Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija (57941 Views)

5 Most Beautiful Female Housemates On BBNaija 2019 / Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro BBN is a business geared towards yeye people who want to become famous at any cost, and foolish V0YEUR people helping them. Nobody is forcing anyone to vote.

BBN is what Americans call a rip-off. When people are tricked to pay for what doesn't improve their lives.

An example is 300% increase in a perfume's price due to carton design.

True nobody was forced, but they were tricked. Even 419ers don't force you to pay money.

Now that they sense that the public knows their trick, they'll probably come up with a new rip-off tactic in future editions. They'll start giving gift and price to random voters. Even that one too will be a bigger rip-off.

7 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by RocksQueen: 7:43am On Sep 30, 2019
It is not! Most of it are online votes. That is free and one person can vote 10,000 times. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by openmine(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2019
Op your analysis is based on the population of Nigeria!
however,if an individual can use #10million worth of text to vote for just one person while others vote with less or more every week,then that 5billion is little compared to how much bbnaija has made for 3 months!

Based on my calculation,am of the belief that bbnaija have made close to a trillion naira or more and that doesn't include this week where there will be an increase in voting for the winner!

Someone said its a ripoff,but I didn't see bbnaija put a gun to the head of any individual to part with huge sums of money to vote a house mate!
The owners of bbnaija are business inclined....they know what most nigerians adore....hence they cash in on that desire!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Aryastarks(f): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2019
awe what anyone chooses to do with their money is their business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by lekidating: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2019
Jobless youths...zombies.
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2019
Izabel:
The rich getting richer
Because a fool easily parts with his money undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by lakesguy(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2019
This is so sad.. And we have important things that needs the input of Nigeria youth but we are nowhere to be found. Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by JJOF(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2019
Pls how is bbn making money from the voting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by lomprico(m): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2019
I dont really care about bbn, people that vote were not forced to vote, there were not threatened with hell fire or poverty if they do not vote, they vote because they enjoy the show.
many of you here condrming them give your first salary every year to pastors, 10% of any amount that enters your hand, give out chunk of your money n properties in the name of seed sowing. just as you tell your critics 'is it your money?' so I am asking you about bbn voters, is it your money?

hypocrites everywhere.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by sinkhole: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2019
Onyi22:
That should not discourage or stop us from voting for our Mercy ooooo....
Mercy for the money....
God, please give me this mind and brain to happily scam 2million, brainless Nigerians, 20naira each. Amen!
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Truflame: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2019
Why can't the masses contribute these money to help unemployed people nationwide?

The afore mentioned amount of cash contributed so far can go a long way to reduce the spate of criminality happening in the country today.

Misplaced priority and the Nigerian people appears to be inseperable.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by AgentNairaland(f): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2019
Buhari Wey Call Una LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS Is Right

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2019
samuelchimmy:
170,000,000 votes times 30naira = 5,100,000,000

Very wrong information you have there. Majority of the votes were free.

You can't just multiply the total votes by N30.

What happened to the 100 vote given to every GoTv and DSTV subscribers?

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by starbright4real(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by dheaven: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2019
Did this show increased Bet9ja customers or they just wasted money sponsoring a show that will only benefit the organizers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2019
JJOF:
Pls how is bbn making money from the voting.

They don't understand the game at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by nurex01(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2019
Ah! I don't even think there is Future here
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by YorubaEmir: 7:48am On Sep 30, 2019
enemmo:
The last season I voted was season 2.

Even then, some things about the show didn't add up.

They all seemed to know one another.

Too many familiar faces from Africa magic(whatever happened to friends and family of the organisers being exempted from participation)

The disqualification of Kemen
Khloe and Kbrume
And now Tasha

The provocation and physical violence between Lolu and Ceecee (and the punishment)

Dstv is beginning to look like a brand who don't have values and clear cut rules and laws.

see as u been carry TV show for head like pomo. Ordinary people with flesh and blood na him u de monitor their activities like say them de pay you. How many Nigerian intellectuals u sabi ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Lordjb: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2019
Na Audio money grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Inflammatory: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2019
Scripted Show.
Make FG do quick and slam some stuff of.

Poor contributing to make the rich richer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by naijadrivablog: 7:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Lazy youths. What about TV subscription for three months?
BBNaija pays N60m and makes over 5bn Naira.

Lazy yoots sleep hungry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by brownbib(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Today i realised there are many good heads on this platfom. BBN only for shallow minded folks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Toks2008(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2019
Crazy country with many lazy and Visioness youths.

[img]https://media1./images/4b7a75553b8b719259c369e05279977a/tenor.gif?itemid=11227112[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Realfrankie(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2019
So the food there are eating inside the house is not bought with money?
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by banji1(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2019
How did you arrive at the staggering 170,000,000 votes op?! Cos I know its strictly confidential to BBN...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by wisdomkid: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2019
No one is asking the obvious question here..

How did OP come across this number?
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by jodeci(m): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2019
Some voted online for free except you are puttinh data cost into cognizance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Davinity: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro BBN is a business geared towards yeye people who want to become famous at any cost, and foolish V0YEUR people helping them. Nobody is forcing anyone to vote.
Oga shut up... Next year you'll be on the queue for audition

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2019
This is just crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by 3RNEST(m): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2019
RocksQueen:
It is not! Most of it are online votes. That is free and one person can vote 10,000 times. tongue

They don't know what's going on, Nigerians are NOT stupid to use Money to Vote massively on BBN.

Free Votes grin AWOOF Vote rank more compared to those pumping Audio money on it.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Chummynoni(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2019
nototribalist:
Dumb calculation, are you calculating base on population. 170m Nigerians can't be stupidd like that.

statistically, he is right in one way or d other.tho! all nigerians do not vote but if all those dullards votings are combined together, it surpasses more than 170m. do u know some nigerians per eviction votes up to 100times ? nd not only nigerians vote. only d gullibles votes tho!even if votes is free, i will neva watch and vote

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2019
nototribalist:
Dumb calculation, are you calculating base on population. 170m Nigerians can't be stupidd like that.

No bro. Actually it's not a matter of 170million foolish Nigerians. It's a matter of probably 40-50million repeatedly foolish Nigerians.

They don't vote once.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / BBNaija: Alex Mother's Kitchen By Dano Milk (Pictures) / BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.