Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days (10637 Views)

Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N136.88 Billion In Five Days / Nigerian Stock Market Investors Gain N175b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
I just weak. Where can someone invest in again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by AmazingELixir: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2019

Hmm people still invest in stocks under this present regime.

After the crash of the stock market during Ndi okereke regime I developed a healthy fear of the stock market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by danhans(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
webngnews:
U mean people still do stocks
. Yes oo,people do stock Weller just know the secret behind the whole thing you will not regret it at all
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by pmc01(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
This doesn't have to be you, if you choose to invest in Agricultural real estate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by pmc01(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Brighte:

Agro real-estate
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by Godfrey858(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
uniqUN:

My broda, he is your papa. Celebrate him whichever way you want then. Rub am shit sef if you like. Wetin concern me with YOUR PAPA true true grin

Broda wew mumu

i give you 3 gulder for your mumuness
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by alezzy13: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
oldtruth:
You can see how minimal the comments are on thread like this? Sentimemts aside, this country has no future.

Sad truth. Even the few comments, just a few are about the topic. The rest are the usual inane 'first to comment' post.

But wait for BBN and Mercy twerking and watch the speed at the which the thread will grow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by alezzy13: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Brighte:

Treasury bills, money market funds, FGN bonds.

These have zero risk of capital loss, just that the profits are not as high
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by alezzy13: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
pmc01:

Agro real-estate

Like farmcrowdy and all?

Don't know why but I'm still skeptical
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by BRASH: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
what do u want them to comment on something they don't understand?i opened this thread because to gain some knowledge to see if it can help improve my forex skills.
alas! i,m disappointed. bt i have read ad abt money market, treasury bill and abitradge. i look them up
oldtruth:
You can see how minimal the comments are on thread like this? Sentimemts aside, this country has no future.
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by Christmasdon(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
uniqUN:

Bros.... Dedicating an ftc to your dad on a bad news thread. Haba na so you wicked reach

Happy birthday to your dad

As for you, take this
you can't tell
may be his Dad the type that reads brown newspaper always ,and talks about STOCK. all the thyme.
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by yomi007k(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Hmm people still invest in stocks under this present regime.

After the crash of the stock market during Ndi okereke regime I developed a healthy fear of the stock market.

Me too.
I lost cash and went into depression that year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
alezzy13:

Treasury bills, money market funds, FGN bonds.

These have zero risk of capital loss, just that the profits are not as high

Thanks I will make a research on that
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by pmc01(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
alezzy13:

Like farmcrowdy and all?

Don't know why but I'm still skeptical

No, not farmcrowdy thingy. Buying a portion in a 200 acre farming estate.

You'll own the farmland for life and your offsprings can inherit it too.
If you go further to farm on it, you can grow it in the short, medium and long term. With good management, you're set for life.

The good thing is that these farm lands come cheap, 150-250k per acre (6 plots) plus all legal documentation. With an additional 300-400k, you can commence large scale farming on it, enjoying the leverage reduced costs from large scale co-farming.

I have a friend's client relocating abroad who was goin to sell palm plantations at 6 billion Naira (no kidding), cos he's relocating abroad.

The agro real-estate is a good investment path, if you're not in a hurry to recoup money invested.
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by udemzyudex(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
What is happening naa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by udemzyudex(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

Arbitrage trading is the best

all these stock na waste of money

Arbitrage best? How?
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by deavicky(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Why?i tot they where also part of the people that went to Buhari to applaud that closing the border has raised the stuck market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by udemzyudex(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
dalass:

Please shed more light on this arbitrage trading

Betting on 2 outcome.

Let me use football betting as an example.

Manu Vs Chelsea.

Odds are 1 = 1.75 X = 2.3 2=2.9

There are different types of staking plans to use though.

If you have #1000 and u bet #600 on manu. 1.75 * #600= #1050

On Chelsea #400*2.9= #1160

Whichever way,u still make profit even if it small and u still Keep you investment.

P.S you need a lot of investment in this kind of betting plan and u need 2 bookmakers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by jclassiq(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Samanza89:
Investing in stocks is highly risky and also profitable, it happens both ways.

Investing in money market or treasury bills is less risky with little or no lost of funds so its recommended for starters that ain't know anything about investment.

You can start by using cowrywise with even 100 naira...
I use Cowrywise App to automate my savings and investments Signup! Let us share my reward. https://get.cowrywise.com/r/Dianaobong8OBFxw/

What's their interest rate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by jclassiq(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
oldtruth:

Thats because very few people understand stock trading. Its quite hard and not everyone has the patience and/or the resources to learn. Worse, those who can help will never do so unless you pay them outrageous sums. What to do now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by TheAlchemist: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo stock market
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by jclassiq(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
pmc01:
This doesn't have to be you, if you choose to invest in Agricultural real estate.

How much capital do you an average Nigerian has to invest in real estate. Again, not everyone wants to go the agro way bro. The truth is that there is not much choices for the average joe in this country.
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by jclassiq(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
BRASH:
what do u want them to comment on something they don't understand?i opened this thread because to gain some knowledge to see if it can help improve my forex skills.
alas! i,m disappointed. bt i have read ad abt money market, treasury bill and abitradge. i look them up

How profitable is your forex bros pls?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by pmc01(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
jclassiq:

How much capital do you an average Nigerian has to invest in real estate. Again, not everyone wants to go the agro way bro. The truth is that there is not much choices for the average joe in this country.

True. You have to find what interests you or find who will manage it for you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by BRASH: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
i.m still demo trading. i have'nt gone real yet. but its profitable if u understand it very well. u have to be patient.
jclassiq:

Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by Bluehill1051: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
This stock market thing sef, no b advance MMM in disguise so
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by Mykel51(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
jclassiq:

Check my signature
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by Mykel51(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Brighte:

Good evening... please check my signature... Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by Bluehill1051: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
udemzyudex:

Betting on 2 outcome.

Let me use football betting as an example.

Manu Vs Chelsea.

Odds are 1 = 1.75 X = 2.3 2=2.9

There are different types of staking plans to use though.

If you have #1000 and u bet #600 on manu. 1.75 * #600= #1050

On Chelsea #400*2.9= #1160

Whichever way,u still make profit even if it small and u still Keep you investment.

P.S you need a lot of investment in this kind of betting plan and u need 2 bookmakers.

U don die if they draw na!
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by udemzyudex(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bluehill1051:
U don die if they draw na!

Lol .. that's why I told that guy to explain how ,unless if he is applying it to other trade.

Well in football,you hardly see draw ,u just have to pick a particular league and bet on though.

Well I don't bet anymore,I was just trying to explain what arbitrage means in football betting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by Bluehill1051: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
udemzyudex:

Lol .. that's why I told that guy to explain how ,unless if he is applying it to other trade.

Well in football,you hardly see draw ,u just have to pick a particular league and bet on though.

Well I don't bet anymore,I was just trying to explain what arbitrage means in football betting.
Hardly see draw ke! U go shoke! Even goaless draw wey hard don plenty
Re: Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N11.52bn In Five Days by naijadrivablog: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=Pusifukifuqa post=82679576][/quote]
Fukafuka, cheesy
who de ban u sef. 7 accounts and counting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9mobile User & Glo user : Get Paid Cash For Recharging You Line (proof included) / FGN Savings Bond / Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.