Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju (997 Views)

"Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju / Nigerian Youths Are The Most Hopeless Deji Adeyanju Speaks / Deji Adeyanju: Nigerian Youths Are The Most Hopeless Youths In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by Praizenewsgist(f): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Popular activist Deji Adeyanju has come out to apologize for to president Buhari for attacking him when he refer to Nigerian youth as a lazy youth, Praizenews report. He comes for nigerian youth in his recent post says Nigerian youth have no hope. This has got some ofbnigerians talking at the comment sections of the tweet See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-youth-are-the-most-hopeless-youth-in-the-world-deji-adeyanju/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by Praizenewsgist(f): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
See More HERE

See reaction

Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by Azblink1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Waiting............

[b]Meanwhile,
Let's help you brings out the architectural beauty of your residence through plaster of Paris(pop), wall design and world-class painting job.
Contact in siggy
Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by Payperboii(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jokes on you!!
I m not hopeless n will never be..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by psucc(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Payperboii:
Jokes on you!!
I m not hopeless n will never be..
Neither am I among them.

Generally, he is right because the number of youths that has surmount poverty is so small say less than 10% so with that, Deji is right. But, he is among those who brought this woes on Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by festacman(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Well...
Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by princemillla(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hopeless yes...... We r indeed hopeless cuz it's uncertain what the future of this country hold for us..guess who contributed to ruining the future Nigerian youth? Buhari.

Let me share a little insight. There was a time I diverse into wedding materials fabrications. I bought some heavy duty materials that runs smoothly on lights but cuz light was epileptic.i had no other choice but to switch to gen. Cost of running gen alone killed the business.
Now imagine if our leaders including buhari (his first Era) had fix light. Many Nigerian youth would be more productive.

Our Govt has failed us but yet we remained calm. If tommorow the lazy youth decide to take their leaders to account who on many occasions have the chances to fix economy which could have got them engaged in something productive, same set of idiot that termed them lazy will still come online to rant.

To deji adeyanju whom I sensed is tired of activist, to hell with you for generalizing both the weak, the hard working youth in ur comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nigerian youths aren't lazy, they are just divided like their leaders too and are basically in need of leadership.

A 40 year old can be considered a youth, right?
and by this time in Nigeria's history, the country had already fought a war, oil had already started been mismanaged, government was already corrupt, there wasn't electricity, jobs, good roads, and that is the situation all Nigerian youths today were born into.

So none should blame the youths for doing what the elders couldn't do when they are very much around and not ready to.

They f***** it up, not today's youths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by omenka(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
writefreely:
Nigerian youths aren't lazy, they are just divided like their leaders too and are basically in need of leadership.

and by this time in Nigeria's history, the country had already fought a war, oil had already started been mismanaged, government was already corrupt, there wasn't electricity, jobs, good roads, and that is the situation all Nigerian youths today were born into.

So none should blame the youths for doing what the elders couldn't do when they are very much around and not ready to.

If you think Nigerian leaders, especially the politicians, are divided, then you're terribly mistaken.

Forget all that shit you see and hear and read in the media, it is all meant to keep us their subjects divided and that's the only way they keep and consolidate their power! Away from prying eyes, there's absolutely no love lost between those fellas as they have but a common intereat- their security and supremacy over the rest of us!

They probably dread any prospect of seeing us disregard such fault lines as religion, region, tribe, political party, etc, as that would sound the death knell on their cossy little game. It is up to us to come together and collectively secure our salvation or keep attacking one another and guarantee our perpetual subjugation.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
omenka:
If you think Nigerian leaders, especially the politicians, are divided, then you're terribly mistaken.

Forget all that shit you see and hear and read in the media, it is all meant to keep us their subjects divided and that's the only way they keep and consolidate their power! Away from prying eyes, there's absolutely no love lost between those fellas as they have but a common intereat- their security and supremacy over the rest of us!

