Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri (19614 Views)

Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri / 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden / A Response To The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden's Account Of The Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by Khd95(m): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Who else also jumped to comments without reading beyond three paragraphs grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by jibrilELsudan: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
Adam and Eve had sex and did not eat a physical apple.

When the serpent devil made Eve eat the apple, what he actually did was make eve suck his cuck and then play with and finger her kukunase. Therefore making her have sex with herself then with him.

When Adam came, Eve then made Adam to eat her kukunase and have sex with her.

THE SERPENT ON THE TREE WAS THE DEVIL.
THE TREE WAS THE DEVIL IN HUMAN FORM.
THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT WAS THE DEVIL'S HARD CUCK.

THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT EVE ATE WAS HAVING SEX WITH THE DEVIL.

THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT ADAM ATE WAS EATING EVE'S KUKUNASE AND HAVING SEX WITH HER.

FORBIDDEN FRUIT = CUCK + KUKUNASE + SEX.

TREE OF KNOWLEDGE = SPIRITUAL SOUL TIES OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE + HUMAN BODY ANATOMY REVELATION + GUILTY CONSCIENCE AFTER HAVING SEX + WANTING MORE SEX AFTER HAVING SEX + SHOOTING THEIR HOT CUM IN THEIR MOUTH AFTER HAVING SEX.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by Geesaintagape: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Eve slept with serpent, when Adam returned she offered Adam sex.this annoyed God.

1 Like

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Offpoint:

It surprised me how people believed Eve ate a 'Fruit' and gave it to Adam and their eyes was opened.

God commanded Adam and Eve to populate the earth, they were in their youthful age and still growing up.

God has not let them Vagina and penís is the tools they'll used... and they have no idea, hence they were not ashamed of their unclothedness.

They were warned not to 'ate' play with their genitals or have sex... they may see animals do their stuff but they shouldn't.

God knows the appropriate time, Eve is not Mature psychologically to understand what pregnant will look like.

The center fruit is nothing but genitals, devil still being pissed cuz he was thrown down vow to corrupt God creation. So he took human-like body "A serpent" serpent was the only creation with the closest human resemblance.

Eve was out naked and devil knowing much about sex starts filling Eve head with all kinds of sex sweets, since women fall for words and was amazed at the size of devil pènis"It was good for food and she desired it" eve gave him and had sex with the devil. Devil being a bad guy gave Eve different kinda style whom she was blown away with excitement to took all she learned and was told to Adam... Adam couldn't withstand crazy stuffs she was doing to him, he gave him and had sex with eve... meaning Satan does round one and Adam does round 2.....

That's were eve got pregnant with twins, one sperm from the devil and one sperm from Adam....

I wish I can type further...

Pastors have no idea why God rejected Cane sacrifice, Cane is the devil seed.
The only evill penetrate human is through Cane.

There's a lot to type, let me stop here.
How does all these sound in your ears?

2 Likes

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by shamecurls(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Drugs has finished Reno

FFK has used cocaine to ruin his life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by iphi(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
I would love to believe this write up if you explain the tree of life part... Christian NairaLanders incase you don't understand what he is trying to say, he is saying that Satan had sex with eve that's his own meaning of eating the forbidden fruit and that was why their eyes opened, but another thing I don't understand is Adam was officially married to eve (if i use these words) and I can't call it fornication. So at what point should we now say that Adam and eve sinned against God? Unless you want to put it out there that Adam was punished for eve's infidelity because Adam ate the fruit too meaning because Adam had sex with eve who had sex with satan... Haq Haq Haq... God uses foolish things to scatter the brain of the wise, this renos thinks he is wise... You be ode!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by MetaPhysical: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
I wish Omokiri would stay to preaching and teaching scripture. Thats where his calling is. Leave politics alone, its not a good fit.

Politics turned him to a fugitive, but priesthood can make him an household name on the planet.

Here in summary is what he said -
1. There is a figurative meaning hidden in the APPLE episode in the Garden of Eden.

2. He showed its clearity in a similar usage in Solomon 2:3.

3. He showed the transformation that happened to a Bini girl before and after consuming the APPLE. She was not aware of herself before but the experience opened her to an awareness of who she was after.

4. The Eden episode is a sexual encounter between Adam and Eve, but it was not explicitly stated because the society was highly noble and moral, certain words of private acts are hidden away from public discourse and view.

