Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody (32633 Views)

Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large / Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo / Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by ednut1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Feed him to crocs or pigs
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by babtoundey(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
He could not, for a day, stand taking the dose of the the wickedness he served his children for two years. Perhaps, he knew before his demise that freedom is equivalent breath.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
good riddance!
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by AmazingELixir: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Police dhan killam na dia way
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by mrZENographer: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
bluebay:
It’s Ritual act. I’ve heard of such.

Myopic sensation.
What you should say is "it might be"
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by TheAlchemist: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
LilSmith55:

Death no do well at all.... e for let dem lock the eediot for like 5 year before he die

That is why i am not in support of capital punishment. It is an easy way out. Lock them in Jail, and let their demons torment them on a daily basis for their inhumane act.
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by festico: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
His dead body should receive the rest punishment wicked man.
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
The hypocrisy that dominates the Northern part of naija no get part 2 at all
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by baby124: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Most people cannot take the punishment they dish out!
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by Eofclub: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Brainiac12:

Drop your account number
Lemme help
Thank you
I'll really appreciate that

Lucky Emmanuel omon
Zenith bank
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by Realhommie(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
He wasn't a good man going by how he treated his kids hence i do not feel sorry for him.

Very wicked sombori
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by peacefulhome(f): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Now he understood what it takes to take someone freedom . If the daughter could survived for two good years, why is baba weak to withstand such ? Rubbish .
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by godofuck231: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
I hope hell fire has increased its fire for him
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by sayisayi(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
This guy is like these western countries. Their strength depends on keeping equatorial countries poor.
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by Legendguru: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by whizbee(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His family should sue NAPTIP ASAP!!!
They have deprived that family of a husband and father figure.
Just like that.

This is a shame.

I'm one of those who likes your writing prowess and demeanor, but come on, this is a sensitive issue, show some sense even if you've lost all of it already
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by delishpot: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
If una say so
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2019
Eofclub:

Thank you
I'll really appreciate that

Lucky Emmanuel omon
Zenith bank

Have you seen the. Alert
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by Eofclub: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2019
Brainiac12:

Have you seen the. Alert
No boss
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by Eofclub: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2019
Brainiac12:

Have you seen the. Alert
Haven't gotten it yet boss
Re: Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Eofclub:

Haven't gotten it yet boss
Check it very well I sent it in my dreams don't go and hustle ode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. / 7-Year-Old Boye, Adam Afolabi, Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.