They probably dread any prospect of seeing us disregard such fault lines as religion, region, tribe, political party, etc, as that would sound the death knell on their cossy little game. It is up to us to come together and collectively secure our salvation or keep attacking one another and guarantee our perpetual subjugation.
Nigeria is so divided bro. Nobody is coming together.
So you think the war between the cabal and Osibanjo for example, has no religion or ethnic undertone?
You really think our leaders aren't divided?
Come on... Be realistic
Unity is not going to happen unless government policies entrench it.
The only thing I see helping Nigeria move forward in not protests or revolution. It wont happen. It is only if the hand of God blesses Nigerians with wisdom to elect a visionary leader for the first time in our democracy. Even if na by mistake. That is the way I see it.
Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by allfriends(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
I'm afraid for the future of this country .. Nigeria is not helping the youth to become a better person , instead , she is killing their dreams , n God given talent .. take d youth elsewhere n u ll c them excel .... deji , pls leave d youth alone o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by Abeymills(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Deji u are 100% rite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by bluke(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
writefreely:

why not support sowore?
you lot shd be on the street till dss releases him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by magoo10(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Unfortunately true
They will rather protest for tacha and mercy than their future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by princemillla(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Abeymills:
Deji u are 100% rite

Right in what sense??

Have you asked yourself why are Nigerians abroad doing well from academic, to best doctor etc but in Nigeria it's opposite. Aren't our so called confused leader bury their head in shame. The mess we are in today is (one of the) caused by the same person accusing the youth of being lazy.
Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by joseph1832(m): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2019
omenka:

the truth at last!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by Okoroawusa: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2019
What exactly does Deji Adeyanju do for a living?
Last time I checked "social critic" is not business name

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by joseph1832(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2019
writefreely:
Nigeria is so divided bro. Nobody is coming together.
So you think the war between the cabal and Osibanjo for example, has no religion or ethnic undertone?
You really think our leaders aren't divided?
Come on... Be realistic
Unity is not going to happen unless government policies entrench it.
The only thing I see helping Nigeria move forward in not protests or revolution. It wont happen. It is only if the hand of God blesses Nigerians with wisdom to elect a visionary leader for the first time in our democracy. Even if na by mistake. That is the way I see it.
isn't it funny this same cabal you speak about won't hesitate to leak Osinbajo's ass if it turns out he finds himself in a place of position?

Why do you think political prostitution is rift in Nigeria? Our political elite are United and will do virtually anything to remain where they are. It's also the reason why they marry their children to themselves.

I tell you, God can not help us. Things will only get better if and when we see the truth for exactly what it is.
Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by Zikora1000(f): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2019
Deji, just tell us you want your own share of the bribe like brother Charly boy from bubu. Deji, if you say Nigeria youths are lazy, then I dare say that laziness emanates from you and your tribe and perhaps the northerners. but you see my igbo youths, they are not lazy at all. in short laziness is a taboo in Igbo land. so the next time , you talk about lazy youths, remember to put comma, followed by 'except ndigbo'. Mad man!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2019
joseph1832:
isn't it funny this same cabal you speak about won't hesitate to leak Osinbajo's ass if it turns out he finds himself in a place of position?

Why do you think political prostitution is rift in Nigeria? Our political elite are United and will do virtually anything to remain where they are. It's also the reason why they marry their children to themselves.

I tell you, God can not help us. Things will only get better if and when we see the truth for exactly what it is.
I like to think people are different. If a civilian like MKO had become President after our return to democracy instead of OBJ, don't you think the likes of Buhari would never have made it to power today?
Nigeria will be a much more civilized country by now.
If God wants to bless his children, most times he would put a wonderful person in your life to help you become more prosperous and I think that's the only thing that can help Nigeria now - a leader touched by God, a leader that has the fear of God.
Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2019
2023 is a very big opportunity for Nigerians to right their wrongs. I hope we'll take it this time.
Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by Duplik8t77(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2019
I couldn't agree less. Misplaced priorities everywhere. Imagine supposedly educated ppl shouting tacha this tacha dat. Buhari was right afterall
Re: Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju by Duplik8t77(m): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2019
omenka:

you are absolutely right, sir. "Divide and conquer" is their modus operandi, while they unite and loot, behind closed doors.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Update From Zamfara On Abuse Of Quran / 2023: Why Igbo Can’t Produce President In Nigeria – Senator Wabara / Gov.wike Congratulates Ikwere-born 2019 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.