5. To truly get the meaning of what the scripture described about Eden, one must bypass the middlemen (translations) and read in the original (Yoruba). grin grin grin

6. Holy Scriptures are records of esoterism, secrets of nature is encrypted in them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by Craftmonkey19: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
The most understandable religion is the religion that can never be understood
Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by jaeyking(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Offpoint:
It surprised me how people believed Eve ate a 'Fruit' and gave it to Adam and their eyes was opened.

God commanded Adam and Eve to populate the earth, they were in their youthful age and still growing up.

God has not let them know Vagina and penís is the tools they'll used... and they have no idea, hence they were not ashamed of their unclothedness.

They were warned not to 'ate' play with their genitals or have sex... they may see animals do their stuff but they shouldn't.

God knows the appropriate time, Eve is not Mature psychologically to understand what pregnant will look like.

The center fruit is nothing but genitals, devil still being pissed cuz he was thrown down vow to corrupt God creation. So he took human-like body "A serpent" serpent was the only creation with the closest human resemblance. ( remember it was cursed to today's snake and worse, looking like the very tool devil used was part of his cursed that's why snake got a dìck like look)

Eve was out naked and devil knowing much about sex starts filling Eve head with all kinds of sex sweets talks, since women fall for words and was amazed at the size of devil pènis"It was good for food and she desired it" eve gave him and had sex with the devil. Devil being a bad guy gave Eve different kinda style whom she was blown away with excitement took all she learned and straight to Adam... Adam couldn't withstand crazy stuffs she was doing to him, he gave in and had sex with eve... meaning Satan does round one and Adam does round 2.....

That's were eve got pregnant with twins, one sperm from the devil and one sperm from Adam.... (It's medically proven a woman can carry twins from different further if the time of sex is within same period)

The only way evill penetrate human race is through Cane, Devils has deposited everything he needed to destroy God creation in Cane DNA.

It's pitiful most Christians only read the Bible, the Bible has through a lot. So many things has been edited out...

There is a part of bibles that said we shouldn't add or remove from the word...
I asked my pastor in Bible why some books of the Bible were removed... the answers was "You don't need it"

Don't say false teachings
Read through the epistle of Paul and go back to read Genesis.
you would understand better.
pray for the Holy spirit to guide you.
but to say a little, the tree in the garden was a figurative for message, tree of life (which stood for christ) and tree of knowledge (which stood for worldly things) unfortunately eve ate the tree of knowledge.
if they had eaten from the tree of life would have lived forever.
but eating from the tree of knowledge dey becam e dead spiritually.
that's why Christ had to come to redeem us
Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by Mrjo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
tron23:
I still do not get it. ...please can any one explain.
what he means is that serpent/Satan had sex with Eva
Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by Offpoint: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
jaeyking:

Don't say false teachings
Read through the epistle of Paul and go back to read Genesis.
you would understand better.
pray for the Holy spirit to guide you.
but to say a little, the tree in the garden was a figurative for message, tree of life (which stood for christ) and tree of knowledge (which stood for worldly things) unfortunately eve ate the tree of knowledge.
if they had eaten from the tree of life would have lived forever.
but eating from the tree of knowledge dey becam e dead spiritually.
that's why Christ had to come to redeem us
What's false things?

What was that 'figurative' tree?

And did you know Cane and Abel were twins?
Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Offpoint:

God has not let them know Vagina and penís is the tools they'll used... and they have no idea, hence they were not ashamed of their unclothedness.

The center fruit is nothing but genitals, devil still being pissed cuz he was thrown down vow to corrupt God creation. So he took human-like body "A serpent" serpent was the only creation with the closest human resemblance. ( remember it was cursed to today's snake and worse, looking like the very tool devil used was part of his cursed that's why snake got a dìck like look)

Eve was out naked and devil knowing much about sex starts filling Eve head with all kinds of sex sweets talks, since women fall for words and was amazed at the size of devil pènis"It was good for food and she desired it" eve gave him and had sex with the devil. Devil being a bad guy gave Eve different kinda style whom she was blown away with excitement took all she learned and straight to Adam... Adam couldn't withstand crazy stuffs she was doing to him, he gave in and had sex with eve... meaning Satan does round one and Adam does round 2.....

