Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

How To Know When Someone Is About To Commit Suicide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know When Someone Is About To Commit Suicide (299 Views)

How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? / The Religious Leader Who Convinced 909 People To Commit Suicide(photos, VIDEO) / Shatta Wale Will Commit Suicide – Prophet Charles Dady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know When Someone Is About To Commit Suicide by TundeKorede: 3:04am On Sep 29, 2019
SUICIDE: HOW TO KNOW SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO COMMIT SUICIDE

Suicide is to purposefully take one’s own life out of misdirected self-love.

Statistically, there are roughly 29,000 successful suicides in the United States each year; compared to 19,000 murders and 13,000 AIDS related deaths.

Suicide has never been a solution to any problem. Rather, it makes whoever the deceased leaves behind to grief and mourn.

Honestly, there are suicidal behaviors to look out for in anyone who is on the verge of committing suicide. There are indications that a person is considering suicide.

And I’m writing this so that we can also help at reducing the rate at which suicide is committed in this country.

If you notice any of these signs, please seek help from professionals or spiritual leaders.

Read those signs here;

http://www.tundekorede.com/how-to-know-someone-is-about-to-commit-suicide/
Re: How To Know When Someone Is About To Commit Suicide by Amazingman(m): 3:11am On Sep 29, 2019
Where are the signs?
This is a very sensitive issue?
Re: How To Know When Someone Is About To Commit Suicide by TundeKorede: 3:22am On Sep 29, 2019
Amazingman:
Where are the signs?
This is a very sensitive issue?

Please, I have written fully on it. Kindly, click on the shared link to read, sir.

Re: How To Know When Someone Is About To Commit Suicide by ikorodureporta: 3:46am On Sep 29, 2019
TundeKorede:

Please, I have written fully on it. Kindly, click on the shared link to read, sir.

Click to prevent suicide

u'r nt serious o cheesy
Re: How To Know When Someone Is About To Commit Suicide by TundeKorede: 3:51am On Sep 29, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Click to prevent suicide

u'r nt serious o cheesy

No, Sir. You don't just get me. If you need the piece, you'll surely find it there.
Re: How To Know When Someone Is About To Commit Suicide by Izabel(f): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2019
People see the signs but don't GAF

1 Like

Re: How To Know When Someone Is About To Commit Suicide by TundeKorede: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2019
I pray this thread makes it to the front-page. People need this.

(1) (Reply)

African Pastor Tears Bible Pages And Feeds It To His Church Members (video) / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual , Sunday 27th October, 2019 / Tani Jesu Nse? Jesu Ni Okuta Ikose Ati Apata Idugbolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.