Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands (44544 Views)

Catching A King Cobra With Bare Hands In Thailand / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) / A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by shamecurls(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
I have the know how in my archives.

its a east okay when the right rudiments meet with the right and complete incantations.

Even a rattle snake will bow
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

What does a "Snake Catcher" mean.

All these illiterates parading themselves as bloggers and mods
Someone that captures, subdues and bags a serpent like a boss cool

2 Likes

Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
shamecurls:
I have the know how in my archives.

its a east okay when the right rudiments meet with the right and complete incantations.

Even a rattle snake will bow
Whatever you have consumed/inhaled ... it is working !
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by sylve11: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
arantess:
No big deal here
Indians live among cobras and catch them at will anytime.

no big deal as if you fit catch the cobra..... undecided cool
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by shamecurls(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Whatever you have consumed/inhaled ... it is working !

You are a kid.
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by webngnews: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oh
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by webngnews: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ohh
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by wink2015(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Watch an African snake catcher subdue and catch a cobra with his bare hands.

A video showing the moment a snake catcher somewhere in Africa displayed mesmerising powers as he caught a cobra with his bare hands, has gone viral online.

The cobra is one of the most venomous snakes on the planet. One bite, and he would have been dead in minutes.

Watch The Video Below⤵

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mazipita/status/1177607905572511745

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/watch-african-snake-catcher-subdue-and.html?m=1

He should go and catch King Cobra.
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by Starhearts: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
D man dey my in-law compound

1 Like

Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by Onyi90(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
All I can see is black magic on display

1 Like

Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
shamecurls:
You are a kid.
and whatever you have smoked is working well ....
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
arantess:
No big deal here
Indians live among cobras and catch them at will anytime.
Maybe he was Indian in his “former life” grin
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by verifiablefacts: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
kings59:
Very dangerous act. Some cobras can shoot venom into his eyes.
he should know that more than you.
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by ikubese: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Food don set!

Don't forget to share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4e-CcBZYxg
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lala that is the kind of friend you need to keep cheesy
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by cybriz82(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dnt try dat shit on black mamba...cus dat one venom no b here..
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by vertueptime: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
koffsman:
He should come over to Nigeria we need him here

Dem don chop all the Snake finish

1 Like

Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by TempleHouse: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nothing unusual !
Just a little confidence and don't look panic.
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by koffsman(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Snakes still plenty for ikorodu and iseri osun
vertueptime:

Dem don chop all the Snake finish

1 Like

Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by koolaid87: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

What does a "Snake Catcher" mean.

All these illiterates parading themselves as bloggers and mods

Why don't you correct them instead or stfu
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by adedayourt(m): 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Did he put d snake to sleep, shocked
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by Timisamd(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2019
DrBrainstorm:
How is this front page worthy?
Because of the taste of the news ... It lalasticlaclatically suitable
Re: African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands by Champneys: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2019
Omo ale eyan Lalastical!!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much A Sewing Machine Cost In 1983 / Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning / Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.