Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety (21639 Views)

Bandits Caught On Tape Brandishing Automatic Rifles They Recovered From Security / Intersociety: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya. His Tribesmen ‘Sold Him Out’ / 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by DarkJeddi(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jamesbally:

cool
cheesy grin

Igbos are f00lish,

How does that opinion,

Change the fact that you and your Kinsmen,

Descendants Of Solomon..

Have Presided over a Corrupt and Inept ENTITY for Donkey Years? shocked

#SHITHOLE

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by nameo: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tolexander:
The article talks about the military formation of 2 zones relative to the other four zones.

Agreed, common sense should have made the OP realized that he needs giving the details of all the military formations in all the 6 zones we have, give the composition of all the military formations in all of them and the origin of the key men manning them. Like he has done to the south south and south east.
Only a bias mind does that during comparison.

That could have been the modus operandi of the Nigerian Military. That is, not posting an indigene of a region to man the key military formations of ones region. Who knows?
They may be in other geopolitical zones en mass, manning their military formations.

If the south east and south south are really marginalized, how shall we know from this limited available information.

From an honest mind, let the OP give the accounts of all the military formations in the 6 geopolitical zones and the key men manning them for us to look into them and debate on them.

Thanks

This is you trying to be invasive.

Distribution of positions is meaningless to the OP's main argument, which is a fact by the way: the top positions in military, police formations as well as the heads of Nigeria's security architecture has totally excluded the SE and almost totally excluded the SS.

I honestly dont get why that poster called on you and Omenka. Cos unlike Omenka, some of us expect more from you

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
G

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by FuckDaMods: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jamesbally:
I apologise to the South South, but no apologies to the South East. They are not relevant in the scheme of things in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin
Your apology is inconsequential.. Shove it up your ass we don't need it.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by Tolexander: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
nameo:

This is you trying to be invasive.

Distribution of positions is meaningless to the OP's main argument, which is a fact by the way: the top positions in military, police formations as well as the heads of Nigeria's security architecture has totally excluded the SE and almost totally excluded the SS.

I honestly dont get why that poster called on you and Omenka. Cos unlike Omenka, some of us expect more from you

You would not get my point, perhaps you want me to speak from your point of view.

There were many times here that I have criticized the President and Nigerian appointments of being lopsided. I even went as far as calling Nigerian System a “northocrazy”.
If I decided saying the north haven’t infiltrated and dominated every of our security systems, I would be insincere to myself and generation. We all know that the north dominates everything, from NPF, NSCDC, Custom, NA, NAF, NNF.

My point is that the OP should have posted all the information on the military formations on each zone to justify the claim and not being economical with fact.

What if the other military formations have the south south and south east military personnel’s in their large numbers? I don’t have the knowledge of the military formations at hand.

I’m a southwesterner, I am naive of the military formations here and those key men manning them. Perhaps they are not men from this side, but outsiders.

The point is that, when giving an account, it should be entire and not just a melted part of the solid, for proper justification of claim(s)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by Fulanization: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
post=82668893:
Chai! grin
Wailers are in serious pains o! cheesy cheesy grin

Some people are actually wailing seriously on our post.

Hahahaha, wink cheesy grin

MANNA abeg no let some people that hate their country drink sniper o.
We can only imagine the tears flowing from their eyes as they type!

Again in Red Letters, so that they can see clearly.....

As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents and other good people at the helms of affairs. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu. 

cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by docadams: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

What past ?

Your past, circa 1999 - 2015
Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by BRASH: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
post=82668395:
We have learnt not to bother ourself anymore to avoid unnecessary waste of time from nonentities.

As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents and other good people at the helms of affairs. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu. 
I pray that one day, you will say all the things you say here on NL in a place where people will respond to u accordingly.

It will happen.

Very soon.

The same comments you make here , you will make them in the wrong place.

Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by sofiscatedmoron: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
the only way

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by sofiscatedmoron: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
the only way

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by Jamesbally: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Your apology is inconsequential.. Shove it up your ass we don't need it.

You are an IPOB, one of those land grabbers from the East. I don't give a damn about you. My apologies is only directed at my South South Brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by Jamesbally: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
DarkJeddi:
cheesy grin

Igbos are f00lish,

How does that opinion,

Change the fact that you and your Kinsmen,

Descendants Of Solomon..

Have Presided over a Corrupt and Inept ENTITY for Donkey Years? shocked

#SHITHOLE

Igbo's can't even rule over their tiny little Region, they are in-exprienced to rule themselves. Today the East is the worst Region in this Country. With all the billions they collect from the Federal coffers, yet the East is a still a glorified slum. And they don't contribute a dime to the Nigerian Economy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by Princewell2012(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
egoldman:

And you expect good governance in this type of situation?

The people that I blamed is the Igbos. How can you claimed you have sense yet the northerners are playing on our intelligence. We have Governors and senators, what are they doing their in the first place? I repeat Igbo's are not united, and it's going to cost us a lots harms now or in the future. It is very very pathetic that the civil war we Igbo's fought did not teach us a lesson.

Happy Sunday.
Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by sofiscatedmoron: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jamesbally:

Igbo's can't even rule over their tiny little Region, they are in-exprienced to rule themselves. Today the East is the worst Region in this Country. With all the billions they collect from the Federal coffers, yet the East is a still a glorified slum. And they don't contribute a dime to the Nigerian Economy. grin
onitsha is more developed than the entire afonja land
Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by Born2Breed(f): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Simbrixton:
this benin woman sef last time i checked itshekiri and ondo are part of the oil producers

So Itshekiri na South-West?

If I give u back hand woozing eh...

