Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Forex Traders Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Traders Only (657 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / What Do You Use Your Weekend For (for Forex Traders Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Traders Only by fxproof1: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2010
DOUBLE YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THIS RARE STRATEGY[color=#990000][/color]
PLEASE CAN A SYSTEM BE MORE SIMPLIER THAN THIS? YOU TRADE AND STILL HAVE TIME TO DO OTHER THINGS WITH GOOD RESULT IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE CHART EACH OF THIS TRADES PRODUCE OVER +150PIPS.SO WHAT ARE U STILL WAITING FOR?
STOP RUNNING FROM PILLAR TO POLE IN SEARCH OF THE HOLY GRAIL.
CHECK OUT THE ATTACHED CHART BELOW AND THE TRADING RESULT.

FOR MORE DETAILS ON THIS SYSTEM.TEXT your EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER TO 08182218131. or to  patiencs@yahoo.com

TO YOUR SUCCESS IN FX TRADING

Re: Forex Traders Only by demicool: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2010
Do u sell liberty reserve, if yes how much per dollar?
Re: Forex Traders Only by Mikeloo: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2010
fxproof1:

DOUBLE YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THIS RARE STRATEGY[color=#990000][/color]
PLEASE CAN A SYSTEM BE MORE SIMPLIER THAN THIS? YOU TRADE AND STILL HAVE TIME TO DO OTHER THINGS WITH GOOD RESULT IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE CHART EACH OF THIS TRADES PRODUCE OVER +150PIPS.SO WHAT ARE U STILL WAITING FOR?
STOP RUNNING FROM PILLAR TO POST IN SEARCH OF THE HOLY GRAIL.
CHECK OUT THE ATTACHED CHART BELOW AND THE TRADING RESULT.

FOR MORE DETAILS ON THIS SYSTEM.TEXT your EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER TO 08182218131. or to patiencs@yahoo.com

TO YOUR SUCCESS IN FX TRADING

Does the indicator repaint and what's the best optimization for using it?
Re: Forex Traders Only by fxproof1: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
@MIKELOO,  Yes!  it actually repaints but the system comes with it's filters.the filter will help you to know exactly where the repainting stops and from that point

get ready to enter your trade.As you can see from the chart where the trade was entered is very far from the big 3 which indicates a complete
change of trend. U can text me your yahoo id or skype name let me add u up for a chart incase u need more clarification.

THANKS
Re: Forex Traders Only by fxproof1: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2010
Take a look at this trade i entered  USD/CHF  just on tuesday and what it did yesterday.well over +100pips plus and EURJPY made over +200pips

please fellow traders can a system be more simplier than this?

make a deciion today and be among the 9% that are actually making a living trading forex.

send your yahoo id to 08182218131 nd i will add u up for a chat.

Re: Forex Traders Only by Jeudick: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2010
Hello,
Good job.Can we chat?I use some of the strategies too,work well.
My chat I d is jeudick.

Best regards

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Copper,stainless,aluminium Is Wanted Urgently / Eec Passport,do You Need This One? / Buying And Selling In Nigeria Like Ebay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.