Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

‘they Pointed Their Guns At My Leg’, Man Shares His Lagos SARS Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘they Pointed Their Guns At My Leg’, Man Shares His Lagos SARS Story (502 Views)

Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kwara. See How They Hid Their Guns. Photos / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested / Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘they Pointed Their Guns At My Leg’, Man Shares His Lagos SARS Story by shehuolayinka(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2019
A software Developer, with the name Toni Astro has shared on Microblogging site how operatives of the Nigerian Police Force harassed and robbed him of his money.

Toni shared his shocking story in a series of tweets on the 28th of September, 2019 on his official twitter handle , saying that he was physically harassed for no reason.

See his tweets below…

So yeah, SARS messed up my Saturday and I get to be locked up because I’m a software developer.

I grabbed a bike via one of the bike hailing service in Nigeria from Abiola gardens to Ketu. So I could get a BRT from there home.

About getting to ketu, two men in police like uniform stopped the bike, and told me to get down. I immediately did with the mindset that the bike guy did something wrong.

They asked for my phone and I unlocked it and gave them. They told the bike guy to end the trip and go. So they gave me my phone to pay the guy from the mobile app. After 20 seconds they said I’m going with them to the station.

And I was like what station?

Next thing they pointed guns at my leg, telling me to enter another bike they stopped and go with them to their station. I entered and one of the men asked for a million naira and he’d let me go.

READ MORE: https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/09/28/they-pointed-their-guns-at-my-leg-man-shares-his-lagos-sars-story/

Re: ‘they Pointed Their Guns At My Leg’, Man Shares His Lagos SARS Story by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Armed robbery
Re: ‘they Pointed Their Guns At My Leg’, Man Shares His Lagos SARS Story by Mynd44: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2019
Re: ‘they Pointed Their Guns At My Leg’, Man Shares His Lagos SARS Story by SoldierBoy1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Those wicked set of people harassed my guy even after discovering he is not a yahoo boy, he is a certified software developer, but wickedness made them continue with the harassment.
Re: ‘they Pointed Their Guns At My Leg’, Man Shares His Lagos SARS Story by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
see long storg and Nigeria police...but for hos long now? which way NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Mind What You Buy-lagosians Scoop Groundnut Oil From dirty Gutter / Mile 2 Residents Rush To Scoop Fuel From A Fallen Patrol Laden Tanker (video) / FRSC Officials Beat Man To Death, Bury Corpse In Shallow Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.