That's were eve got pregnant with twins, one sperm from the devil and one sperm from Adam.... (It's medically proven a woman can carry twins from different further if the time of sex is within same period)

The only way evill penetrate human race is through Cane, Devils has deposited everything he needed to destroy God creation in Cane DNA.

It's pitiful most Christians only read the Bible, the Bible has through a lot. So many things has been edited out...

I asked my pastor in Bible why some books of the Bible were removed... the answers was "You don't need it"

guy you are funny. I enjoyed reading it though grin
Offpoint:

guy you are funny. I enjoyed reading it though
Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by Rugsoul13: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Offpoint Satan engages in sex with eve outside garden of Eden when the were cast out not inside the garden ok?
Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pastor Reno Omokriminal. A con artist doing what he does best to brainwash his herd again.
Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by Offpoint: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rugsoul13:
Offpoint Satan engages in sex with eve outside garden of Eden when the were cast out not inside the garden ok?
Rephrase your question
Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Your monicker says it all.

Offpoint:

That's were eve got pregnant with twins, one sperm from the devil and one sperm from Adam.... (It's medically proven a woman can carry twins from different father if the time of sex is within same period)

The only way evil penetrate human race is through Cane, Devils has deposited everything he needed to destroy God creation in Cane DNA.

Ignore all errors, I hate proofreading...

It's pitiful most Christians only read the Bible, the Bible has gone through a lot. So many things has been edited out...

There is a part of the bible that said we shouldn't add or remove from the word...
I asked my pastor in Bible studies why some books of the Bible were removed... the answers was "You don't need it"

2 Likes

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
@Offpoint, you are truly offpoint!!! Renoo, pls let us know your pedigree for being referred to as a pastor.
Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Knowledge only gives confidence without clearity.
The write up is full of confidence but he has no idea how absurd the whole thing sounded.

Why should words of a universal God for all be written In a particular language; a language invented by man.

Now, if one must learn certain languages to correctly understand one useless scriptures, isn't that enough evidence that Bible is but words of men laced with little secrets available in some other sacred texts.
if men can translate to conform with their intentions and God did nothing to stop them, how are we sure the original writers actually wrote what God told them?

All I can see is one of the many confused entities hiding behind borrowed knowledge and established fables to cover up their ignorance.

It is absurd to think God can be found on pages of book. It is more absurd to think that a Biblical God is normal. Are you so daft to see that if there is anything like God, its language can never depend on human inventions, not to think of relegating himself to a particular tribe.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by musicwriter(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
The whole bible wasn't meant to be taken literally.

There was no Adam.

There was no Eve.

There was no garden.

There was no God.

There was no talking snake.

There was no satan.

That genesis story is an allegory to explain so many things, among them- how to avoid temptation, imprisonment VS freedom, knowledge VS ignorance, childhood VS adulthood, decision making, there's no perfection, perfection is death, order comes from chaos, accept knowledge rather than belief, etc. The God of genesis is actually Satan and Satan is the knowledge and freedom bringer. The savior is actually Satan but even that was misconceptualized by Europeans as evil. In Hindu or Buddhist tradition, I think they call it Shiva and its not necessarily evil.

There's no Jesus or Muhammad coming to save you. Only KNOWLEDGE shall set you free. That's what the Adam and Eve story is all about in summary.

1 Like

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by solreb: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Offpoint:

That's were eve got pregnant with twins, one sperm from the devil and one sperm from Adam.... (It's medically proven a woman can carry twins from different father if the time of sex is within same period)

The only way evil penetrate human race is through Cane, Devils has deposited everything he needed to destroy God creation in Cane DNA.

It's pitiful most Christians only read the Bible, the Bible has gone through a lot. So many things has been edited out...

There is a part of the bible that said we shouldn't add or remove from the word...
I asked my pastor in Bible studies why some books of the Bible were removed... the answers was "You don't need it"

May God help you in the way you have interpreted what happened in the garden of Eden. I am Reno was scared to even pen it that's he asked you to connect the dots.
Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by missjo(f): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Offpoint:
[s]It surprised me how people believed Eve ate a 'Fruit' and gave it to Adam and their eyes was opened.

