Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How I Sucked My Teacher’s Manhood To Pass His Subject – Female Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Sucked My Teacher’s Manhood To Pass His Subject – Female Student (3717 Views)

Aunty Sucked My D!*k After She Took Pills, !4yr Old Boy Confesses / Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her / I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Sucked My Teacher’s Manhood To Pass His Subject – Female Student by Odinceblog1: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
“When I first got to Fazir-I-Omar Senior High School in 2016, I was in SS1. The teacher was the first to come to my class. He is feared by many of us.

“I was seated in the second seat in the third row in a class of about 100 pupils. Anytime he was teaching, he would throw a marker at anyone of us to answer a quiz.”

“one day, He threw the marker at me but as i couldn’t answer the question, he flogged me with a cane.

Afterwards, He told us that the syllabus for the first term was voluminous and that each student must pay N30 each for him to make photocopies for them.

He made me In-charge of collecting the money and accounting for the names of pupils who had paid, after which he would make the photocopies and give me to distribute to my classmates.

During my second term in SS1, I stopped going to the teacher’s office for counsel because some classmates had started accusing me of flirting with him.

“But one day, he called me and asked why I wasn’t coming to his office anymore. He accused me of following bad friends and I responded it wasn’t so.

“I started going to his office again and on a certain day, he asked how many men had slept with me and I told him I wasn’t a virgin. However, I did not tell him that I have been raped thrice before.

“The first time was when I was in the village in Abia State; the second time was in Ibadan; and the third time was in Lagos.”

“My Teacher told me that he was going to discuss something important with me the following day. When I got there on the said day, He was busy and asked me to come back.

“When I returned, He asked me to stay in his office, saying he was still busy. He said I should wait. I waited until around 3.30pm, our closing time. My friends were waiting for me so that we could go home, but he asked them to all go home because he wanted to discuss something important with me.

READ MORE: https://odinceblog.com/how-i-sucked-my-teachers-manhood-to-pass-his-subject-female-student/
Re: How I Sucked My Teacher’s Manhood To Pass His Subject – Female Student by Tonytonic(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Sucked My Teacher’s Manhood To Pass His Subject – Female Student by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mumu dey your blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Sucked My Teacher’s Manhood To Pass His Subject – Female Student by mideji(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
already raped thrice @ ss1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Sucked My Teacher’s Manhood To Pass His Subject – Female Student by figoperch: 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Na Iwaya you dey. You sure say no be those guys for abete tear you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Sucked My Teacher’s Manhood To Pass His Subject – Female Student by Diseye29(m): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2019
Did u guys believe dis bull shit? If u do den u are on a long tin lol,
Re: How I Sucked My Teacher’s Manhood To Pass His Subject – Female Student by Absuchat(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Rubbish fiction

(1) (Reply)

Top Boko Haram Commander’s Sambisa Forest Home That Uses Solar Powered Inverter / Updates On Toddler Killed By A 16 Year Old Boy In Lagos State Today (disgusting) / See 50 Armed Robbers Robbed Ogun State In Day Time During Lockdown (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.