Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. (1176 Views)

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by Thermodynamics(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2019
Hello y'all I'll soon be done with my NYSC, can you guys please suggest a website where I can see available jobs online.

Genuine websites please, not those ones with fake jobs.

Thanks.
Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by Skyfornia(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2019
Thermodynamics:
Hello y'all I'll soon be done with my NYSC, can you guys please suggest a website where I can see available jobs online.

Thanks.

Call or chat this number..he might be of help.
0706 948 1591

I wish you luck
Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by mike272(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2019
Skyfornia:

Call or chat this number..he might be of help.
0706 948 1591

I wish you luck

Hmmm....is there need for this? I don't think this what he asked of. Anyway, guy be careful so you don't fall into the hands of scammers. They are quick to offer to help when you have not even solicited for it yet. That's their major characteristics.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by Barbiedoll1(f): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2019
@OP
You could subscribe to My job Mag.

All the best

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by Thermodynamics(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2019
Barbiedoll1:
@OP You could subscribe to My job Mag.
All the best
Done, thanks.
Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by Skyfornia(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2019
mike272:

Hmmm....is there need for this? I don't think this what he asked of. Anyway, guy be careful so you don't fall into the hands of scammers. They are quick to offer to help when you have not even solicited for it yet. That's their major characteristics.

Bro do you know me before? Or have we done any business to warrant such defamation?? What gave you such impression?? Please desist from such attitude...you don't just come online and accuse/abuse people you don't know...people that might even be of help to you in future. If you are a scammer or have been scammed...don't assume everyone is like you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by mike272(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Skyfornia:

Bro do you know me before? Or have we done any business to warrant such defamation?? What gave you such impression?? Please desist from such attitude...you don't just come online and accuse/abuse people you don't know...people that might even be of help to you in future. If you are a scammer or have been scammed...don't assume everyone is like you.

Bro I never accused you, am sorry if it sounds like I did. I just felt that he should be careful because what you where saying is off point a bit. But not vex. I wish you' understood why I said that
Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by Skyfornia(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
mike272:

Bro I never accused you, am sorry if it sounds like I did. I just felt that he should be careful because what you where saying is off point a bit. But not vex. I wish you' understood why I said that

For clarification, that guy is a verified job agent called ArtisanOga. You can Google about the name and maybe it will also help those that are closed to you who are looking for jobs. I have recommended 3 people to him and I can tell you two among the 3 got job through him.

Whenever you don't understand something, ask for more information instead of dark assumptions. Perhaps you could also get a job from the same guy and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by SweetSpirit: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
mike272:

I am the owner of the number @Skyfornia quoted.
I don't know him in person but I work with ArtisanOga Ltd and my company provides skill-based staffing solutions and contracts through our website.
My attention was drawn to this thread by some persons who contacted me via WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by Raymeskey: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Skyfornia:

For clarification, that guy is a verified job agent called ArtisanOga. You can Google about the name and maybe it will also help those that are closed to you who are looking for jobs. I have recommended 3 people to him and I can tell you two among the 3 got job through him.

Whenever you don't understand something, ask for more information instead of dark assumptions. Perhaps you could also get a job from the same guy and thank me later.
Bro I think its misconception and the way he frame it looks as if he was once a victim. I believe he is trying to give warning concerning scammers because they are rampart, I am also a job seeker I can tell you almost every week I meet these scammers scoping their self thinking they are trying to deceive me. that's how one called me on Friday claiming he is calling from CBN that my Date of Birth is two because of that my ATM is block and if I try to withdraw I will b apprehended and take to the court. I just ask him which bank is that he was now asking me how many bank am I banking with and I should give out my account number. I just simply tell him not to worry that I'll visit bank by myself. I believe he got my info from one of those email I forward my CV to.
Imagine looking for Job with little money in your pocket and desperate Nigerians want to take that little one from you "its a pity*
May God provide Job for all us

1 Like

Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
SweetSpirit:

I don't know him in person but I work with ArtisanOga Ltd and my company provides skill-based staffing solutions and contracts through our website.
My attention was drawn to this thread by some persons who contacted me via WhatsApp.
Can I also chat you privately on Whatsapp too sir, am passing out (NYSC) next week
Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
SweetSpirit:

Can I also chat you privately on Whatsapp too sir, am passing out (NYSC) next week .
Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
grin cheesy this is how scammers talk op take the early warning.
Skyfornia:

1 Like

Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by Thermodynamics(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin cheesy this is how scammers talk op take the early warning.

Lol, he might not be a scammer, no one really knows.
I I'll still give it a try, with caution though.
Help can come from unexpected places
Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by Thermodynamics(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
bolinjkezzy:

Can I also chat you privately on Whatsapp too sir, am passing out (NYSC) next week .

Batch C, how far bro.
I think about Life after service alot, especially after reading some depressing stories of some graduates here in Nigeria.
I tried my best to get a 2.1 degree in Engineering so that I can get a good life for myself, I just hope things work out well for me immediately after my service, cus the kind of stories I read here on nairaland eh.
Our youths really need to step up and fix this country, cus those old men in power are just trying to make life difficult for everyone while they enrich themselves and their families.
Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by SweetSpirit: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
bolinjkezzy:

Can I also chat you privately on Whatsapp too sir, am passing out (NYSC) next week

Kindly submit your CV on our website using this link: https://artisanoga.com/staffing-solutions.php

Please note that our staffing solution focuses mainly on skill based professionals like architects, civil engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, fashion designers, etc.
Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Thermodynamics:

Thanks.

get99.com... you have to download their app too

just create your CV. thank me later
Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by Thermodynamics(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jhaytee4all:

get99.com... you have to download their app too
just create your CV. thank me later
Tnks

1 Like

Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Thermodynamics:

Batch C, how far bro.
I think about Life after service alot, especially after reading some depressing stories of some graduates here in Nigeria.
I tried my best to get a 2.1 degree in Engineering so that I can get a good life for myself, I just hope things work out well for me immediately after my service, cus the kind of stories I read here on nairaland eh.
Our youths really need to step up and fix this country, cus those old men in power are just trying to make life difficult for everyone while they enrich themselves and their families.
I did too, I studied civil engineering. What did you study?
Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
SweetSpirit:

Kindly submit your CV on our website using this link: https://artisanoga.com/staffing-solutions.php

Please note that our staffing solution focuses mainly on skill based professionals like architects, civil engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, fashion designers, etc.
I will, I studied civil engineering
Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by Skyfornia(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
SweetSpirit:

Thanks for clarification...this is how they discourage people from rendering help. Next time I'll pass.
Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by Thermodynamics(m): 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
bolinjkezzy:
I did too, I studied civil engineering. What did you study?
Mechanical and production engineering
Re: Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. by mike272(m): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2019
Skyfornia:

Okay, noted

(1) (Reply)

Salary Scale Of State Fire Service... / Food Concept Management Trainee, Port Harcourt / Please Who Knows About This Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.