I asked my pastor in Bible why some books of the Bible were removed... the answers was "You don't need it"[/s]
It is obvious you have not read the creation story yourself to come up with this. cheesy How is it obvious? Because if you had, you would know that Adam was present right there when the serpent was talking to eve. The fruit is a real fruit: There was a tree of life (for spiritual nourishment), there was also a tree of the knowledge of good and evil (not to be eaten). There were many other trees. The emphasis on trees and fruits generally was because the first creation were all herbivores, no one ate meat not even the lions and tigers.
This is all the information i need to completely regard your narrative as false.

Oh and another thing, evil did not enter the world through Cain because all of his descendants were killed by the flood.
Noah is a descendant of Seth, the son born to Adam after Abel was killed. Evil came into the world again after the flood through the descendants of Ham, Noah's second son after Noah cursed him for seeing his unclothedness.

Lastly, tell that pastor in your last paragraph to go take some history lessons in Theology. The people who removed the books from the bible were translators because the Jewish council of Rabbis who convened to put the complete scrolls together in what you now call the Bible refer to those missing books as UNINSPIRED works. Uninspired means they were not written through revelations, visions, or dreams from God. By the time the Bible was being translated, the translators themselves began removing these books based off their own personal decision.
There are still Bibles with the complete books, no single thing missing from them but you have to go back to translations that were released before 1560 which is when the Geneva bible was produced. This is the first time it was divided into chapters and verses and arguably the first time The Apocrypha (Uninspired books) were removed.

2 Likes

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by cgniyi(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Offpoint:

God has not let them know Vagina and penís is the tools they'll used... and they have no idea, hence they were not ashamed of their unclothedness. ....

You lost me here. God told them to populate the earth yet didn't reveal how to go a about.
Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by missjo(f): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
iphi:
I would love to believe this write up if you explain the tree of life part... Christian NairaLanders incase you don't understand what he is trying to say, he is saying that Satan had sex with eve that's his own meaning of eating the forbidden fruit and that was why their eyes opened, but another thing I don't understand is Adam was officially married to eve (if i use these words) and I can't call it fornication. So at what point should we now say that Adam and eve sinned against God? Unless you want to put it out there that Adam was punished for eve's infidelity because Adam ate the fruit too meaning because Adam had sex with eve who had sex with satan... Haq Haq Haq... God uses foolish things to scatter the brain of the wise, this renos thinks he is wise... You be ode!!!
They were punished for disobedience and nothing else.
Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by omofranyoung(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hmmm, let me start to study the bible.
If want hide something from a black man put it in a book. Better write a long epistle. They wouldn't read. But their voice will be the loudest.

1 Like

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by fuckpro: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
iphi:
... You are in the right path
This write is very deep and has earth shaking implications it also clarifies things I've been musing for decades
Let me help clarify something's

(1) consummation,marriage and cohabitation are pieces of a whole,Adam and Eve were married since God pronounce it so "flesh of your flesh and bones of your bones" but this was not activated "a contract is activated by token - signature or blood"
"He came in the evening" God as hard as it may sound was always coming to lecture them about creation with sole aim that one day they will be mature to handle tree of knowledge of good and evil just like him,Satan cut short that building process,sex is what activate a marriage contract,anytime we fornicate we play out the garden of eden drama again to God's dismay and anger.

Even in ordinary life a man and woman that came from a discipline home remained chaste throughout their adult life build a career then married often have a better control over their sex life than those who started early and got addicted

(2) because eve was too inquisitive for knowledge,
the powers that be made sure women would take a secondary role in enterprise be it economy or scholarship.
Until modern times women were striped of most human empowering rights

(3) can a spiritual being give birth to a physical entity,the answer is yes
The implication is man kind is tinted with the devils blood that's why this whole redemption thing had to ever happen
It also explain the gravity pulling sin nature of man

(4) tree of life is a faculty of ours that God took away,imagine if man was to live just a thousand years what instrument of wickedness he would invent we hardly make 100yrs and we are already a reservoir of the unimaginable

There is more but I stop here

CC metaphysical

2 Likes

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by mysteryman2014: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Offpoint:

God instructed Adam and Eve to multiply and fill the earth. So how come Eve getting pregnant is now a sin.
Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by pressplay411(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

If these my comments were made on Reno Omokri's twitter page, I am sure, Reno Omokri, would have hastily and unceremoniously blocked me, by now, from future viewing of his tweets

What amazes me is that all this epistle was just to tell us that the fruit of knowledge Adam and Eve ate was Sex?

