Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

With Khafi And Tacha Gone, Senator Shehu Sani Says He's Now Rooting For Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / With Khafi And Tacha Gone, Senator Shehu Sani Says He's Now Rooting For Mercy (855 Views)

Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Tobi Bakre Poses With Khafi And Venita / BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Khafi And Tacha Gone, Senator Shehu Sani Says He's Now Rooting For Mercy by TrendingGist: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
With Khafi and Tacha gone, Senator Shehu Sani says he's now rooting for Mercy to win #BBNaija.

As Tweeted by former lawmaker, Shehu Sani;

When our Khafi left we settled for Tacha and now Tacha left,we are settling for Merci,hoping some of us will not be accused of mobile loyalty.

See more; http://gistmore.com/with-khafi-and-tacha-gone-senator-shehu-sani-says-hes-now-rooting-for-mercy-to-win-bbnaija

Re: With Khafi And Tacha Gone, Senator Shehu Sani Says He's Now Rooting For Mercy by TrendingGist: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2019

Re: With Khafi And Tacha Gone, Senator Shehu Sani Says He's Now Rooting For Mercy by edo3(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
I just like ds man.. This shows that the man is not a Muslim fanatic..
Re: With Khafi And Tacha Gone, Senator Shehu Sani Says He's Now Rooting For Mercy by LoydJ(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
I swear down
I regret been a Nigerian
Re: With Khafi And Tacha Gone, Senator Shehu Sani Says He's Now Rooting For Mercy by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
State of this country

Re: With Khafi And Tacha Gone, Senator Shehu Sani Says He's Now Rooting For Mercy by falcon01: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
he's been sarcastic
Re: With Khafi And Tacha Gone, Senator Shehu Sani Says He's Now Rooting For Mercy by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 30, 2019
True true this man don turn to blogger

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Over 700 Tapeworms Found Inside Man's Brain After Eating Uncooked / Mayorkun And Peruzi Forced Their Way Into Backstage, See How They Arrive TMOL / My Cheating Friend Have Begged Me Not To Tell His Wife - Cubana Chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.