Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help (603 Views)

Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery / Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) / Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by thesolutions(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
I have a colleague in Abuja who confided in me about his feeling 4 days ago. I too noticed something different but blamed it on alcohol.

He told me that he woke up that very day with bitterness in his heart. He can't explain it. He said he also had this thought about killing someone. He had no one in mind but things has not been all that good for him and all other colleague too.

He had to get himself intoxicated with alcohol that very morning before coming to work and had several bottles at work to help himself from the bitterness and thought. He ended up being angry and quarrelsome through out that day.

He told me what happened the next day and ask me what could be the cause of that feeling but I had no idea. I told him I have never heard of such Case and he went out mute without a word.

He is not a quite type to think of depression. He is a very lively person.

What is the phenomenon called so I can try to explain it to him.
Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by Chuks9000: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
What kind of work would someone be allowed to booze to stupor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by Sirmuel1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Symptom of depression. You need He needs to talk to a therapist.

I don't know if it's you or him cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by obiekunie2: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
thesolutions:
[s]I have a colleague in Abuja who confided in me about his feeling 4 days ago. I too noticed something different but blamed it on alcohol.

He told me that he woke up that very day with bitterness in his heart. He can't explain it. He said he also had this thought about killing someone. He had no one in mind but things has not been all that good for him and all other colleague too.

He had to get himself intoxicated with alcohol that very morning before coming to work and had several bottles at work to help himself from the bitterness and thought. He ended up being angry and quarrelsome through out that day.

He told me what happened the next day and ask me what could be the cause of that feeling but I had no idea. I told him I have never heard of such Case and he went out mute without a word.

What is the phenomenon called so I can try to explain it to him.[/s]

since he trust u enough to confide in you and you didnt tell him to solve the problem for himself by enjoying a full small bottle of snipper, pls tell him that the people of Nairaland advises him to start by killing you and after doing that, he should relax and enjoy a big bottle of snipper that way he will be saving the world from from two potential david wests!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by thesolutions(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Symptom of depression. You need He needs to talk to a therapist.

I don't know if it's you or him cheesy
I am a solutionist. I don't know if there is a word like that. People easily talk to me about their fears and feelings. I have been able to motivate some few that are ever grateful and some few that want to marry me grin grin grin grin
But this one is lively and has good sense of reasoning. He just walked out quietly when I told him I have no knowledge about his case. He want to know the cause so he can know how to handle it. It is not that he is emotional or depressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by thesolutions(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
obiekunie2:

since he trust u enough to confide in you and you didnt tell him to solve the problem for himself by enjoying a full small bottle of snipper, pls tell him that the people of Nairaland advises him to start by killing you and after doing that, he should relax and enjoy a big bottle of snipper that way he will be saving the world from from two potential david wests!
noted. Please don't comment again so others can say what might benefit him too.
Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by NwaAmaikpe: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
shocked

He is suffering from a phenomenon known as "village people".

You don't need to explain it to him, they will explain themselves to him very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by obiekunie2: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
thesolutions:
noted. Please don't comment again so others can say what might benefit him too.

you dont need further comments from any other person. my comment has given you all the answers you need.

Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by GOFRONT(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Village people yaff table his matter on the floor of their coven...

Abeg who get the pic of those 6 village elderly wizards??
Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by thesolutions(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
obiekunie2:

you dont need further comments from any other person. my comment has given you all the answers you need.

I offer solutions different from your benevolent advice. I will gladly offer your recommendations to mosquitoes and cockroaches. They deserved it.
Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by thesolutions(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is suffering from a phenomenon known as "village people".

You don't need to explain it to him, they will explain themselves to him very soon.
I understood that phenomenon. I still don't know why alcohol is more powerful than village people. For him to take it to overcome such thought, it can only imply he had overcame more than once this village people with the same instrument. Alcohol.
But he want a netter solution that is why he thought me worthy to hear his problems. So a better suggestion is needed.
Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by thesolutions(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
thesolutions:

I understood that phenomenon. I still don't know why alcohol is more powerful than village people. For him to take it to overcome such thought, it can only imply he had overcame more than once this village people with the same instrument. Alcohol.
But he want a netter solution that is why he thought me worthy to hear his problems. So a better suggestion is needed.
GOFRONT:
Village people yaff table his matter on the floor of their coven...

