Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

See How Kwankwaso Change The Life Of This Almajiri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Kwankwaso Change The Life Of This Almajiri (1347 Views)

How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari / 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust / How Kwankwaso Stashed Kano's $1million In Ukraine — Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Kwankwaso Change The Life Of This Almajiri by Bari22: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gener Murtala is a friend and a school mate of mine. We went to Day Science College together and graduated in 2007. And due to some life circumstances, Murtala could not go beyond that. The ambition of becoming a doctor or an engineer, like many of his colleagues that went to the Science Colleges, was dropped. Until while many of his mates where already pursuing their second degree, others had become medical doctors.
Kwankwaso gave him a new lease of life. Murtala was sponsored to undergo his BSc Pharmaceutical Sciences in India by the then Kano State Government, under the leadership of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso. Murtala graduated with First Class in India, became a certified pharmacist, and is now being sponsored for a masters' degree, under the foundation of the same man. The story of this family, the tale of their son getting educated up to the MSc. level is enough for me to salute the courage of Kwankwaso. I know Murtala, and Wallahi, I don't think he has ever imagined getting this opportunity in his lifetime. This is the story of many Kwankwasiyya scholars.
Kwankwaso can have his flaws as human being, who among us doesn't? But the man has helped in shaping the destinies of many families, he helped the sons and daughters of the common man in writing/
tracing their own destiny. And they must be indebted to him.

Re: See How Kwankwaso Change The Life Of This Almajiri by peteruuu(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2019
He still looks like one. I mean almanjiri.
Re: See How Kwankwaso Change The Life Of This Almajiri by Bari22: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
peteruuu:
He still looks like one. I mean almanjiri.

Almajiri means student and yes of course he is still a student (Almajiri)

(1) (Reply)

Time For Igbo Presidency Is 2023 / Yahaya Bello Govt Releases Test Results Of 111 Persons In Kogi / Protesters Allegedly Seized Senator's Vehicle For Allegedly Trying To Bribe Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.