That has always been one of the several speculations of its allegorical implications by interpretation of theological scholars.
But the fallibility in this argument is that the scriptures says Eve ate the fruit first before offering it to Adam.
Hence, unless she was asexual or masturbating, then the argument is flawed.

Knowledge is in fact a term the scriptures uses to describe sex. Knowledge is also in fact sexual, hence Sapiosexuals.
But the sin was not that they had sex, but they disobeyed God's instruction. Sex is clearly not the sin. Disobeying God's instruction has always been what sin is.

Sex between two couples married to each other isn't sin. Sex outside marriage is what is sin.

4 Likes

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by Vulcanheph(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
donjazet:
The Bible was written at a time written language was still developing and has been altered severally over centuries.

The first written bible as we know it was delibrated and voted upon at the council of Nicea under Emperor Constantine who United the Roman Empire under one religion called Christianity.
Not under "divine inspiration" as widely believed.

With the continuous advancement of science and knowledge, religion would take a back seat. People would become less superstitious and fearful of the unknown and rather curious and eager to learn about the unknown.
True talk .......I totally agree with You.
Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by sonofElElyon: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Doesn't stand the test of logic and scrutiny to posit that the forbidden fruit is sex.

*Satan told eve the fruit would make her like God and spirits to know the knowledge of good and evil.. Are we to conclude that sex simpliciter has such power? Are we to blaspheme and say that in heaven sex goes on and also is the source of the knowlege of good and evil since God said "man is also become like us"? Do we say that eve first had sex with Satan (impossible because he came as a serpent) before going to have sex with Adam since she first ate the fruit before taking it to adam? Or that she first masturbated? These ridiculous assumptions can be avoided by applying the rule of literal interpretation because it is simply reasonable and we don't need to apply any special interpretation. There was indeed a tree and fruits! Remember the bible also speaks of the tree of life which would have empowered adam and eve to live forever but God prevented them from eating its fruit. So what is the fruit of life Reno Omokri conveniently keeps silent on this! The truth is that both trees and their fruits are literal! Even the book of revelation mentions that the tree of life will be in the new heaven. No need to apply any special interpretation which is privately contrived!

iwayumeh:
A The Allegory in The Garden of Eden Account of the Fall of Man

When Christ said “except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you” (John 6:53), He did not mean His literal body. Most people will accept this as true. The Son of God was obviously not advocating Papua New Guinea style cannibalism.

He was of course speaking of His figurative body and blood, which we partake in when we observe Holy Communion, a practice that began 2000 years before Christ came to Earth, as demonstrated by Abraham and Melchizedek in Genesis 14:18.

So, why do we take other Scriptural accounts that were meant to be taken figuratively, literally?

There are accounts in Scripture that were written in Hebrew and Aramaic and both of these languages tend to use polite words for things, places and situations that may be indiscreet to mention in decent company.

For instance, the word that would literally be translated as carnal copulation or coitus between a man and a woman is referred to as knowledge or know in the Old Testament of Scripture.

So, when Genesis 4:1 says

“Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.”

The word knew in question is the Hebrew word ya-da‘ and it is a polite way of saying that Adam had coitus with Eve. That word is used in various tenses and adjectives of the word know, including knew, knowledge, knowing and to know. Bear this in mind, as I will connect the dots later. But first, let me share a first hand account of a girl who once lived and may still live in the ancient city of Benin. It is a true story.

Have you ever known or grown up with or watched an innocent, chaste young girl grow up? If you had, you will know that young girls can be quite impressionable and easily swayed.

For instance, I know of a young girl in Benin, an ancient city in Nigeria, in the early 90s who was like that. So innocent. So bashful. So chaste and pure. Until one day, this girl changed. What happened to her? A certain big man in the neighbourhood had taken advantage of her.

No. It was not rape. This big man (now an ex Senator) was popular in the neighbourhood for his wealth and his philandering ways. Apparently, he had his eyes set on this innocent girl and one day, he ‘innocently’ gave her a lift, propositioned her, and in her naivety, she got carried away, and this man had carnal knowledge of her and they became habitual lovers.

It was clear to the whole neighbourhood that this girl had changed. Her eyes became open. She lost her innocence. Her natural hair was no longer good enough for her. She got a perm. And her terracotta skin would no longer do. It was a case of Tura to the rescue. The more she invested in Tura cream, the shinier and lighter she became.