Abeg who get the pic of those 6 village elderly wizards??
Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mehn. You had better arm yourself. He could turn on you any day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by daddytime(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hmmm....this is exactly how those serial killers and mass shooters start. It is most times alleged that a voice in their head kept telling them to do so.

It's a good thing he is conscious about the situation and in search of help. Definitely a good step in the right direction.

I'd advise he sees a shrink or a professional for a session or possible diagnosis.

*Do you fancy a lil legit hustle on the side that won't tamper with your present job and can be done from anywhere on your phone? Holla through my profile
Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by thesolutions(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
OnlineSalesNG:
Mehn. You had better arm yourself. He could turn on you any day
He asked me what the cause is. That is what I'm hoping to hear from you guys. If I know the cause, I will know how to defend myself if it turn awry.
Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by generationz(f): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
obiekunie2:

Very insensitive comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by generationz(f): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
thesolutions:
I have a colleague in Abuja who confided in me about his feeling 4 days ago. I too noticed something different but blamed it on alcohol.

What is the phenomenon called so I can try to explain it to him.

There is no psychologist on nairaland/

You guys should seek out a psychologist asap .

Do this before it happens again and you become the next victim.

Suffering and pain might have activated the fourth part of your friends mind known as the superego/ Demon /Daemon function.

This part of the mind is the least used by humans.

If activated by pain and suffering it can lead to damage both to self and to people around. If properly managed it can be used for good.

A good example of someone operating in the demon function is The Joker. You know batman and the Joker, right?

Yes, I know it is fictional but that is one of the most known examples of a mind that has deteriorated due to betrayal, rejection and pain.

He went from a Fun loving , happy, cheerful guy to someone who wants to destroy, loot and kill. The worst part is he is still fun loving but now has fun at the expense of peoples pains.

Still, go and see a psychologist asap.
Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by thesolutions(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
generationz:

There is no psychologist on nairaland/

You guys should seek out a psychologist asap .

Do this before it happens again and you become the next victim.

Suffering and pain might have activated the fourth part of your friends mind known as the superego/ Demon /Daemon function.

This part of the mind is the least used by humans.

If activated by pain and suffering it can lead to damage both to self and to people around. If properly managed it can be used for good.

A good example of someone operating in the demon function is The Joker. You know batman and the Joker, right?

Yes, I know it is fictional but that is one of the most known examples of a mind that has deteriorated due to betrayal, rejection and pain.

He went from a Fun loving , happy, cheerful guy to someone who wants to destroy, loot and kill. The worst part is he is still fun loving but now has fun at the expense of peoples pains.

Still, go and see a psychologist asap.
Superego

Thank you.
Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by obiekunie2: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
thesolutions:

I offer solutions different from your benevolent advice. I will gladly offer your recommendations to mosquitoes and cockroaches. They deserved it.

no insults just polite response. very hard to see characteristic on Nairalanders.

i use to be like you back in the days but nairaland turn me into a tribalistic and very haughty person online.

Keep it up bro. do pardon my harsh post on your topic.
Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by thesolutions(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chuks9000:
What kind of work would someone be allowed to booze to stupor?
Life is not fair bro. It is easier to accommodate some excesses of one who know their job well and make sacrifices for the company than conducting trial and error on those whose interest is what they can benefit from the company.
Re: He Woke Up Having This Bitterness In His Heart And Desire To Kill. Help by thesolutions(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
obiekunie2:

no insults just polite response. very hard to see characteristic on Nairalanders.

i use to be like you back in the days but nairaland turn me into a tribalistic and very haughty person online.

Keep it up bro. do pardon my harsh post on your topic.

wow. Thanks bro.
I really have met people with real problem other than financial problems. Most of their problems were self inflicted but blaming them outright will push them into something worse. It is fun throwing insults on a weakling or making jest of another's problems. But when you finally meet such a one face to face, you will find yourself thinking of the suitable word to use so they won't misunderstand you. It wouldn't be good to hear you are the last person such a one spoke to before they commit suicide.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Features On How Renavive Completely Dissolve Stones / Suspected Cases Of Corona Virus In Benue Being Investigated: NCDC / Now The Coromavirus Has Been Comfirmed In Lagos, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.