtless comments that add zero value - particularly from a woman - who should know better.

1 Like

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by ChristmasBells: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2019
woe unto you children of the devil speaking against a pastor!!

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by daddytime(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Victorbaron:
pls am interested, but how come you forgot to add your phone number. Well I won't make that mistake, here is my number for whatsapp 08027501362

WhatsApp number on my profile
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by mechanics(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
People are just using this period of grace to commit lies, it's only God that will judge them if their aim is to bring the man of God down.
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
bakescos01:

Like very very slow peeps to think. For a man driving benz and living alright and even helping the family with food stuff. Any girl within the age of 17 will love to explore life with such a man that looks good and has money and not married. When you make some money then you see how an average Nigerian girl can be very very cheap.

Im glad l don finally see person weh reason d matter sef. Any small thing, Fatoyinbo this, Fatoyinbo that. If these girls want no possibility of a relationship, then they should stay in their f**king house! Useless wh*res! They litter everywhere - looking for well-to-do guys they can use pussy to trick and commit to marriage.

Ordinary student pastors, u need to see how these girls are willing to sacrifice their all just so they can be their number 1. They will cook for him, run errands for him, bring food in flask, visit him in the office. Gosh, these girls wont evn face their studies. Girls love money, but more than money, they love security. And another bonus is that girls can die for fame. If you're famous, they can die to attach with you. See how they're usually close to student union executives or class reps nah (nearly every dept in a school).

Fatoyinbo ticks all 3 boxes. He has money, but not just fleeting money. He seems to have money that suggests he aint going broke throughout his lifetime (which means security too). He has already ticked 2 boxes. The third box, which his fame - he has it. And as if that aint enough, he 's not only handsome, he has swaggs to accompany it.

With the stories you hear, one would think he's a blood-thirsty low-class unfortunate rapist, when otherwise he's just a ladies-magnet. Then you have foolish men here that keep saying nonsense not knowing that their sisters and mothers have opened pussies for a variety of men with not a single one of them matching the calibre of Fatoyinbo but they don't see that one as rape. Very foolish beings.

The fatoyinbo though looks like someone who has sweet mouth and may have made some promises to these hoes, and maybe after sexual encounters, did not fulfil them or maybe only partly did. And you know girls' mentality; they try to use sex as a weapon. Think about it: what else can they use as weapon? What in their dull one-way thinking brain can they use as weapon if not crying 'rape', 'rape'? undecided

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Vision4God: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Because Biodun is the only god of man in Nigeria. He's so special that they will all gang up against him, including a married mother of 3, wife of a celebrity. Yes, he's so special they are after his head.
What a joke
Years ago, another lady- Ese Walters raised an allegation against him, but she was shamed and silenced. She didn't have my sympathies then because she was a grown lady dating a married man who was a pastor. She should know the scores that come with dating married men, either be the secret mistress/baby mama for life or get out if the kitchen gets too hot.
Na only him waka come?
Even Suleman vs Otobo who is more vocal and dabbling into politics with deadlier people didn't have so many accusers.
Someone said some pastors are ganging up against him. Those ones are tired of his sex addiction and settling case everyday. Their own daughters too are getting grown enough to be molested under daddy GO says you should visit. They have to protect their own daughters too. Enough of covering up rubbish

Hhhmmmm......... Hhmmmmm............
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Sufisunni: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
This guy is a serial rapist
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by josite: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
this woman is not doing the right thing,this matter is ion court.why cant we wait for the court to give a verdict after reviewing every evidence placed before it.though personally i greatly detest the pastor as he is nowhere christlike in his externalities.if i were him i will stop preaching for now.see how his further preaching is provoking pothers to come out.
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Isoduwa(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Trash everywhere. Stop quoting people with your dumbness.

Stop quoting dumbness d!ckhead
Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by peggywebbs(f): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
House on the Rock and Dunamis are also very big churches. The fact that some women in the past have tried to bring men of God down does not change the fact that many pastors everyday are actually committing these attrocities. If Busola and other women come out and say they were raped. They have a right to be heard. If Biodun Fatoyinbo is innocent, he will be vindicated just like those pastors that were accused falsely. However, it is not nice calling these women liars because you feel churches are competing against each other. In fact it doesn't make sense to say that pastors are envious of him considering that we have thousands of churches all over Nigeria with new ones springing up everyday.

veeceesynergy:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rich Pastors Disregarding The Poor – Falana Mocks Adeboye, Others / Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) / Nsukka Dedicates St Theresa's Cathedral Church Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.