Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,191 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia (28098 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by id911(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Thank you Mr President
Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by Afamed: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
He didn't react when his attention was needed most. He only reacted when the guy is gone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by spafu(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by iyatrustee(f): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
This shld serve as a rude shock to those who under the guise of facelessness talk down on people here, who would have thought this guy had this much influence offline!

I have met really great people from Nairaland especially members from around 2009/10.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by FarahAideed: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
God bless You Mister President
Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by FarahAideed: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Afamed:
He didn't react when his attention was needed most. He only reacted when the guy is gone

When hungerbad died did Buhari even flinch?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by domopps(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rip

Rip
Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by madjune(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Daviestunech:
WHY the guy con resemble faceapped or Photoshop ipob leader KANU shocked

It's because he's from Abia state.

Most Abians share similar facial features.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by GavelSlam: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
efighter:
I hope this Atikuchukwu's supporter was not one of those wishing Buhari death because several of those who wish Buhari death have died before Buhari.

Even if he is, may God let him rest in peace and forgive his sins and mine.

Sadly, he was.

For me, what's most painful is that Atiku could fly that Bush baby, Timi Frank, to Dubai but ignored his foot soldier who died after a failed blood transfusion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by Afamed: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

When hungerbad died did Buhari even flinch?
He didn't , Patrick Lawrence.And what's the correlation of your question and the thread now?
You should by now ,learn a better lesson from Stanley not to play a politics of bitterness
May his soul rest in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by KayCee92(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
moscobabs:
PDP is the most stupid party a sane person can support, they ignored this guy when he needed them.

The President of Condolences is now working actively.

Awon werey.

"Even a fool is regarded wise when he is silent" Your dumbness is second to none. How do you know they abandoned him, can you show me a place it was reported that the late Nwobia needed help and was not given. It people like you who should be arrested for hate speech. I don't know why people think You have to have or show your opinion about everything even when it devoid of fact or basis.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by Willgates(m): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
olusledge:
One of the few critic who do criticize with rationality.. RIP

How rational was this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by FarahAideed: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Afamed:

He didn't , Patrick Lawrence.And what's the correlation of your question and the thread now?

Wetin dey worry you today sef?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by Afamed: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

Wetin dey worry you today sef?
You often love to deny your identity Patrick Lawrence.

My candid advise for you, learn how not to play a bitter politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by Urchman200: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
shocked

Hmmm, this Life. The deceased could have thought he would outlive the sick Buhari then.

RIP to him. God knows what time we would ALL go.
y don't wish him R.I.P and move with ur life ,lean to respect the dead it won't hurt and continue to support to Buhari it will eventually put food in our table.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by CloudResident(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
This is coming as a rude shock.Shock!

Stanley the ever jovial and vibrant guy I worked with at the defunct Oceanic bank Idi ape, Ibadan during his service year in the early 2000s.

A very good lad to the core.
Am short of eulogy brother cos I bleed tears right now.
Rest on Stanley.
Rest on bro.
The good die young!

Adieu, still even if my tears flows like a river. cry cry
Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Urchman200:
y don't wish him R.I.P and move with ur life ,lean to respect the dead it won't hurt and continue to support to Buhari it will eventually put food in our table.

Poverty is a terrible condition. You sound hungry and frustrated. grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by GavelSlam: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Afamed:

You should by now ,learn a better lesson from Stanley not to play a politics of bitterness

Who is Patrick Lawrence?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by buhariguy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
olusledge:
One of the few critic who do criticize with rationality.. RIP
as if criticizing is an occupation. He wil tell devil in hell that his achievement on earth was to always critize buhari good deed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by Afamed: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
GavelSlam:

Who is Patrick Lawrence?
Faraideed
Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by GavelSlam: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Afamed:

Faraideed

For real?

I noticed his shock when you mentioned that name.

What more can you reveal?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by MPESA(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
efighter:
I hope this Atikuchukwu's supporter was not one of those wishing Buhari death because several of those who wish Buhari death have died before Buhari.

Even if he is, may God let him rest in peace and forgive his sins and mine.

You are an idi.t , just because of party difference or different in political points of view makes you to be this blind and stup.d ...

P.s
Why are Nairaland moderator's always allows this insensitive comments from APC supporters.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by Afamed: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
GavelSlam:

For real?

Make I no increase the volume for now, when him cup gets to the brim, we will reveal his hypocrisy level on Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by buhariguy(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
id911:
Thank you Mr President
your presido of hell
Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by MPESA(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
buhariguy:
as if criticizing is an occupation. He wil tell devil in hell that his achievement on earth was to always critize buhari good deed

Be it bad or good the guy is 100% better than you at least his party acknowledged him but you na who sabi you for APC talk more of pmb and co to acknowledge you... Una mumu never do ...
Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by buhariguy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
FarahAideed:
God bless You Mister President
your presido of hell

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by Urchman200: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Poverty is a terrible condition. You sound hungry and frustrated. grin
u sound more confused with ur choice of words, learn to respect people and continue in ur senseless shows of support to a dictator .
Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by MPESA(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
GavelSlam:

For real?

Mumu , Revelation ko , dey find dey go , NONSENSE.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia by FuckDaMods: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jamesbally what do you have to say about this? Are you glad he died?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair / The Name ‘state Of Osun’ Is Illegal, Court Declares / Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.