Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North (20760 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by spinna: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
If a leader can talk this way imagine how crazy the followers will be. Mad person
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by bizzibodi(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Make una forgive am,for he is a fool!but how comes a fool come dey answer Anthony a name for wise people

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by gabicon: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
The northern elites are still living in denial, the north has gradually but steadily drifted into a failed state. The gap between the rich and poor has become too large, the poor are coming for everybody.
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by adenigga(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
According to him, those who accuse President Muhammadu Buhari of lack of performance are not being truthful because if Nigerians had adjudged him as a failure in his first term, they would not have voted him for second term.

The election that was openly rigged. Mr Sanni, go and rest politically!
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by AlphaStyles(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
See face like dry cow sheet

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by adenigga(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
bizzibodi:
Make una forgive am,for he is a fool!but how comes a fool come dey answer Anthony a name for wise people

Unfortunately I share dis name with him, but God sees my heart! That man ehn! is a disaster!!!!
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Northerners! They practise this religion where they call on God every minute, to justify cutting off people's hands for stealing petty items like morsels of meat & food; yet their so-called elite find it extremely difficult to tell the truth.
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by xelly: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Well, what a nation. When robbery is justified. Buhari wasn't voted for, he robbed. Meanwhile, I can't waste my time trying to understand the senseless pew you vomited here.

If you are okay with the way Nigeria is, enjoy it and allow those who are not to go their separate ways. Stop this parasitic relationship. We aren't gaining anything from the North.
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Lew01(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
Na wah o
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by maxzzo1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Who is dis idiot? North is afraid of break up cos dey like free money.....
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by lollybee15(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
This animal talking for North is a Christian o by his name. If everything should scatter today in that North, he would run to the South o because being a Christian, they would want his head, they wouldn't say he has been talking in favour of them. He knows that they don't see him as one of them o. Oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by engrchykae(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
wingmanIII:
Oh yeah!
Better separate fast from the criminal South, cultism is loading..
when the north finally embrace cultism,e go rugged o.
we no go wan imagine how e go be.
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Danmisra(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
All the southerners here bring lame excuses, it shows that u don't know the history of Nigeria. Young guys making remarks anyhow. Ask your parent the will tell you the truth, 60 to 90years back, you can Google it with ur phone. Another point why didn't your elders deny the fact(what he said).
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by BrokenCock: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2019
big for nothing fo0L. so adamu, mohammed ,musa,dogara, buharee and the other ishmaelites are from the south?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by SamNaijaboy: 12:53am On Sep 30, 2019
That’s fine.
Now we just want you to go/we to go. Southern Nigeria wants to cut off from you guys. So you can have your land that’s secure without our bad influence and our oil too grin

Danmisra:
All the southerners here bring lame excuses, it shows that u don't know the history of Nigeria. Young guys making remarks anyhow. Ask your parent the will tell you the truth, 60 to 90years back, you can Google it with ur phone. Another point why didn't your elders deny the fact(what he said).

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by GMbuharii: 2:09am On Sep 30, 2019
YorubaHero12:
I don’t know how this northerners even think, what is even giving them this kind of liver to always talk most times without reasoning.

Wetin concern southerner with all the rubbish happening up north, they should better take credit for their actions and stop blaming the south on their woes.

Look who's talking!?!? After bringing them to power, you still get mouth to talk!?
Psy baba mental

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by YorubaHero12: 2:12am On Sep 30, 2019
GMbuharii:

Look who's talking!?!? After bringing them to power, you still get mouth to talk!?
Psy baba mental

Remind me who you tried bringing to power before calling the whole Nigeria on me?

Isn’t it Atiku a Fulani Muslim from the north??

I don’t know why you guys reason in a reverse order!

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by LZAA: 4:36am On Sep 30, 2019
GMbuharii:

Psy baba mental

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by LZAA: 4:36am On Sep 30, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Remind me who you tried bringing to power before calling the whole Nigeria on me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by rabbaba1: 5:45am On Sep 30, 2019
Pls can this animal shortup? U dont know anything. Is just that ur crazy if not i would have said that ur a MAD MAN
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Adaibeku(f): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2019
YorubaHero12:

u YORUBAS don't believe their is a good fulani ,anyway atiku isn't fulani
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by NkitaAla: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

[/s]
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2019
GMbuharii:

Psy baba mental

Lzaa turantula bastardmod anonimi adaibeku
The confusion is strong with YorubaHero12

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by YorubaHero12: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2019
Adaibeku:

Yes, Atiku is an Igbo Cameroonian.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by NkitaAla: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

Yes, Atiku is an Igbo Cameroonian.
[/s]
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Turantula(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2019
immhotep:

The confusion is strong with YorubaHero12
Dem neva chii chomchin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Vicilo(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2019
Then y are we still together as a country with all dis hate
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Afamed: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Adaibeku:
Tribal bigot. When your mates are building bridges, you are here 24hrs of your life building wall. Shm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. / Abdulkadir Mohammed: We Accept PDP's Defeat With Dignity, Sportsmanship / FG Establishes Centre For the Control of Small Arms And Light Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.