Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

MUSIC: Jerrylove – Transformation - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MUSIC: Jerrylove – Transformation (159 Views)

Transformation Worship X Todd Dulaney – Overflow Mp3 Download, Reviews & Lyrics / Adekunle Gold's Growth And Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Jerrylove – Transformation by Okaywaves(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nigeria based Gospel music minister Jerrylove releases his debut single titled “Transformation” produced by Micheal Bassey
Jerrylove is a contemporary gospel minister whose aim is to Glorify God, bless souls globally and set fire in the hearts of men through the weapon of music.
Jerrylove – “Looking back over the years, I began to reflect on the things God has done in my life, how His living word transformed my mindset and caused a paradigm shift in my understanding. Reflecting on these things birth the song Transformation!
We come to Christ the way we are but we are not expected to remain that same way. There must be a consistent growth that with time, it will start reflecting in all ramifications of our life.
I’m happy I’m Growing… All Glory to God. Greater things He will do.”
Download and enjoy Transformation By Jerrylove here ==> https://downloadpraise.com/2019/09/29/download-mp3-jerrylove-transformation-jerrylove_o/

(1) (Reply)

Flume – Rushing Back (feat. Vera Blue) / VIDEO: Sarkodie Ft Efya - SAARA / Download Music: Teni - Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.