Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Opay: Oride , Ofood , Ohealth , Investment Call/ Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opay: Oride , Ofood , Ohealth , Investment Call/ Whatsapp (839 Views)

OPay Shuts Down ORide, OCar, OExpress In Nigeria / Ocar/opay/oride / Oride, Opay, Otrike, Obus, Okash.... What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opay: Oride , Ofood , Ohealth , Investment Call/ Whatsapp by Erec(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
The Opera has come in and make a statement that touch every Nigerians; our everyday lifestyle: food , transportation , health , loan and investment.

1) i was tired of the traffic in Lagos and I want to avoid further query from my office. As I was thinking to set alarm for 4am , Oride came to solve this with as little as the cost of taking a public bus. It took me time to know and tell my other colleagues how exactly how it work.

2) OFood : The office in Lekki , VI, Shevron and island i currently live that is only
Mama put that is affordable , OFood provides me the opportunity to some selected top notch restaurant where I can got my first meal with just 10 naira and #250 at further purchase . The delivery to all locations I made my other so far are absolutely free. Call/WhatsApp let show you how it work.

3 ) Investment: you will get 10% per annum of your investment which is payable at the maturity.

4) Transaction; the cost of fund transfer to any bank , subscription, electricity bill cost just #10 . Call / WhatsApp zero eight zero three nine five four four five seven two.

Life of Lagos hustler , to survive one has to be smart ass.
Re: Opay: Oride , Ofood , Ohealth , Investment Call/ Whatsapp by hammedin1(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2019
really,like to join?here is my contact 08081045834

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Appoints Michel Puchercos As Group CEO; Joseph Makoju Retires / Can I Link UBA Africard To Paypal Pls Urgent Help. / Get A Plot Of Land @ N650k In Ibeju-lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.