Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 26th Birthday Today, Management Shares Stunning Photos - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 26th Birthday Today, Management Shares Stunning Photos (50416 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 26th Birthday Today, Management Shares Stunning Photos by Dreew(f): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Cutehector:
Twenty 6 gini? She is 34!

She has to be 34. That her facial skin looks like it's seen better days. grin. However, sentiments aside, haba she can't be 34. From where comes the boldness to reduce her age to such degree? She'd think of her old secondary school mates before pulling such a stunt.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 26th Birthday Today, Management Shares Stunning Photos by Lordjb: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nice
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 26th Birthday Today, Management Shares Stunning Photos by Fulanization: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
post=82668734:
Now, some couple of hours ago, we saw the video of 2 girls fighting in their house, one was using her hair to wipe or antagonized the other girl , she did that twice and the other kind of hit and pushed her away,
while the one with hair picked up a metal iron to hit the 2nd girl.
Before some guys in the house came in between them,

Now our question , 'which one be Mercy or Tasha and which one dem send commot/disqualify?'

With the video we saw both of them are guilty.

Oh okay.
Why can't they give the one they disqualify the same 2 strikes? (Whatever they mean by that!)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 26th Birthday Today, Management Shares Stunning Photos by BabaIbo: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Unrated900:

Believe me it won’t be up to 2 weeks

I hate that silly immoral useless clueless program with passion

Naso!
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 26th Birthday Today, Management Shares Stunning Photos by greggng: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
mercyviv:
The misfortune of one, is the fortune of another; while one is hating, another is happy, while one is celebrating, another is depressed! Ta cha is broken, Mercy is uplifted. grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

Go and sit down with your mercy...we the tasha fan don't give a dam....tasha is the only face of bbnaija the world know....that is why una detain her
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 26th Birthday Today, Management Shares Stunning Photos by lucind(f): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
HBD Mercy Lambo, I love you Girl, Mercy for the money.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 26th Birthday Today, Management Shares Stunning Photos by oyinkinki: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
k

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 26th Birthday Today, Management Shares Stunning Photos by Legendguru: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 26th Birthday Today, Management Shares Stunning Photos by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dreew:

She has to be 34. That her facial skin looks like it's seen better days. grin. However, sentiments aside, haba she can't be 34. From where comes the boldness to reduce her age to such degree? She'd think of her old secondary school mates before pulling such a stunt.
well, i'm 26 onto 27 and I know she can't be 26

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall / BBNaija: Mr Ibu, Chinedu Ikedieze, Patience Ozokwor, Osas, Visit Housemates / Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.