Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Please How Do I Register A Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Register A Company (242 Views)

Please How Can I Register A Company Name (in Ibadan) / Step By Step Of How To Register A Company With The Corporate Affairs Commission / Meaning Of CEO, MD And Chairman Of A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Register A Company by kannex: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Please how do I register a company that is involve in landscaping and horticulture.
Please I need help I just want to know the process
Re: Please How Do I Register A Company by vestyne: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
You may register it as business name (cheaper option) or limited liability ("Ltd" which is a bit more costly).
You need to come up with two names for the business to be submitted to the Corporate Affairs Commission for availability check. One name will be approved if it is not in existence already. After which you can then proceeded with registration proper. It usually takes few days to get your certificate, all things being equal.

(1) (Reply)

Audition Call: Is This 30 Million Naira For You? / Nigeria @ 59: Trillions Of Gas But Millions In Darkness, By Femi Asu / Eat These 13 Power Foods For The Ultimate High Blood Pressure Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.