Her dressing also changed. She became a Lolita. She would no longer talk to us, small boys and girls, in the neighbourhood. Her level had changed. She was now above us. She became a sisi. I do not know if this word is still in use in today’s Nigeria, but those Nigerians known as Bendelites, would catch my drift.

And then her sugar daddy tired of her, or maybe not. Maybe he just found a new impressionable young girl fresh out of secondary school and moved on. I do not know which. You never quite know with these things. But in any case, she became another in the long list of neighbourhood girls he had used and dumped.

The above is a true story. I know the name of the girl, the name of the ex Senator and the neighbourhood were this occurred in Benin, Nigeria.

But why is it relevant? It is relevant because it is an example of how an innocent girl can lose her innocence and literally have her eyes opened by having a sexual encounter.

I have read the Scriptures from cover to cover and in multiple translations as well as in English, Greek (New Testament), Aramaic and Hebrew. I have also visited Israel, Greece, Rome, Ethiopia, Turkey and many other places in search of deeper insight into Scripture.

How well do you know the Scriptures? I have a secondary school friend named Kehinde, who is now sort of a pastor and he wrote on Facebook that he has jettisoned all other translations of The Holy Bible and he just holds to his King James Version jeje (a Yoruba word meaning gently), and I laughed. If only he knew!

If you have only read one translation of Scripture, I urge you to read another one. And then another. A lot is lost in translation. For example, if I converted $100 into pounds today, I may get £80.30. But if I tried to buy back $100 with that £80.30, I would not be able to. Why? Because value is always lost in the conversion process.

It is the same with Scripture. Scripture was not written in English. It was written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek. And when Scripture is translated, a lot of value is lost. That is why you should read multiple translations. But the best is to teach yourself the original languages or learn them professionally, then read original manuscripts in their mother language.

Why? Because Scripture was inspired by God, but translations were, in many cases, inspired by men. Men, like King James, who had his own agenda.

You have probably read Matthew 11:12 in the King James Version, which says: “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.”

The truth is that what the original Greek says and what the KJV above says, are almost as different as night and day. You read the above and feel like taking the kingdom “by force”. But that is because it was translated at the behest of a king who had a conqueror’s mentality.

Let us read that verse in the New International Version and see if you will even recognise it:

“From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.” Now, let us read it in the Contemporary English Version: “From the time of John the Baptist until now, violent people have been trying to take over the kingdom of heaven by force.”

Or consider Isaiah 45:11 in the King James Version, which says:

“Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.”

Now, it appears to indicate that God wants us to command Him about the works of His hand. But, you must understand that that is what a King wants to hear, and since he paid for the translation, that is what his translators gave him.

But read it in the New International Version.

“This is what the LORD says– the Holy One of Israel, and its Maker: Concerning things to come, do you question me about my children, or give me orders about the work of my hands?”

Let us also read the Contemporary English Version:

“I am the LORD, the Creator, the holy God of Israel. Do you DARE question me about my own nation or about what I have done?” You can see from the NIV and CEV, that God is warning us not to dare presume to command Him. He is God and we are man. He is the Creator and we are His creatures.

Do you now see what translations can do? He who pays the translator dictates the translation.

Take something like leprosy. When you read the word leprosy in the King James Version, it is rarely referring to what you know as leprosy. The Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek words translated as leprosy, often refer to a variety of skin diseases, but the translators could not find an exact meaning for them, so a choice was made to call any skin disease leprosy.

You have probably read or heard of Naaman, the head of the Syrian Army in 2 Kings chapter 5. He is referred to as a leper in the KJV and many other English translations. But almost all scholars, and even the translators of the KJV, put a cautionary note indicating that the word leprosy, as used for Naaman, is a generic word for skin disease. It is more likely that Naaman had another type of skin infection.

How do we know? Because, in those days, actual lepers were isolated and ostracised and it is unlikely that a leper would rise to the trusted position as head of the king’s army and stand in the presence of the king. Leprosy was often infectious, and in those days, they had little knowledge of which leprosy was infectious and which was not.

If you read Scripture, you would see that it is a truthful and holy work and is the inspired word of God. However, the word of God in Proverbs 2:4 says that you cannot truly understand God’s wisdom except you “seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures.”

