Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Trade Your Dollars For Cash In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trade Your Dollars For Cash In Nigeria (364 Views)

Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup / We Activate, Register And Exchange Your Pinkcoin For Cash / Get your Dollars@CBN Rates: Forex Consulting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trade Your Dollars For Cash In Nigeria by silverline4: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hello friends I work with a bureau dey change company and we need lot and lot of dollars daily.This is not a scam hyip or mlm I work as broker for my company. We buy both inflow and cash deposit.All transaction is carried out between your bank and our bank.please if you are interested you can call me on 09020577274.

Also if you have the ability to connect and you can supply the volume I want am willing to share my commission with you paid fully into your account after we close the deal.Note the dollar owner get paid first.

If you think you are smart and you can come with fake dollars u better think well efcc is real.Thanks call me let's do business .
Re: Trade Your Dollars For Cash In Nigeria by sam13(m): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Kindly response to me as there are sellers to deal . My whatsapp contact is : 09090080581
Re: Trade Your Dollars For Cash In Nigeria by silverline4: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Good morning and thank you all for the past response,the offer is still available for interested individual.we like to get to know you and buy your dollars for instant cash payment thanks

(1) (Reply)

2 Years Pin Verified USA Adsense Plus Website For Sale / Create Ecommerce Site Without Knowledge Of Coding / Mini Importation Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.