Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

'I Was With My Father, Hubert Ogunde When He Died At Cromwell Hospital,uk'-son - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 'I Was With My Father, Hubert Ogunde When He Died At Cromwell Hospital,uk'-son (3496 Views)

I Need The Drawing Of The Floor Plan Of A Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Was With My Father, Hubert Ogunde When He Died At Cromwell Hospital,uk'-son by NAIJASTANDARD71: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
WORLD Exclusive Interview:
'I was with my Father, Chief Hubert Ogunde at Cromwell Hospital, West London in his last moment'- Bayo Ogunde, son to Nigeria's foremost Theatre & Cultural icon
...Reveals fond memories as far back as in the 60's, 70's
* How Nigerian Government invited him to start the National Troupe
* Converged artistes from all over Nigeria in their home town of Ososa via Ijebu-Ode in Ogun State
*Plans underway to celebrate Ogunde at a later date in Great Britain
* Only arts, culture, music students' researchers yearn after Ogunde's works, others run after Western/Asian cultures
* PLUS how the family built on their Estate in Ososa, The Hubert Ogunde Living History Museum opened to the public and made available the Complete musical works of Dr Hubert Ogunde (a 13CDs Box-Set) for sale at The Ogunde Villa 3, Noble Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos
http://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/world-exclusive-interview-i-was-with-my-father-chief-hubert-ogunde-at-cromwell-hospital-west-london-in-his-last-moment-bayo-ogunde-son-to-nigerias-foremost-theatre-cultural-icon-reve/

Re: 'I Was With My Father, Hubert Ogunde When He Died At Cromwell Hospital,uk'-son by Tolexander: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Is this Adesewa’s son?

1 Like

Re: 'I Was With My Father, Hubert Ogunde When He Died At Cromwell Hospital,uk'-son by NAIJASTANDARD71: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: 'I Was With My Father, Hubert Ogunde When He Died At Cromwell Hospital,uk'-son by Flexherbal(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
May his soul rest in Peace!
Re: 'I Was With My Father, Hubert Ogunde When He Died At Cromwell Hospital,uk'-son by Philistine(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Sony A6100. Mirrorless Camera. SOLD / Morpheus Photo Morpher Activation Code Needed Pls! / Flyer Design For Uniktouch Makeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.