Turn to Songs of Solomon 2:3 and you will read the following:

“As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.” (KJV)

Songs of Solomon is a book believed to be written by King Solomon (its authorship is not certain) about the carnal intercourse of two young lovers. The theme is about the erotic intimacy of the lovers.

But note how King Solomon (?) uses polite words to describe the male lover. He is described as ‘the apple tree’, while other men are described as ‘trees of the woods’. Next, notice how he describes the coitus between them. The young female lover says ‘his fruit was sweet to my taste’.

So a tree means a man, and coitus is described as fruit that is sweet.

In Rabbinical Judaism, Songs of Solomon 2:3 is said to represent “the male sign of the covenant organ of procreation.”

Remember those dots I promised to connect? Now may be a good time to connect them, but I don’t want to connect them for you. Perhaps you can connect them yourself.

I would not want to dwell too much on this issue other than to say that my readers should read the whole of Songs of Solomon chapter 2. When you have done so, consider reading Genesis chapters 2 and 3. And after you have done so, sit back and think. Perhaps the Spirit would minister to you.

In fact, William Shakespeare borrowed (or stole?) lines from Songs of Solomon in several of his works including Romeo and Juliet. Some think, and I agree with them, that he did this because in Elizabethan England, coitus was considered too unseemly for decent conversation and so it had to be referred to in allegorical terms, which the Songs of Solomon does in a way that no other work of human origin does.

Why am I writing this? I am writing this to remind, or perhaps to inform my readers for the very first time (if they did not already know this), that Scripture is an esoteric book that should not be read, but studied.

The word of God says: “STUDY to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”-2 Timothy 2:15.

Study. What a simple word. But a deep word, nevertheless. It is a word that runs very deep. It means that you read, in an unhurried pace. Then you ponder over what you have read. Medicate and meditate on it. Chew it over, until it permeates your soulish man and crosses over to your spirit man, where true understanding is.

For as Job 32:8 says: “there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.”

In this part of the world, we are very lazy to study and as this is the case, we easily fall prey to people who depend on REVELATION rather than ELUCIDATION by studying Scripture. But in reality, IT IS WRITTEN is a far more accurate way to stave off spiritual error, than THE SPIRIT TOLD ME.

May God bless you and open your eyes to understand His word and may He feel you with the urge to “Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life:”-John 5:39.

Reno Omokri

Thinker. #1 Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years. Avid traveller. Table Shaker. Buhari Tormentor. Sharer of the Gospel, not the gossip.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/09/29/a-the-allegory-in-the-garden-of-eden-account-of-the-fall-of-man/

3 Likes

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by limitless777(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Offpoint:

EPIC and the raw TRUTH my Broda.
May the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH HIMSELF continue to bless Ur understanding and wisdom with HIS favour and grace all day everyday in JESUS mighty name.
I feel fulfilled.

The TRUTH is sweetening to the soul.
Will appreciate more clarities through WHATSAPP Bro.
Thanks
Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by Okuda(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Offpoint:

your type of people always leas others to their destruction. the only thing you used tp justify the rubbish you were typing here is that Eve was not psuchologically ready to have sex. how can that be? when God already told them to fill the earth then was she a child when he told her that? You think God was a fool for saying fill the earth and not naturally give them the instinct of having sex even with no one teaching them? how is it possible that they would watch other animals have sex...when God said they should fill the earth why did he not put the same restriction on animals until when they are psychologically ripe?

so which other fruits exactly ws God telling them to eat if according to your own description , it was sex... or other parts of Eve body is touchable except her VJ? Take heed lest you think you are standing tall but actually falling...

1 Like

Re: The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri by Realbarc: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
I see that Rene has joined the controversy of " SERPENT SEEDS" postulated by William Branham.

It is not a new postulation but rather forwarded by white supremacist organisation . Many use that to show how only the Jews are the original seed of Adam. It is not from inspiration nor meditation as it were.

My sincere advice to Rene:

The Bible remain silent on some issues.
DONT BRING YOUR INTERPRETATIONS INTO These.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS. TO GET BORN AGAIN AND ATAY IN FAITH RATHER THAT INVOLVE MYSELF IN OLD WOMEN FABLE.

STICK TO YOUR POLITICAL MINISTRY WHERE YOU ARE KNOWN.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua / Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! / Why Didnt You Go To Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.