Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Business Opportunities In Osogbo Osun State. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunities In Osogbo Osun State. (2560 Views)

Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunities In Osogbo Osun State. by Bevmo: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2019
Good morning everyone.
Hope you all sleep well. All thanks to God. Please I need everyone with useful information to contribute to this in one way or the other might really be of help to me.
I'm planning of moving to Osogbo in Osun State to start a new beginning there, settle down, marry, have kids... I mean settle down there. I'm thinking of a business a man can do( I really do not like farming in any form) with 2m below. I would prefer buying and selling like food stuffs any business that would bring me daily money. Please anyone with suggestions should help. Thanks in advance. God bless. Help a guy!
Re: Business Opportunities In Osogbo Osun State. by zealousB(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2019
Bevmo:
Good morning everyone.
Hope you all sleep well. All thanks to God. Please I need everyone with useful information to contribute to this in one way or the other might really be of help to me.
I'm planning of moving to Osogbo in Osun State to start a new beginning there, settle down, marry, have kids... I mean settle down there. I'm thinking of a business a man can do( I really do not like farming in any form) with 2m below. I would prefer buying and selling like food stuffs any business that would bring me daily money. Please anyone with suggestions should help. Thanks in advance. God bless. Help a guy!

Buying and selling food stuff is good business besides everyman must chop.
I served in Osogbo in 2015, life is easy over there but it would okay to try your hands in farming a vegetables and transporting it to Lagos(Start small with)

1 Like

Re: Business Opportunities In Osogbo Osun State. by Bevmo: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2019
zealousB:

Buying and selling food stuff is good business besides everyman must chop.
I served in Osogbo in 2015, life is easy over there but it would okay to try your hands in farming a vegetables and transporting it to Lagos(Start small with)
Thanks so much but the really is I don't like farming cuz it's time consuming. Really I'm looking at selling soft drinks ( in packs) bags of dangote flower and sugar or open a nijaBet shop... In short business that can bring daily money. Thanks for your contribution bro I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Business Opportunities In Osogbo Osun State. by zealousB(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bevmo:

Thanks so much but the really is I don't like farming cuz it's time consuming. Really I'm looking at selling soft drinks ( in packs) bags of dangote flower and sugar or open a nijaBet shop... In short business that can bring daily money. Thanks for your contribution bro I really appreciate.

You are welcome
Re: Business Opportunities In Osogbo Osun State. by mrsage(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2022
What's the update?

(1) (Reply)

Premium Forex Courses For Sale, Improve Your Trading Skills With These Courses / Best Trading Broker That Has Easy Withdrawal / Fish Pond Plastic Fibre For Sale Urgent Buyer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.