Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Liberian President George Weah Jubilating After Winning A Ludo Game (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Liberian President George Weah Jubilating After Winning A Ludo Game (video) (606 Views)

Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai / Liberian President Whines Waist, Jumps Up As He Dances To Buga Song (Pix, Video) / Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberian President George Weah Jubilating After Winning A Ludo Game (video) by Jollywoopc: 2:15am On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Liberian President George Weah Jubilating After Winning A Ludo Game (video) by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 29, 2019
Useless motherfuckêr.
Re: Liberian President George Weah Jubilating After Winning A Ludo Game (video) by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 29, 2019
Kai!. Wahala dey 4 Afrika sha.

The way he lambasted Africa especially during the Liberia civil war, u wld tink wen given the chance, he would perform wonders. "In vp Osinbajo's voice" but here where were we now. Ludo clown of a president.
Re: Liberian President George Weah Jubilating After Winning A Ludo Game (video) by Caseless: 5:40am On Sep 29, 2019
is that ludo world cup final?
Re: Liberian President George Weah Jubilating After Winning A Ludo Game (video) by Solsix(m): 6:29am On Sep 29, 2019
I see nothing wrong here
Re: Liberian President George Weah Jubilating After Winning A Ludo Game (video) by panafrican(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
Useless motherfuckêr.
People like you are the ptoblem
Yes, you all Congos and traitor Gio believe out of almost 5 million ( population of Liberia) only the
25 000 of slave descent are qualified to be president .
Big Shame.
God bless CiC Samuel K Doe for cleaning the land in April 1980.
Re: Liberian President George Weah Jubilating After Winning A Ludo Game (video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
panafrican:
People like you are the ptoblem
Yes, you all Congos and traitor Gio believe out of almost 5 million ( population of Liberia) only the
25 000 of slave descent are qualified to be president .
Big Shame.
God bless CiC Samuel K Doe for cleaning the land in April 1980.

Am not even Liberian bro am Nigerian. But I don't blame you for your warped, evil politics, I blame the Americans who thought they could just dump their unwanted slaves in the midst of you savages and not worry about animals like you eating them alive.

I guess they overestimated the humanity of the black man, both Congo and heart-man alike.
Re: Liberian President George Weah Jubilating After Winning A Ludo Game (video) by panafrican(m): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

you savages and not worry about animals like you eating them alive.

I guess they overestimated the humanity of the black man, both Congo and heart-man alike.

Nonsense. Why don't you worry.about what is going on in the Sambisa forest ?
You should also search more households in Kaduna because you will find more of what is being reported here .Even animals behave better than that
Read

Nigerian 'torture house': Hundreds freed in Kaduna police raid
27 September 2019 Africa
Nearly 500 men and boys have been rescued from a building in the northern city of Kaduna, where the detainees were allegedly sexually abused and tortured, Nigerian police said.

Children as young as five were among those in chains at what was thought to be an Islamic school, officers said.

Kaduna police chief Ali Janga told the BBC the building was raided after a tip-off about suspicious activity.

He described it as a "house of torture" and a place of human slavery.

Eight suspects, most of them teachers, were arrested. The police chief said the detainees - some with injuries and starved of food - were overjoyed to be freed.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-49850408

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump’s Impeachment : Primate Elijah Ayodele’s Prophecy Remains Intact / Iranian General Qassem Soleimani may have survived the drone attack _(photos) / Check Out My Drawings Of Trump As A Farwell Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.