Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Leicester And New Castle Whats Your Prediction???? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester And New Castle Whats Your Prediction???? (426 Views)

Everton Stay Up On A Dramatic PL Final Day, While Leicester And Leeds Relegated / Nigeria Vs Egypt... What's Your Prediction / Epl:ryan Biggs Interested In Leicester And Everton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leicester And New Castle Whats Your Prediction???? by Taskty1(f): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
I predict Leicester to score ...what's yours...
Re: Leicester And New Castle Whats Your Prediction???? by Ekongekongekong: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
0-0 or 1-0
Re: Leicester And New Castle Whats Your Prediction???? by Taskty1(f): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nice one bro
Re: Leicester And New Castle Whats Your Prediction???? by Azblink1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Don't only predict, go and book a ticked and win.

Meanwhile,
For your affordable, durable and gorgeous plaster of Paris(pop), wall design and painting, come to my siggy. Price is relatively affordable and product are world-class standard.
Re: Leicester And New Castle Whats Your Prediction???? by Taskty1(f): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
Azblink1:
Don't only predict, go and book a ticked and win.

Meanwhile,
For your affordable, durable and gorgeous plaster of Paris(pop), wall design and painting, come to my siggy. Price is relatively affordable and product are world-class standard.
Business man....Lolz....nice one though..
Re: Leicester And New Castle Whats Your Prediction???? by Azblink1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Taskty1:
Business man....Lolz....nice one though..

Thanks man
Re: Leicester And New Castle Whats Your Prediction???? by Taskty1(f): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Azblink1:

Thanks man
Lady...not man..
Re: Leicester And New Castle Whats Your Prediction???? by Kentura(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
2-0 in favour of Leicester
Re: Leicester And New Castle Whats Your Prediction???? by Taskty1(f): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kentura:
2-0 in favour of Leicester
Leicester topping the lead..who's next...This information might be of help to someone here...Thanks for all the responses so far..
Re: Leicester And New Castle Whats Your Prediction???? by Taskty1(f): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Visit the blog on my signature to get 10.1 odds free ...

Thank me later for sharing this information..

(1) (Reply)

Everton Should Have Made Rodgers Their Manager / Barcelona Sacks Legend, Victor Valdes As Their U19s Coach / (Download Video) Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace 2-2 All Goals & Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.