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by PeaceNexus(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Its only mentally deranged fellows from south east and south south that would fight for a one Nigeria. Nigeria is inimical to the southern progress. I am certain that a Yoruba nation outside this entity called Nigeria would fare far better than they currently do. All we need is total disintegration and annihilation of this evil merger or at worst, a complete and total regional government. True federalism should be the closest closeness to this entity.. Nigeria is irredeemable
Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by Princewell2012(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Switruth:
. Kid.

Hmmm I think we should stop given that dude attention. He or she just wanted to be noticed. Hence those irrelevant comments. I bet you he is doing it intentionally.
Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by Switruth: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Princewell2012:

Hmmm I think we should stop given that dude attention. He or she just wanted to be noticed. Hence those irrelevant comments. I bet you he is doing it intentionally.
. I guess so prince.
Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by mrvitalis(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
docadams:

Your past, circa 1999 - 2015
Did the Igbo's benefit more than the south west or north during that period
Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by skywalker240(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
LabDNA:
For cheap and reliable DNA test check our signature.
the right thing you should have done is create a thread, people would patronise you trust me.
Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by Excuzeme: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
mrvitalis:
And some fools would ask how are Igbo's marginalized

Until you Igbos shun your rabid hatred for Yorubas, you will continue to be marginalised by the Hausa/Fulani because they know that as long as you cant cooperate with Yorubas, there is nothing you can do about your being marginalised and mal-treated.
Stop allowing hatred and anger to get the better of your reasoning.
The Yorubas ar ready to unite with you but you keep displaying your hatred for them, openly. See the way you guys were mocking Sowore, who met with Nnamdi kanu, just because he is Yoruba.
Think strategically, even if it mean forming an allaince with the same Yorubas that you hate, just to form a formidable force to counter the North.

Look at that Nigeria map again and tell me how you think you can overcome thecrazy Northerners, without the support of your nearest neighbours in the South.

No vex o, l dont mean to sound brutal but the truth has to be said.
The South of Nigeria (SE, SW, SW and part of the Middle Belt) are responsible for their own subjugation by Northerners because when Northerners Unite to fight the South of Nigeria, the Southerners are busy hating and angry with themselves...since 1958!
Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by Excuzeme: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Born2Breed:

So Itshekiri na South-West?

If I give u back hand woozing eh...

No, it is South East....Muumu. undecided
Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by Excuzeme: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
slowice:
This is just sad.... This government really have widened the division in Nigeria by deliberate action and inaction

This Buhari we all voted for, is the worst disaster that ver happened to Nigeria.
he is so ethnically biased and clanish, he does not even try to be subtle about it.
This Buhari that cant answer simple question without reading from an IRRELEVANT prepared text, has so divided Nigeria that the next President would have a lot of work to do in that regards.

If Jonathan did not so much messed-up, how will Nigerians have voted for this Buhari thing? angry

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by sofiscatedmoron: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Simbrixton:
this benin woman sef last time i checked itshekiri and ondo are part of the oil producers
ijaw people of ondo has oil but not the yoruba part
sowore is grom ijaw part
Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by Jamesbally: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

onitsha is more developed than the entire afonja land

Kikikikikikiki, this man must be a Comedian aswear. Your Onitcha is a Slum and United Nations has warned that, Onitcha is becoming unhabitable.

So you know, I'm not from West.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by sofiscatedmoron: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jamesbally:

Kikikikikikiki, this man must be a Comedian aswear. Your Onitcha is a Slum and United Nations has warned that, Onitcha is becoming unhabitable.

So you know, I'm not from West.
just like ibadan and the entire afonja land is backwards full of old dilapidated structures built by your great grand fathet your youth can not build one due too poverty leverl in afonja land,,
go to onitsha you see new and modern buildings
the picture you are posting is a market in aba called ariria stop fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by mrvitalis(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Excuzeme:

Until you Igbos shun your rabid hatred for Yorubas, you will continue to be marginalised by the Hausa/Fulani because they know that as long as you cant cooperate with Yorubas, there is nothing you can do about your being marginalised and mal-treated.
Stop allowing hatred and anger to get the better of your reasoning.
The Yorubas ar ready to unite with you but you keep displaying your hatred for them, openly. See the way you guys were mocking Sowore, who met with Nnamdi kanu, just because he is Yoruba.
Think strategically, even if it mean forming an allaince with the same Yorubas that you hate, just to form a formidable force to counter the North.

Look at that Nigeria map again and tell me how you think you can overcome thecrazy Northerners, without the support of your nearest neighbours in the South.

No vex o, l dont mean to sound brutal but the truth has to be said.
The South of Nigeria (SE, SW, SW and part of the Middle Belt) are responsible for their own subjugation by Northerners because when Northerners Unite to fight the South of Nigeria, the Southerners are busy hating and angry with themselves...since 1958!
Hatred for Yoruba's ? Or Yoruba's hatred for Igbo's
Where in the history of nigeria has an Igbo man been the first to spite the Yoruba's

Name one
Its igbo turn to be president. if south west can't support that let north rule
Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by Jamesbally: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
undecided
sofiscatedmoron:

just like ibadan and the entire afonja land is backwards full of old dilapidated structures built by your great grand fathet your youth can not build one due too poverty leverl in afonja land,,
go to onitsha you see new and modern buildings
the picture you are posting is a market in aba called ariria stop fooling yourself

E pain this man well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety by sofiscatedmoron: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jamesbally:
undecided

E pain this man well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
afonja iwofa grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Premium Steel Limited Walked Out On Reps During Probe Into Assets Mismanagement / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Eminently Qualified To Rule Nigeria ― Amaechi / "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.